PAX Photosynths/Panoramas!

Hey everyone! At PAX I take photosynths... crazy cool 3D reconstructions from hundreds of photos. Telltale always has a great booth, and this year I created a few of the Minecraft Story Mode. I hope you enjoy!! :)

Glide through the entrance

Glide through the entrance

Walk around, and into, the booth

HDR Walk around synth

"Nook" Panorama

Nook Panorama

"People" Panorama

People HDR Panorama

Other PAX photos and Photosynths, if you're interested.

Comments

• Cool. Did you get to try out Story Mode? What did you think of it?

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

AMAZING... thank you so much for sharing, and for taking the time to do this around our booth! This stuff is BEYOND awesome. Please please PLEASE let us know next time you visit our booth at PAX or anywhere, I'll absolutely help you get even better and more complete footage. If the blonde girl isn't out front, just tell them Laura/puzzlebox sent you and she will rain hellfire if they don't let you in. Show them this post. ;)

• I remember seeing your photos from last years PAX booth, thanks for sharing again :)

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

Oh man - These are awesome! I especially love that very first one! Thanks so much for taking and sharing! :)

• This is pretty sweet. Thanks for sharing them.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

@Darkphibre That's really awesome, thanks for sharing! (That nook panorama is really cool!)

• Thanks everyone! Means a lot to know people like my work. :D

Unfortunately, I didn't get to play it... I'm too busy running around taking photos!

• This year JR took good care of me, but I'll definitely pull out the puzzlebox card if I ever need it! :)

puzzlebox posted: »

AMAZING... thank you so much for sharing, and for taking the time to do this around our booth! This stuff is BEYOND awesome. Please please P

• The place looks really cool! Too bad I'm missing the fun tho, since I don't live in the US. :^(

Sign in to comment in this discussion.