Mine craft story mode is imaginary

We all know that this game takes place in the mine craft universe and it has original character so. But what if- it was not real. What if the characters are people playing mine craft and ending shows that people turning of their computers. It is possible that the main characters are playing a computer game.
Have a great day and let me know what you think

Comments

• Im confused. Is this another insult to this MC:SM Or isn't this a real question?

• It's a question. It is the same thing as a dream throry

Smellmeh posted: »

Im confused. Is this another insult to this MC:SM Or isn't this a real question?

• Well im pretty sure this will be a Solo game.

It's a question. It is the same thing as a dream throry

• Let's wait for the game to come out before doing this.

• Telltale said in their Minecon panel that these aren't people playing at their computers, they're not going to cut to Will Ferrell at the end.

• I see, i really see what you did there.

dojo32161 posted: »

Telltale said in their Minecon panel that these aren't people playing at their computers, they're not going to cut to Will Ferrell at the end.

• Let's make theories when it is released.

I would be a bit mad if it was all somebody playing a game.

• Yup. To elaborate on what Dojo said, Job has clarified that the game won't really rely on meta-humor - although it will be a blend of comedy and action similar to movies like Ghostbusters, Goonies, or other movies from that era. Lots of people say the trailer tried to look too serious, but I think in part that was Telltale trying to sell the premise to a younger audience by treating it as the equivalent of an adventure cartoon or something. It's been clarified in interviews the game will still be comedic at times.

dojo32161 posted: »

Telltale said in their Minecon panel that these aren't people playing at their computers, they're not going to cut to Will Ferrell at the end.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.