I don't quite understand

No, this is not a hate thread... I actually changed my mind about this game when seeing the bits and pieces of the demo, but i dont understand the disc thing... How does it work? TWD and TWAU were released on disc with all episodes, rit? So, if the MC disc is like a season pass, will we still have to download future episodes digitaly or is it gonna be seperate disc's... I assume the former, but i dunno...

Comments

• The first episode will come on a disc and i am guessing that they will include a product code for episodes 2-5 for people to redeem and download episodes as they release.

• I see... thx

OzzyUK posted: »

The first episode will come on a disc and i am guessing that they will include a product code for episodes 2-5 for people to redeem and download episodes as they release.

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited September 2015

It's also possible that the permissions to download the episodes are bound to the disc itself, as there are games out there that have downloadable DLC which have permissions to download the DLC bound to the disc, and Telltale's episodes work like DLC on consoles.

Of course, no one will know for sure exactly how Telltale plans to deliver the final four episodes until the disc comes out. All that we know for certain is that owners of the discs will be able to download and play all of the episodes once they are released (as noted by Telltale's manufacturer's notice on the Amazon product page).

OzzyUK posted: »

The first episode will come on a disc and i am guessing that they will include a product code for episodes 2-5 for people to redeem and download episodes as they release.

• Makes sense... thx for the info

Jennifer posted: »

It's also possible that the permissions to download the episodes are bound to the disc itself, as there are games out there that have downlo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.