What Happens If You Tell Anyone Else About The North Grove?

I'm pretty sure that most everyone kept the secret of the North Grove and only told Duncun, because inorder to brake the promise you would have to do it on purpose. But what happens if you tell anyone else? Or does it change nothing? If not than do you think it will effect the finale if you do tell anyone else besides Duncun.

Comments

• It doesn't change much, but Duncan's not too pleased with Gared. He tells Gared that he's going to have to go talk to everyone he's told, and that the maester is the 'last person he'd trust with this information'.

• I told Jon Snow my secret in episode 2, so hopefully that changes something, at least at castle black

• I think Jon mentions it from time to time and tries to pass it off as something Gared should not care about. Just a simple dialogue difference, he does not do anything with the info.

ShaneGrimes posted: »

I told Jon Snow my secret in episode 2, so hopefully that changes something, at least at castle black

• He actually orders Gared to stop if he mentions it in EP2 and again in EP3 "And no more talk about the North Grove either"

DoubleJump posted: »

I think Jon mentions it from time to time and tries to pass it off as something Gared should not care about. Just a simple dialogue difference, he does not do anything with the info.

• I'm hoping that in episode 6 it takes effect

DoubleJump posted: »

I think Jon mentions it from time to time and tries to pass it off as something Gared should not care about. Just a simple dialogue difference, he does not do anything with the info.

• Inb4 master recon locke appears.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.