Commentary episodes and other goodies gone?

edited November 2013 in Jurassic Park

Under the old site design, I was able to access the JP soundtrack and the commentary videos on my My Games page, but with the new site design, these items no longer appear--they're not separate items in the games list, and they're not listed under the entry for Jurassic Park: The Game. I didn't keep copies of these locally because they were massive, but now I regret not having backed them up somewhere.

Does TTG have a mirror where I can retrieve those files, or am I SoL?

Incidentally, I also have a rogue entry in my games list for the first JP episode, which has no icon and only has a 'Back to Games' button on its page.

Comments

• Thankfully I found my files on my HD, but I was wondering the same thing. Too many changes came without warning because of the website update..

• Not sure who's following this, but these are still inaccessible for me.

• I would recommend contacting support about that.

xbskid posted: »

Not sure who's following this, but these are still inaccessible for me.

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Hey @xbskid, I've asked our web team to check into this. In case you want to grab that content right now, I've PMed you links to download it directly.

• Can I ask for the same links too?

puzzlebox posted: »

Hey @xbskid, I've asked our web team to check into this. In case you want to grab that content right now, I've PMed you links to download it directly.

• I just downloaded the Game again and have similar issues. Can you give me those links also?

• Thanks, but, uh, I apparently can't figure out how to access private messages on the website.

• For now, the only way to see PMs on your profile is to keep scrolling through your profile feed.

Thanks, but, uh, I apparently can't figure out how to access private messages on the website.

• That's for the info; unfortunately I'm not seeing the PM from puzzlebox. :< I have notifications from before and after when he PM'd me, but not any kind of entry for a PM from him. Or anyone else for that matter.

For now, the only way to see PMs on your profile is to keep scrolling through your profile feed.

• Hmm, could be an error with the forums.

I'll ask about it, but in the mean time, I suppose you could contact support and ask them for the link again/explain that you never found the link from Puzzlebox. I guess you could do this by emailing them, or by posting in the Support forums (link is on the top of the site) and post in the Site Support section.

That's for the info; unfortunately I'm not seeing the PM from puzzlebox. :< I have notifications from before and after when he PM'd me, but not any kind of entry for a PM from him. Or anyone else for that matter.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.