Rhysha or Rhyona? Jack weighs in.

Jack-Apedia

Fiona

Hometown: Hollow Point

Hotness: 9/10 [I like hats]

Don't try to sleep with her. I dunno why, I just get the feeling that'd be weird. it'd be - yeah, Just don't do it. Weird.

Sasha

Hometown: Hollow Point

Hotness: 8/10

Sudden Thought: If you try to do anything-Let's say untorward?- with her. I'll see it. So keep it in your pants. Unless you're into people watching or whatever.

I wonder why Jack finds it "Weird" to hook up with Fiona but only Voyeuristic to hook up with Sasha. Is there something we dont know. Suddenly i'm reminded of Luke and Leia.

Comments

• Rhyiona*

• edited September 2015

He probably says its weird because we play as both Fiona and Rhys. Also, there is a determinant dialogue in Episode 4 where, if you say you would live the good life, Jack can say how Rhys and Sasha can travel the galaxy together, so @HandsomeJack ships Rhysha.

• Wait, Fiona is 29? Dayum, she old.

• I just have to say that HJ ships Rhack. Sorry for that. xD

He probably says its weird because we play as both Fiona and Rhys. Also, there is a determinant dialogue in Episode 4 where, if you say you

• I just have to say that HJ ships Rhack.

enter image description here

DeityD posted: »

I just have to say that HJ ships Rhack. Sorry for that. xD

• Jack thinks it's weird for Rhys to hook up with Fiona because we both play as them, So it's basically fucking yourself.

• Imagine it being a QTE and you jump between playing both of them constantly.......

Jack thinks it's weird for Rhys to hook up with Fiona because we both play as them, So it's basically fucking yourself.

• So... Indigo Prophecy?

Imagine it being a QTE and you jump between playing both of them constantly.......

• 29 isn't old. It's middle aged.

Wait, Fiona is 29? Dayum, she old.

• Yeah that's what I was thinking.

CapnJay posted: »

So... Indigo Prophecy?

• She can say she's still in her 20's, so I'd say young-middle aged.

29 isn't old. It's middle aged.

• why the fuck does everyone always spell it wrong

it isnt that hard

Eryka posted: »

Rhyiona*

• "Hard"

Green613 posted: »

why the fuck does everyone always spell it wrong it isnt that hard

• Jak also calls Fiona Rhys' con artist babe.

Jack ships everything, the orgy shall commence.

He probably says its weird because we play as both Fiona and Rhys. Also, there is a determinant dialogue in Episode 4 where, if you say you

• edited September 2015

Because it's ridiculous. It takes more than half of Rhys' name, only the first letter of Fiona and creates an abomination with a YI letter constellation.Reading that out would probably sound like "Rhy-iona" instead of "Rhyona/Rhiona", the latter of which you obviously intended to have.

• edited September 2015

It's simple

You take the last letter of Rhys' name, the first letter of Fiona's name, and combine the results

you over think these things LMAO

Because it's ridiculous. It takes more than half of Rhys' name, only the first letter of Fiona and creates an abomination with a YI letter c

• lol, probably.

It's simple You take the last letter of Rhys' name, the first letter of Fiona's name, and combine the results you over think these things LMAO

• I like to believe that the reason Fiona hates Rhys so much in modern day is because Sasha chose to stay with him. Though knowing our luck and TTG Sasha ended up in the vault of the traveler and gortys was destroyed breaking the link holding it in place teleporting her all over the universe trapped and by rebuilding gortys we're going to get a chance to reunite with , and save her..

• Handsome Rhys.

• The last time I remember such a thing happening, it was in Heavy Rain.

Jack thinks it's weird for Rhys to hook up with Fiona because we both play as them, So it's basically fucking yourself.

• Middle age to me is 35 plus and yes that's what I thought to. Like when I saw these characters I was thinking they can be no older then 25. Oh how ever wrong I was!

Wait, Fiona is 29? Dayum, she old.

• Whoa never thought about this possibility. Nicely done!

I like to believe that the reason Fiona hates Rhys so much in modern day is because Sasha chose to stay with him. Though knowing our luck an

• ROFL

Imagine it being a QTE and you jump between playing both of them constantly.......

• HOLY. SHIT.

I like to believe that the reason Fiona hates Rhys so much in modern day is because Sasha chose to stay with him. Though knowing our luck an

• Nice theory.

• Somebody called?

Assquez posted: »

Handsome Rhys.

• Would explain why Fiona would embrace "vault hunting" she's trying to find her sister.

Enigma12 posted: »

Whoa never thought about this possibility. Nicely done!

• Noone cares.

• Isn't sasha technically a con artist babe?

Poogers555 posted: »

Jak also calls Fiona Rhys' con artist babe. Jack ships everything, the orgy shall commence.

• no one asked you in the first place so ok

stevean2 posted: »

Noone cares.

• That is a phenomenal sequel hook if I've ever seen one!

• If Vaughn and Sasha were stranded together we could play as them for half the game and fiona and rhys the other half. We could even help influence our ships by having sasha admit or deny her feelings about Rhys.

That is a phenomenal sequel hook if I've ever seen one!

• Hey I thought we had to say your name 3 times before you appeared

Somebody called?

• enter image description here

So... Indigo Prophecy?

• But Rhys called Fiona ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Isn't sasha technically a con artist babe?

• edited September 2015

@HandsomeRhys

@HandsomeRhys

@HandsomeRhys

Let's find out

Two people with the same name...nice

Hey I thought we had to say your name 3 times before you appeared

• Doesn't matter; RhoaderBot is the best ship of all anyways. ;)

• Was going to look for the rhys mouth full of vomit picture to express myself but i found this instead which is a screenshot of a convo i dont remember happening.enter image description here

Doesn't matter; RhoaderBot is the best ship of all anyways.

• uhh not sure, but I think this is a screenshot of an early build? not positive though.

Was going to look for the rhys mouth full of vomit picture to express myself but i found this instead which is a screenshot of a convo i dont remember happening.

• RhoaderBot is the best ship of all anyways.

You mean bro ship, not normal ship, right? :)

Doesn't matter; RhoaderBot is the best ship of all anyways.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.