Is Mira Smart enough?

I was going to make a thread pointing out how every time Mira was with tom they're so on edge [and rightfully so] that even a guard who is busy imagining whore and ale while patrolling should notice their suspicion. Mira's behavior [in all the scenes where she's in places she's allowed to be] have her acting like a deer in headlights. But the real question is this. I haven't lied to tyrion yet but I do know he tells you a lie list of fake names if you lie and the truth "noone will speak on my behalf" if you are honest. However would it be possible for Mira to openly lie to Tyrion, Get the fake names, And then tell Cersei "Yeah he gave me names but i'm almost a hundred percent sure he lied to me" Or do you think it's basically "tyrion fools mira or tyrion is honest but of no help" outcome?

Comments

• We know from the show who testifies for him-No one

• Yes

Lie to him he lies to you

be honest with him he's honest with you

however can you lie to him, receive his lie, and in the next episode tell cersei "i think he lied." is the question at hand. Or is Mira going to have to believe he told her the truth and give the fake names only for Cersei to point out Mira's been duped. I was going on the "Podrick's name drop might save honest Mira. but apparently it's his squire which means the name is worthless to Cersei.

greensenpai posted: »

We know from the show who testifies for him-No one

• Whatever we say it wont matter because this is telltale and they determined Cersei will say we are useless and throw us in the dungeon.Shes also gonna blame us for the death of Damien so if u kept
    the knife and the ironwood decree they are gonna search your room and ur fucked.But either way the game will lead u to the dungeon
    and to Tom who is an agent of Varys freeing u.I hope we get to kill someone during our escape like Tyrion did.I would wanna kill:Lucan for being a stupid fkin prick.Sera coz shes a bitch that betrayed us.
    No actually i'd kill Lord Tarwick if we lied for Sera.It would hurt her a lot more.I would give her an eternity of misery by killing the man she loves then reveal that shes a bastard so she never weds again.Imagine killing her husband just before the wedding.Aaaah.
    im so SICK of the Forresters getting shit on by everyone.Its time for revenge.I hope we also get to take down House Whitehill with us.

CapnJay posted: »

Yes Lie to him he lies to you be honest with him he's honest with you however can you lie to him, receive his lie, and in the next

• edited September 2015

I think there may be the possibility, like

Y) ...

X) He tried to fool me

B) He gave me these names

A) He didn't say anything

The question is, would Cersei believe Myra or dismiss her as unstrustworthy. That period when Joffrey dies is where Cersei starts fearing her own shadow. I think Telltale will be Telltale and make Cersei have one single reaction no mather what you say.

• Calm down there, Jason Voorhees

Whatever we say it wont matter because this is telltale and they determined Cersei will say we are useless and throw us in the dungeon.Shes

• I hoped we would be Cerseis Taena Merryweather but i guess not.
    All thats left in this game now is revenge.

kievrob posted: »

I think there may be the possibility, like Y) ... X) He tried to fool me He gave me these names A) He didn't say anything Th

• That's up to you.

• He tells you some names if you say the truth, if you choose the option that you need him to do better then that.

But I do believe regardless we will get thrown in the dungeon, whether we have the knife and ironwood decree or if we don't. Hopefully we can finally use the key from the earlier episodes

• Whoa whoa whoa did not know the first point i assumed the list was fake. and what key for the second one? The only key i remember mira getting her hand on was the one the guards took from tyrion and she abandoned those after she got the decree.

ShaneGrimes posted: »

He tells you some names if you say the truth, if you choose the option that you need him to do better then that. But I do believe regardl

• The list may be fake, but it's more likely than the one he gives if you lie. He says Jaime, Sansa and Varys.

But it's the key you take from Margery's desk in episode 1/2 (don't remember which one). It still is in my inventory

CapnJay posted: »

Whoa whoa whoa did not know the first point i assumed the list was fake. and what key for the second one? The only key i remember mira getting her hand on was the one the guards took from tyrion and she abandoned those after she got the decree.

• Holy crap.

Sera didn't even do anything that bad, she just cut ties with Mira.

Whatever we say it wont matter because this is telltale and they determined Cersei will say we are useless and throw us in the dungeon.Shes

• edited September 2015

It's episode 1.

You need to ask Margaery to talk to Joffrey to be able to take the key though. If you decide not to ask her for help you don't even get the opportunity to take it.

Stupid key better be useful. It would be an epic troll to introduce it in episode 1 and wait until episode 6 to reveal it is actually useless.

ShaneGrimes posted: »

The list may be fake, but it's more likely than the one he gives if you lie. He says Jaime, Sansa and Varys. But it's the key you take from Margery's desk in episode 1/2 (don't remember which one). It still is in my inventory

• Ooooh yeah i saw what he did first playthrough when i asked for help and never asked since. huh.... well if it's useful ill do a new playthrough when the next ep is out.

It's episode 1. You need to ask Margaery to talk to Joffrey to be able to take the key though. If you decide not to ask her for help you

• Theres no mercy man either u are with Mira or against Mira.The time for talk ended

Holy crap. Sera didn't even do anything that bad, she just cut ties with Mira.

• Maybe I feel less angry cause I totally torpedoed Sera's wedding before she cut ties with us.

I feel like we're even.

Theres no mercy man either u are with Mira or against Mira.The time for talk ended

• And then they reveal tom is the one who betrayed her secrets or worse. Every time we saw a guard in game pretending Mira didnt look like a deer in headlights it was actually lucan who kept a long list of these incidents with mira. Sera told "a guard" mira was with her. "a guard" saw mira with damien. "A guard" was what made mira and tom shut up or hunch over arms out stretched like they are thinking of leaping somewhere. "A guard" saw Mira near Tyrion's hall. etc. Could be Lucan is that guard every time. Still if Sera did betray Mira killing her could be optional but I dont want it to look like mira's an insane serial killer. It should be colder then cersei's heart and mira's voice when she says "I don't need fairweather friends" [a dialogue option i chose because the text for it made it sound like i was ending our friendship for her safety but in actual game it came off as bitter]

Theres no mercy man either u are with Mira or against Mira.The time for talk ended

• I seriously hope so, and I hope Mira can add something like "He clearly has no one to call". It's a shame that there is no possible way for Mira to know he is going to demand trial by combat. There could be a happy coincidence of someone giving Mira a tip regarding that just before she goes talk to Cersei. Something like "He demanded Trial by Combat when in the Vale. Maybe he will do the same this time, if all seems lost to him". But there is no way of someone knowing for sure he is going to do that at this point of the timeline, and I doubt that Cersei would like to hear Mira speculating about what Tyrion could do.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.