Mine craft story mode

I think that there should be a multiplayer in minecraft story mode.Most people like to play together and it would be great for two players to play together so what do you think?do you agree or disagree?

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited September 2015

Well it's a point and click on the rails (with a few changes based on choices) story game, I doubt you could even find a way to incorporate a multiplayer aspect to it.

• edited September 2015

That works for the original Minecraft but not so much in Telltale games as that's not the direction they're going in with this game. Other than having Minecraft in the title and being set in the Minecraft universe, this has no relation to the original game and is Telltale's own creation. As dojo said, there's no way, due to their style, that Telltale can really incorporate a multiplayer element into their games.

• They said they may add it.It says they won't add it however they know that people really like multiplayer,so there is a chance.

dojo32161 posted: »

Well it's a point and click on the rails (with a few changes based on choices) story game, I doubt you could even find a way to incorporate a multiplayer aspect to it.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited September 2015

Telltale has not said they will add multiplayer. This is a story based-choice game. You can 'group play' (i.e. get a bunch of your friends and sit on the couch and make choices or all of you on let's say Steam start the episode together and enjoy the moments. But multiplayer in game will almost certainly not happen.

EvieCat posted: »

They said they may add it.It says they won't add it however they know that people really like multiplayer,so there is a chance.

• Sounds impossible.

• Unless Telltale really stretches and creates something truly unique, I can't imagine this having any multiplayer function besides the choice statistics at the end of the episodes.

• Not possible, given how the game works.

• Impossible.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.