If Gared survives to see Ironrath again but Royland is your sentinel

13»

Comments

• That would be a sad way for Garred to die. Imagine he comes back from the North Grove after the battle between Forresters and Whitehills. Ramsay Snow arrives after the battle and finds Garred a deserter of the Night's Watch in Ironrath and being the huge douche bag that he is, he makes you choose between not killing Garred and then him killing Talia or something like that. Or executing Garred yourself. That would be just like something from GoT books\show.

If Gared would return to Ironrath it would be Rodrik´s/Ashers´s duty as a lord to execute him. And I think at least Rodrik would execute him. @aManWhoLovesTelltale

• anyone and i do mean anyone can edit them.

Information?

• Yeah Gared's screwed especially in a duncan traitor storyline. Gared "betrayed" the nights watch just like Duncan "betrayed" house forrester. Even if Talia loved him [which again has yet to be proven because never trust tv tropes, wikis, or reddit.] he's doomed because

1. that hypothetical Talia died with ethan creating the new darker Talia.

2. If we executed Duncan for betrayal chances are we're not going to give Gared a chance from the passionate point of view "Your uncle got my brother killed" or the logical point of view which has been argued about Rodrik's duty to kill a deserter, So no matter which way you look at it Gared has no Allies in House Forrester.

soysauce posted: »

That would be a sad way for Garred to die. Imagine he comes back from the North Grove after the battle between Forresters and Whitehills. Ra

• What you wrote was by no means sensible. Those that argue with it and tell you so are met by more incorrect arguments. My "opinion" is much more well thought out and the lore supports it. Yours is emotionally charged and therefore fails before it starts.

My "problem" was your shitty and childish response.

I told you, I don't care. What's your frickin' problem man? I think what I wrote was more then sensible and your opinion isn't going to change that. So let's move on.

• Even if your opinion is "the sky is blue barring anomalys such as rain, aurora borealis, nights, firework, etc. And discounting the blue we see is actually reflected off the water." That is factually accurate but an opinion. The wisest to the most foolish opinion is still and opinion and if neither side respects the other neither opinion carrys weight. If Kings never listened to their advisors why would they have advisors. The only time an opinion truely matters is if respect is involved. Since neither of you respect each other neither of your opinions matter to the other and thus it is more futile to debate them as ultimately it is two kittens thrown into a ring to fight to the death. Even as they bat at each other they leave no wounds because they are weak. Respect turns the kittens into lions.. As they say. "Words are wind".

What you wrote was by no means sensible. Those that argue with it and tell you so are met by more incorrect arguments. My "opinion" is much

• It'll be like episode 1 of the show all over again

Don't look away Bran...

If he ever returns to Ironrath he'll be (rightfully) executed as a deserter.

• Is it me, or is the idea of an ice dragon near the white walkers a nightmare for you guys too?

I really don't want to see a dragon that isn't owned by Daeneyrs, because that's the death of Gared. (Unless he is secretly a targaryen, which omg that's a fuckin plot twist)

• Gared Targaryen a major plot twist that gets wrapped up when he gets eaten up by the ice dragons because not all Targaryens are Dragon Worthy heh..

ShaneGrimes posted: »

Is it me, or is the idea of an ice dragon near the white walkers a nightmare for you guys too? I really don't want to see a dragon that i

• edited September 2015

Oh Snap I figured it out!! (Maybe)

Sylvi is the targaryen if anything. And she will get a new pet next episode (I really hope)

And cmon man, this is telltale. They will make the person worthy. The plot demands it!!!!

CapnJay posted: »

Gared Targaryen a major plot twist that gets wrapped up when he gets eaten up by the ice dragons because not all Targaryens are Dragon Worthy heh..

• Instead it'll be Talia saying

"Don't look away, Ryon"

ShaneGrimes posted: »

It'll be like episode 1 of the show all over again Don't look away Bran...

• And Ryon will swing his wooden sword like the champion that he is

Clemenem posted: »

Instead it'll be Talia saying "Don't look away, Ryon"

• The whole Gared x Talia thing is kind of meh done to be honest.

I can't expect it to be canon when the only thing that has happened between them was her giving him a necklace. After that scene he was never brought up in any discussion.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.