The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• Is it weird that Glenn and Maggie's faces look totally perfect when switched?

• Oh, for Playing Dead I would much rather have AJ back. I liked the old style of the show much better as well. I was disappointed that IGN is handling it now. AJ did Playing Dead better, but Greg himself doesn't seem like a bad guy, which is what I was saying.

I don't know man, I just don't like him as the host of the new Playing Dead, I prefer AJ locascio as the host and the old style of the show better.

• RvB by roosterteeth? They still make those?? I haven't watched them since they were in halo 2!

I'm glad you picked up on that, I was half tempted to call it out in the comment, but I wanted to see who picked up on it

• edited March 2014

Alt text

Jesus, are you fucking kidding me?

• NOPE. TAKE IT DOWN NAOOO!

Taking care of Clementine.

• Alt text

Saw this on google and I just had to put this as my picture for my profile. RIP T-Dog.

• edited March 2014

I couldn't help myself

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Clementine will remember that.

• I should shave The Stache for your insolence.

I agree he's probably going to bite the dust, but I don't want him to.

Nick was a goner...the only people allowed to wear hats in the apocolypse are Kenny and Clem! (and maybe Nate)

• That was Call of Duty for him.

Slither29 posted: »

Clem vs. Winston

• (?) Carlos, apparently, won't.

Clementine will remember that.

• That would be much more helpful than duck, replace any scene in the game where duck Is present and it would be great, you could probably argue about Ep. 3 since he does help you with the investigation. But Imagine how hilarious it would of been in Episodes one and two, on Hershel's Farm if it was a bag of hammers on that tractor, Shawn would of never of had his leg ran over, and he could of called for Lee and Kenny to come help him bash the zombies with the hammers in Kenny's bag. Then in episode Two, Kenny goes insane because Andy and Danny St. John take his Wife and his prized bag of hammers. and After Lee rescues Catjaa. Andy goes crazy and decides to put the gun up to the bag of hammers and demands that they all surrender, but Kenny loves his exotic bag of hammers, and so he jumps out to try and grab them and ends up getting shot like usual and but When Lee steps in he has to beat Andy in a duel with hammers and he eventually wins and can either let Andy live, Hammer him!, or go and get Clementine and Salt-lick him.

That_1_Guy posted: »

Except, instead of Duck, just give them a sack of hammers.

• edited March 2014

So I kinda stole the idea for this video off a gif someone posted here earlier so if that person sees this I hope you don't mind anyway here is another video

• I was totally not expecting that since I didn't see the gif. When it cut the first time I cracked up.

Jewfreeus posted: »

So I kinda stole the idea for this video off a gif someone posted here earlier so if that person sees this I hope you don't mind anyway here is another video

• That made me laugh way harder than it should have... Take my like!

Scytheslay posted: »

That would be much more helpful than duck, replace any scene in the game where duck Is present and it would be great, you could probably arg

• k thx for info

Boats posted: »

This more belongs to the "Walking Fan Art of the DEAD" Thread (in which it is allready featured) :-) Apart from this, it really looks awesome :-)!

• edited March 2014

Someone mentioned a Kill Bill parody so here's my take...

Alt text

I guess you could try to use it as a wallpaper but it's not that hi-res.

• About Greg shipping Clem/Luke...

? Clem was not impressed.

Ugh, Greg Miller

• edited March 2014

Wtf man?!

Nick was a goner...the only people allowed to wear hats in the apocolypse are Kenny and Clem! (and maybe Nate)

• FATALITY

Clem vs. Winston

• edited March 2014

Greg is boring.I wish AJ will be back.

About Greg shipping Clem/Luke... ? Clem was not impressed.

• edited March 2014

Lee:"Word gets around that you like Team Fortress 2."

Kenny:"There's gonna be fallout."

OH MY FUCKING GOD. I love that so much.

But the licking part, that was gross, please don't do it again or some people might sue you. I'm not joking. You gotta watch your ass around here <.< >.>

Still, great job! You've shown everybody the light! Lee is Jesus! It all makes sense now, he'll come back!

(?) Azlyn won't forget that.

Giraffehat posted: »

I know I said there was "No Going Back" but I pussed out and removed two rather disliked jokes.

• HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg is boring.I wish AJ will be back.

• OH MU FUCKING GOD.

THAT IS SO FREAKIN' KAWAII DESU!!!!!!SUGOI SUGOI!!!!

Seriously, you have no idea how much i'm loving this. Did you make that? If so, well done, and... Could you post more? Please?

Attack on Nick! Lol I thought this was cute. :P Bonding time with Luke and cheering up Nick. c:

• If that's true, i would pick Nick.

Sorry, Alvin, you big teddybear, you!

But i really wanna see dis happen.

S-Rose posted: »

Telltale did say that our choices in this season will matter more that the first, so don't give up hope yet! For example, for the first

• You sure must love anime references

Azlyn posted: »

OH MU FUCKING GOD. THAT IS SO FREAKIN' KAWAII DESU!!!!!!SUGOI SUGOI!!!! Seriously, you have no idea how much i'm loving this. Did you make that? If so, well done, and... Could you post more? Please?

• edited March 2014

Bill Carver is going to get killed by clem :)

dfh15 posted: »

Someone mentioned a Kill Bill parody so here's my take... I guess you could try to use it as a wallpaper but it's not that hi-res.

• modified it

Alt text

Someone mentioned a Kill Bill parody so here's my take... I guess you could try to use it as a wallpaper but it's not that hi-res.

• haha,better

modified it

• edited March 2014

Sorry I'm just really OCD about stuff and things

Alt text

modified it

• Because many Nick fanboys got mad for no reason...I never said i don't like Nick, i just said that he's a goner and that's what he is!

Wtf man?!

• better than mine ;)

Sorry I'm just really OCD about stuff and things

• edited March 2014

Alt text

• Those weren't anime references. That was Japanese.

You sure must love anime references

Sign in to comment in this discussion.