Which Doug and Carley with be in the final episode of ice dragon or it be the S25XE

Stop take a breath that is a confusing title. I'll break it down

Asher Carley Forrester or Rodrik Doug forrester which do you save

Well episode 2 D&C has a semimajor influence on the dialogue but not the plot.
Episode 3 D&C are both shot dead rendering saving either a moot point. But Season 1 of TWD was long ago and considering Season 2's five different endings it is possible for TTG to almost give a rodrik survivor and an Asher survivor a radically different experience.

So what do you believe they'll do? Live up to the potential and basically make two different episodes in one or squish them till they fit?

Comments

• edited August 2015

I believe the episode will be basically identical save a few scenes and some different dialogue depending on which brother is alive. i.e Rodrik dead results in Elaena mourning and Gwyn has scenes with Asher, Asher dead results in Gwyn mourning and Rodrik scenes with Eleana.

I also predict they'll survive the episode so they can avoid making the determinant character curse too obvious...only to kill the remaining brother off early in season 2.

• They can't make 2 completely different episodes considering that Gared and Mira are still in the plot, but I can see there being strong differences on depending who you save. I'm expecting slightly different scenes, and character dialogue.

• So am I. Fingers crossed Telltale truly delivers this time. I have some faith.

They can't make 2 completely different episodes considering that Gared and Mira are still in the plot, but I can see there being strong differences on depending who you save. I'm expecting slightly different scenes, and character dialogue.

• I see we're at cross ships by our icons good sir.

So am I. Fingers crossed Telltale truly delivers this time. I have some faith.

• edited August 2015

Yes we are, my friend. I ship Max and Warren so hard. So. Hard. If in episode five there isn't a possible ending where they get together I'll be very sad x-x

CapnJay posted: »

I see we're at cross ships by our icons good sir.

• If there isn't endings where Chlomax and Warmax can both happen based on previous decisions then i'll be upset moreso if they force warmax. But like Rhysha i stay strong. Although a Maxate ship is always in my fleet but i never have much faith in it. yarrgh.

Season 2 is new characters so they should do like TTG and import a save with Warren and Max in the background of one area on a date and Chloe and Max in the background of somewhere else on a date but not make it plot relevant like 400 days only mattered to introduce bonnie and nothing else. with these cameos being the nothing else. but our ships are getting diverted a bit.

Yes we are, my friend. I ship Max and Warren so hard. So. Hard. If in episode five there isn't a possible ending where they get together I'll be very sad x-x

• This is why I didn't like the last scene, and even the traitor scene. If it was someone less important, like you had to save either Beskha or your sentinel, it would've made developing episode 6 easier from a character/plot standpoint, and you wouldn't have to change too much.

• True. I hope you can somehow find a way to make Chlomax work! :D

CapnJay posted: »

If there isn't endings where Chlomax and Warmax can both happen based on previous decisions then i'll be upset moreso if they force warmax.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.