Beyond disappointed with Telltale Games

I can't even begin to explain how extremely frustrated I am with The Wolf Among Us. I am literally in tears because of the inconvenience I am experiencing at the moment. I have been playing this game for weeks whenever I can and I'm finally nearing the end.

Last episode- I'm talking to the Crooked Man just about to arrest him and the subtitles freeze, then the choices turn to Spanish. I fixed that with a quick rewind to the beginning of the episode. No big deal. Quick fix. Then, the choice reactions turn to German. It was easy to ignore because it eventually went back to normal. However, this is what really set me off; as I was on trial with the Crooked Man it referred to choices I did NOT make. The ENTURE game had altered all my choices and deleted all the fables I discovered.

I can't express my disappointment enough towards Telltale. I am now restarting the entire game over from the beginning because of this. I love the story, but if this happens a second time through, do not expect me to buy season two or any other Telltale game ever again. This is ridiculous.

Comments

• Well, problems with transferring choices to next episodes often occurs in PC versions of TTG games. At least my friends had lots of such issues. But this is my first time when I see the problem with language changing itself. Really strange. Aren't you trolling or something?

• I am playing it on Xbox 360 and I've read several other cases with the language changing in the same way. That wasn't the problem. My main concern was that it made me restart EVERYTHING because it altered my choices and deleted all of my fables.

Daffodil posted: »

Well, problems with transferring choices to next episodes often occurs in PC versions of TTG games. At least my friends had lots of such iss

• edited September 2015

I also own Xbox 360 version. :V It sounds really strange since the only language in this game is actually english. I've never heard about translations into other languages. Nevermind, choices alteration actually never happened to me. I recommend deleting and redownloading all episodes. Just in case, you know. Episodic games work differently when they are redownloaded, especially on another HDD. In this way all your problems might vanish.

I am playing it on Xbox 360 and I've read several other cases with the language changing in the same way. That wasn't the problem. My main concern was that it made me restart EVERYTHING because it altered my choices and deleted all of my fables.

• I think you might find a lot more satisfaction in the support section.

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

This discussion has been closed.