Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• Wow, those pictures are amazing. There is some real talent here

Kurusu posted: »

Twitter Shina Vorobeya

• edited March 2014

"Hello Operator, I am Lee. Yes we're in The Matrix"
    Alt text

• Actually nevermind...i thik it will take to much effort to work...

JonGon posted: »

Hey Caza, i think private messages are bugged i read this in another discussion. *but the notifications are bugged. Just copy/paste th

• @JonGon thank you man but no, I didn't. I wish I was the one who drew that piece of art.

If you drew that Dark_Star, my applause to you!

• edited March 2014

Does anyone know of a good site (or even book) that teaches the basics? I've been doing a lot of random tutorials on how to draw different things, and I can usually get an alright end product but I don't feel like its really helping me learn anything/ learn how to draw whats in my own head. Anyway, just curious.

• edited March 2014

I'm currently reading a book called Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain

If you don't mind reading, it's a great instructor. It really shows the basics/principles of drawing from the human brain. It shows you examples and how to understand what you see.

Another useful site Drawing the Structure. A lot of people make the mistake of putting detail too early and forget about the overall foundation that determines if something looks "right" to the person's eyes.

Belan posted: »

Does anyone know of a good site (or even book) that teaches the basics? I've been doing a lot of random tutorials on how to draw different t

• Is that Jesus?!

(Comic Jesus, I mean).

Awesome, nonetheless.

Green eyed Ghost's

• Lol didn't even think of that! cannot be unseen now dammit!

Is that Jesus?! (Comic Jesus, I mean). Awesome, nonetheless.

• YAY! Jesus saves the day! :p

• Jesus was not fucking kidding you this time

Is that Jesus?! (Comic Jesus, I mean). Awesome, nonetheless.

• Thanks, I was actually thinking about buying that one and having a look. If you think its worth the time, I'll definitely do that. Thanks for the site as well.

I'm currently reading a book called Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain If you don't mind reading, it's a great instructor. It really

• Try to get the one with the workbook so you can practice along while reading.

Belan posted: »

Thanks, I was actually thinking about buying that one and having a look. If you think its worth the time, I'll definitely do that. Thanks for the site as well.

• Oh Winston... You will be missed.

SomGuye posted: »

Jesus was not fucking kidding you this time

• I feel your pain.

sobs

Alt text

Toxic Emu posted: »

Oh Winston... You will be missed.

• A little somethin'-somethin' for the upcoming episode of TWAU.

Alt text

"How's your insurance?"

• Amazing! Dem shading skills are too good.

A little somethin'-somethin' for the upcoming episode of TWAU. "How's your insurance?"

• edited March 2014

Aw, you make me do this:

Alt text

Except I'm a guy.

Amazing! Dem shading skills are too good.

• Alt text

Aw, you make me do this: Except I'm a guy.

• Awesome. Just awesome, my friend. Now I'm wishing that Clementine was looking like that 1st picture above in the game. ;)

deviantART deviantART

• Much better than my "Winter Clem"! Hold at tick...

As I recall no one ever started making "Winter Clem" until I did mine. Mein Gott! I think I started a trend! YAY! X3

deviantART deviantART

• edited March 2014

A bit of a crossover fan art.

Alt text

• Lets be honest, there's always a little homo in no homo love.

• Lol, oh Viva wants in on the love -.o

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

Lets be honest, there's always a little homo in no homo love.

• edited March 2014

Alt text
    o_o

• Ha Lilly and Nate in truck, they sure make quite a match!!

AKz Effect posted: »

o_o

• edited March 2014

Again, I come to post my art and Kurusu already posts it. Oh well, have an adorable recolor.

Alt text

• That drawing of Clem with the green jacket and rifle reminds me of Ellie :)

And Kurusu, that artist started posting his art here and you're kind of stealing his work. I would prefer to wait for him to post it so I can give him props.

• I love your style!

DJ-BNW posted: »

Again, I come to post my art and Kurusu already posts it. Oh well, have an adorable recolor.

• . (I was replying to a comment on a different page, and for some reason it appeared here, sorry guys)

...What's rule 34?

• @DJ-BNW you draw some pretty amazing stuff! Wish to see more of your art in the future.

• I see we've found a use for those stickers after all. Let's see Michelle grab THAT gun, BITCH!

• Is that J. Cole?

AKz Effect posted: »

o_o

• @DJ-BNW

Love it. I hope Clem actually gets an in-game apparel change down the line along the lines of that as it gets colder.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.