What is the House forrester future ?

are they going to win ? who will be the Lord ? are we still going to see more of forrester story or we will see new House next season

Comments

• Me being pessimistic as usual, what I find the most likely is that the Forresters are heading for the exact same route as the Starks. Since there's a Rodrik/Asher choice in Ep. 5 which makes them both determinant, I'm guessing whoever you saved is a goner, or will die in the beginning of Season 2. The Walking Dead players know that this is how Telltale usually handles these things, sadly. The Whitehills would take the ironwood in this case, I assume. If this happens though, I hope we at least get to kill Gryff before that.
    Even if the story gets a happy ending for the Forresters, I doubt we'll play as them in Season 2. It seems like this Season is it for them, though I really wish we could play as Rodrik/Asher more.

• My most pessimistic prediction is that Rodrik/Asher dies in battle with Whitehills. We lose control over Irionrath and Irionwood forest. Ryon as a next lord in line will remain as hostage at Highpoint. Gared will remain beyond the Wall or dies. Mira ? However some of the loyal smallfolks under lead of your sentinel will rally around Talia and your mother and House Forrester will turn into "clan" as Martin intended.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.