The world of Ice and Fire.

Well basically what everyone know from this amazing Universe is Westeros and some parts on Essos. Now im barely in book 2 in like page 100 something so maybe if i can keep reading ill know more, but anyways i seen videos and everything and i think that GRRM mainly explains Westeros and most places that Dany has visited in Essos right?or some places that are mentioned.

Ok so basically if, or when, GRRM fino ishes this series i heard that Martin is gonna write about the early Targeryen dynasty in old valeria before the Doom of Valeria, but who would like to seem something based on the eastern part of Essos?? like Yi Ti, and other of those less known places, cultures and all of that.

Comments

• edited September 2015

I would like a history telling about the Empire of Yi Ti, and the Long Night that happend there.

About the "A World of Ice and Fire", is worth it. Explain a lot about the world created by Mr. Martin. .

• there is rumors that maybe Martin will shed some light on the White Walkers culture or whatever this next book

I would like a history telling about the Empire of Yi Ti, and the Long Night that happend there. About the "A World of Ice and Fire", is worth it. Explain a lot about the world created by Mr. Martin. .

• edited September 2015

KARAMBIT FAAAAAAAAAAAADE ICE AND FAAAAAIRRRRR

-Anomoly 2015

Oh wait...

enter link description here

• The places and events I am most interested in, ranked (that we will never see in the books).

1. Doom of Valeryia

2. Asshai

3. Yi-Ti

4. Ulthos

• Honestly, I've never enjoyed most of the things outside Westeros. I'd like more knowledge on things like the Others, the Children of the Forrest, the Age of Heroes, the Long Night, etc. Asshai and Valeryia might be neat to see, I've enjoyed the Red Priests so far.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.