What Comes After(A Walking Dead Fan-Fic)

Comments

• edited February 2014

OH. I misunderstood. I would have prefered a time skip, but then someone just posted.

Zyphon posted: »

I didn't say a break, I was just wondering if you guys were continuing from the exact point that the last episode had ended.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited February 2014

Lauren

"Start a life? And then what? Get a house at the suburbs and grow old?! We need people in order to clean up this mess and to stay safe!" She said. "There's no fucking way we're the only survivors left, you'll see.." She added with a doubtful tone, even though she believed at what she said.

• Theodore

Theo had lost everyone in the Woods, he constantly heard leaves cracking, and was nervous. He tries to retrace his steps, but he was never a good tracker. He keeps walking through the woods, and that's when he discovers Trina's head. Theo couldn't tell at first, "This ain't her... Hell no, can't be. CAN'T BE."

Theo goes into complete denial, though he still stabs the head. "I would've heard screaming, or barking... Motherfucker..." But luckily Theo did see footprints, (From Anton picking up Boateng and taking him back to the camp) and Theo tries to follow the footprints back.

• Phoenix

"You really believe that don't you.. I can guarantee in Georgia there's maybe 10 total, counting us even."

• Lauren

"10 is more then enough" she said, "But you'll see that there's more, I mean, we got out of the city with a lot of luck, why do you think we're the only ones?"

• edited February 2014

Phoenix

"We've never seen anybody yet, how does that lead you to think that their's any?"

• Lauren

"I just know.. it can't be.. it won't be only us"

• Phoenix

"Sigh" Phoenix looks up at the sky. "It's getting kind of dark, don't you think?"

• edited February 2014

Kieran

"I think we may have to get out of here soon. Walkers will get attracted to the amount of noise we created earlier and this place is obviously not safe anymore, I don't want to deal with any more crazy psycho's that wonder into our camp and chop off our body parts. It just isn't safe anymore" I say.

I look to my right, and I see Aaron stumbling back to us. I then notice something. His bandage was red with blood.

"I thought we stopped the bleeding?" I ask, a little curious as to what actually happened as Aaron didn't look in the best of shape, but I think that's just because had had his hand, and then his arm cut off.

• Theodore

Still following the footprints, Theo encounters some Walkers eating a corpse. "I'm gettin' sick of these Motherfucking Walkers." He whispered to himself. He successfully sneaks by them, and sits on a log. Theo sighs as he doesn't know what to do. He pulls his pistol out, staring at the Gun. He's contemplating suicide.

He suspects Molly, Trina, and Boateng were killed by Eric, and he thinks he's currently going for the rest, so Theo is unsure if he should go back. Even if he did, what's there for him?... He's stuck in the Woods, thinking everyone is dead. His past group reflects on him, and how he's the last man standing again. Poor Theo ;(

• Don't die Theo :*
    keep trying

Twistee posted: »

Theodore Still following the footprints, Theo encounters some Walkers eating a corpse. "I'm gettin' sick of these Motherfucking Walkers."

• Aaron

"I tried to climb again... it didn't work so well with one arm..." Aaron looked worried. "The bleeding isn't stopping."

Molly had noticed Aaron after Kieran said about the bleeding. "Why the hell did you try to climb? You're still in bad shape." Molly asked irritated, but Aaron quickly snapped back with "I'm fed up with being a liability to the group."

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited February 2014

Lauren

"Yes, let's find a place safe enough to spend the night in, I'll take first watch, I'm not tired anyway".

• edited February 2014

Frankie

"Dinner!" Frankie called. She was outside the tents and had just finished a stew. She always made it for Zara after she came home from soccer practice. Frankie thought about her family again, just for a spilt second before she banished it from her mind. "Dinner!" She called again, this time more persistently. She wanted to discuss something with the group, something important.

• Ivy

Ivy was taking care of Boateng. She was finally able to pet him and he seemed to like it. Kinda. "Good Boateng. Theo will be back soon."

• Han noticed that no one had noticed him, he thought that maybe the people at the camp didnt hear him. He was deciding on whether to run back to his brother or call out again. He takes a deep breath and gulps. "hello?".

• edited February 2014

Theodore

Theo heard a voice in the distance, sounded like a Woman. Theo smirked thinking the Group is still alive, but with his Trust issues he wasn't sure if he should go back. But he stands up and makes his way to the camp, he slowly approaches armed and ready.

Theo looks down the sight while taking very cautious steps, he smells something good, and sees Frankie calling people for Dinner. Theo quickly holsters his Weapon, and approaches the Group saying "Where's Trina?"

• edited February 2014

Aaron

Aaron hadn't lost too much blood. He was hungry, though. "Good! Dinner!"

He needed to stop the bleeding, though. "Can anyone help me stop the bleeding? Fuck... i'm so useless without my arm."

Molly

Molly noticed Theo coming back. His question was as expected. "Where's Trina?"

Molly looked saddened. "I'm sorry... she didn't make it." Ivy approached and tried to lighten the mood by saying "Boateng is okay though!"

• Han

Han looks over to the group. He smells some food and decides to aproach the group. He slides his gun over to the table and says. "Im sorry to interrupt, guys but I think I might have something that could help this boy. Now I dont know anything about being a doctor. But back at the cabins there was some medical supplies leftover, you guys can come with me and grab them?"

• Frankie

Frankie sat quietly and as the others started to arrive for dinner, her eyes were on Molly and Theo. This wasn't going to end pretty.

