Is it better to leave **** behind?

So after seeing Finn die by a wildling I kind of regret bringing him along. But then it might be possible that Frostfinger will have Finn killed. Finn says that he will sound the alarm but I still think Frostfinger might find out. What do you guys think?

Comments

• Not sure, he may die anyway.

• Rather then not know what happens to him I'd rather have a character I like with me even if it's only for a short while.

• I brought him along, not only because I like him; but also because I thought Tell Tale would just force him to accompany Gared even if you chose to leave him behind. I figured it was better that Finn came along because he thinks I want him to come with Gared rather than only coming because he, either had no choice or decided he wanted to anyway regardless of what Gared wants.

As for if he might've survived if he was left behind, it's possible I suppose.

• He does get disappointed if you tell him that your leaving him. But I still think that Finn might just be able to pull it of with Frostfinger meaning that he won't find out, including the type of attitude that he has toward Gared and Cotter if you leave him behind.

I brought him along, not only because I like him; but also because I thought Tell Tale would just force him to accompany Gared even if you c

• Is it better to die with friends, or to live (and possibly die) without them?

• If being alone allows them being safe, then yes.

• I rewound and left him behind once I realized bringing him along causes his death. Yes, I do think it's better for him to live than to have him along for bit longer and have him die.

• I always leave him. He's more trouble than he's worth.

• He didn't listen to Gared when he said that wildings cant die and look at where he ended up. Also he does kind of regret coming along saying that it's too cold and with Cotter's sister a wilding he says "I didn't expect it to be like this!"

Arya_Stupid posted: »

I always leave him. He's more trouble than he's worth.

• I always felt like, if he can't get along with us at the Wall where we are safe - why the hell would i risk him coming along beyond it? He doesn't like Cotter, doesn't care to work with the Wildlings...

What use would he be to us?

Menofthe214 posted: »

He didn't listen to Gared when he said that wildings cant die and look at where he ended up. Also he does kind of regret coming along saying that it's too cold and with Cotter's sister a wilding he says "I didn't expect it to be like this!"

• Yeah I wanted Finn to die as a ranger on the wall, not as a deserter. He barely gets extra dialogue so might as well leave him

• Lol only 1.4% of players left Finn behind!

• Well alot of people like him.

ShaneGrimes posted: »

Lol only 1.4% of players left Finn behind!

• Oh yeah I just thought it was hilarious. I brought him on my canon playthrough... But jeez man 1.4%?!

Well alot of people like him.

• He'll probably die off screen at the battle of Castle Black. It'd be the most convenient way to write him out of the story.

• Well then he would be buried like a brother.

ClemRanger posted: »

He'll probably die off screen at the battle of Castle Black. It'd be the most convenient way to write him out of the story.

• Yeah, but instead of that we are going to face is walking corpse in episode 6. :( :( :(

Well then he would be buried like a brother.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.