I wish we got more codex entries.

They're very interesting. It's kind of disappointing that we didn't any on the Whitehills, the Glenmores, Beskha or anyone like that. They're nice bits of background information. And seeing that they updated the current ones, it be nice if they added more. (Looks sadly into the camera) We'll never the Glenmore words.

Comments

• Yeah, I was really hoping for more of those when I first saw them.

• edited August 2015

Yeah me too. I was hoping it would've been similar to The Wolf Among Us with the "Book of Fables" entries.

• It makes sense to learn those sorts of things about characters ourselves, the codex entries tell us things that we should already know.

• Maybe they are saving some for s2 if they are going to include people we already know into the playables? But yes, I would've liked that - especially for the Glenmores, since we learn a lot of background for the Whitehills from Gwyn.

• I understand that, but at the same time they give background information that wouldn't normally appear in dialogue.

AgentZ46 posted: »

It makes sense to learn those sorts of things about characters ourselves, the codex entries tell us things that we should already know.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.