• Aaron

Aaron heard the boy approach, and pulled out his gun. Without both arms, they had to give him a gun so he could fight properly, since he was mostly incapable of melee fighting. "W- Why are you here? Why should we believe you?"

• Theodore

After hearing Molly tell him the truth, Theo sits down. "She really died... That was her head out there... Well... I met her the first 2 weeks of the Outbreak. Been together ever since. I met her in the Outskirts of Atlanta, we teamed up, she told me that she knew that one of her relatives were Alive. She never gave that hope up. But, I also have to look for someone. There's this guy, Billy Dickens... It was me, My brother, Trina and him in a group. There was 14 of us. We all had become great friends... But Billy betrayed our group to support some Community in Auburn Alabama. He kills everyone, including my Brother. Now I'm looking for him... I literally have no family left, Trina she just... Motherfucker..."

Theo then notices Eric's dead body, but showed no Emotion. He goes on to confess, "We were also Bandits." Just after that, a guy named Han walks up.

Theo then stands up and grabs his bag, and walks to Boateng because he knew the group would kick him out, until someone spoke up.

• Han

"Look at it this way. I have no gun with me, and you guys could tie me up or whatever. Remember there is more of you guys. I understand that you might have trust issues with all that you've been through but trust me before this all started me and my brother had it far worse. But it is your groups call. There is enough cabins for you guys to all sleep in aswell, but first we need to treat your arm."

• Aaron

"Cabins? Didn't you say something about that, Dan? Still, why should we... t- trust you? Listen, I'm scared enough. I have a reason to trust fucking no one. I lost my arm." Aaron clicks off the safety. "Why should we trust you?"

• edited February 2014

Han

"Like I said, you dont need to trust me. But you guys can have your gun pointing at me the whole time. If your friend saw the cabins than he should believe me. I understand why you are concerned, back at the cabins I saw some one dead aswell, looked to as if there was a shovel there too. so I digged it up and I saw another headless guy. Im not sure how long these cabins will provide safety but It will be enough to get to sleep. Now if your not coming its fine. I just need to get to my brother, I boarded him up at the cabins but knowing him he will escape. I think he might have some colouring books aswell for the younger one."

• Aaron

"Did you say... a headless guy? You dug up a headless guy?"

• Han

"yes, there was a dead guy with a shovel in his hand, he must've dug up the guy before he got killed. The guy who was buried had a card on him. The name was Lar--Larry. That was the name!".

• Aaron

Aaron began to tear up. "Why the fuck does everyone have to die?"

He put away his gun and just... went back to his tent. "Everything is so fucked up..."

• Theodore

"Come on Boateng" Theo said, but notices his tail was cut off, and he was tired. "Come on boy we gotta go." Boateng didn't listen, he continued to sit next to Ivy. Theo gets angered and flips over a chair outside the tent. "I'm getting sick of all this shit!" He would've left, but Boateng is the last true friend he has, and Theo just leans against a tree, not knowing what to do.

• Molly

Ivy tries to go after Aaron but Molly stops her. "If what you're saying is true, why would you want to help us anyway?"

• Ivy

"If Boateng trusts us, why don't you? The monsters will get you if you go alone."

• edited February 2014

Han

As the boy went back to his tent. Han yells. "That hand is going to get infected if you dont treat it soon!"

He looks at molly. "Well, you guys look like you guys need sleep and the cabins can provide it. But the reason I came here was because I heard noise from the cabins. and thought I could help. And it would be nice to be with more people. My brother gets happy when he sees people who could actually talk to him, and I cant be all at one place to watch what he is doing. You see he is autistic and tries to talk to the zombies..one day he might just..y'know die.. and when he does, than I have nothing left to live for."

Han than looked back the way he came from. He thinks to himself I hope my brother is safe. He looks back at Frankie. "You mind if I take something for my brother, he would apreciate it."

• You forgot Motherf***er for some of your posts!

Twistee posted: »

Theodore "Come on Boateng" Theo said, but notices his tail was cut off, and he was tired. "Come on boy we gotta go." Boateng didn't liste

• Molly

"I'll go with you... to make sure it's safe." Her tongue runs over the place where her tooth used to be. That fucker... she thought to herself.

As they get some food, they prepare to head off. "Aaron, come on, if they have medical supplies they can help your arm. Anyone else wanna come?"

• Han

"Alright, than it is settled. get your people together and we will head off."

• Theodore

"It's more complicated then that. I was or am a bad guy. I did bad things to people to stay alive." Theo says to Ivy, then looks at Molly. "When Boateng is feeling better, we're outta here, I couldn't care less."

• edited February 2014

Aaron

Aaron walked over to Ivy, stumbling on the way. He hands her one of the groups spare guns. "You can't come with us, sorry Ivy. You need to help keep the camp safe. If anything, or anyone comes here and doesn't leave right away, shoot them."

Aaron walks to Theo. "If you're leaving, then you're an idiot. You know you wont make it. Do you really want Boateng to feel the pain of human teeth tearing through his flesh? I bet you don't." He then prepares to leave with Molly, Hans, and whoever else decides to come.

• Lol, nobody notices you.

Han noticed that no one had noticed him, he thought that maybe the people at the camp didnt hear him. He was deciding on whether to run back to his brother or call out again. He takes a deep breath and gulps. "hello?".

• I keep forgetting the Godly quote of Theodore.

My whole Life is ridiculous.

You forgot Motherf***er for some of your posts!

• edited February 2014

Theodore

Whatever Aaron, I survived Months taking care of a Dog and a teenage girl. You can't last a minute by yourself, you always seem to Need A Hand. Motherfucker.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.