Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• $5 DLC - Clem winter apparel pack.

@DJ-BNW Love it. I hope Clem actually gets an in-game apparel change down the line along the lines of that as it gets colder.

• Alt text

$5 DLC - Clem winter apparel pack.

• Is it sad that I'd buy that?

• I'd buy it!

• edited March 2014

I'd buy two.

/whipped

• edited March 2014

The guy in the center of these pics is me. Man it was tough trying to turn a real photo into a telltale character, but I think it turned out well. And hey, all I'm saying is, I would be a boss protagonist lol.

Alt text

Alt text

• edited March 2014

Wow dude that looks pretty legit, could've sworn that was some unused character model for the game or something, nice job man.

AKz Effect posted: »

The guy in the center of these pics is me. Man it was tough trying to turn a real photo into a telltale character, but I think it turned out well. And hey, all I'm saying is, I would be a boss protagonist lol.

• Appreciated. It took me like.. psh.. roughly 3-4 hours trying to make myself look like a character. Good old fashioned GIMP did the trick :)

Arvalis posted: »

Wow dude that looks pretty legit, could've sworn that was some unused character model for the game or something, nice job man.

• JonGon read this comment DJ-black-n-white

JonGon posted: »

That drawing of Clem with the green jacket and rifle reminds me of Ellie And Kurusu, that artist started posting his art here and you're kind of stealing his work. I would prefer to wait for him to post it so I can give him props.

• edited March 2014

"Sweat Pee"
    Sweat Pee
    Funnily enough, I misspelled "Sweat Pea" by accident.

DeviantArt

• edited April 2014

Looks like ren n stimpy type of animation haha.
    imagine if they made a parody of that show with clem and lee with his cut off arm,
    it could be called Clem n Stumpy

MooseGuts posted: »

"Sweat Pee" Funnily enough, I misspelled "Sweat Pea" by accident. DeviantArt

• Kurusu, I read it and he was talking about something else. All i'm asking is to stop posting his work because he can do it himself. I wouldn't mind if he was not posting here.

Kurusu posted: »

JonGon read this comment DJ-black-n-white

• were did you get that idea to draw clem sleeping in that area, was it in a trailer or did you make it up? just wondering...

GoldFish27 posted: »

Lee

• It's so sad. :'(
    Alt text

• Alt text

It's so sad.

• Funny idea I had during work lol. Had fun doing this quicky, hopefully it's not too dark.

Alt text

• Awesome :D i like badass clem.

• Thanks bro! might clean it up later, it's still sketchy.

And I forgot to put my signature and photoshop crashed >.<

Boats posted: »

Awesome i like badass clem.

• Alt text
    I have no justified reason for this.

DeviantArt

• "Hey, you said it, not me."

lol :D

MooseGuts posted: »

I have no justified reason for this. DeviantArt

• Fuck yeah.

Nice jacket, Clem.

Funny idea I had during work lol. Had fun doing this quicky, hopefully it's not too dark.

• @JonGon damn this drawing is bad-ass lol, Love it!

Funny idea I had during work lol. Had fun doing this quicky, hopefully it's not too dark.

• edited April 2014

Dude! That edit is bomb. How'd you get yourself in TTG's art style? I've been thinking of doing the same with me, for the heck of it. Is it edited or completely drawn from the scratch?

AKz Effect posted: »

• @Dont_Look_Back

I made it up. I just thought Clem would sleep in a cabin after being taken away by Carver :)

were did you get that idea to draw clem sleeping in that area, was it in a trailer or did you make it up? just wondering...

• Alt text
    Heh heh, the hoodie says "Butts" instead of "Brooklyn".

• thanks, I took a pic of my self and started applying some filters and designs. I used GIMP but you could use whatever. like Photoshop for ex.

Dude! That edit is bomb. How'd you get yourself in TTG's art style? I've been thinking of doing the same with me, for the heck of it. Is it edited or completely drawn from the scratch?

• Thanks man!

@JonGon damn this drawing is bad-ass lol, Love it!

• The Clem-jacket fad is on a roll!

Fuck yeah. Nice jacket, Clem.

• I've been doing some goofy doodles recently for Tumblr and I thought I'd share one of them here.

Alt text

• Lol, too much swag.

skoothz posted: »

I've been doing some goofy doodles recently for Tumblr and I thought I'd share one of them here.

• It has to be Nick, that mullet gives it away lol.

Is that Nate?

• Yeah it's supposed to be Nick. I would never willingly draw Clem anywhere near Nate if I could help it.

Would you guys be interested in me posting some more?

It has to be Nick, that mullet gives it away lol.

• I just searched Clem in Google Pictures. I've found (for me) the scariest picture I've seen. Omg..
    Now the question: Should I post it??

• Alt text

I just searched Clem in Google Pictures. I've found (for me) the scariest picture I've seen. Omg.. Now the question: Should I post it??

• I don't know if you guys would be interested, but check this out.

http://sadzombiegirls.tumblr.com/

This tumblr blog is filled with plently of fan art with Clementine, and her new best friend, Ellie. ;)

• Nice!

I don't know if you guys would be interested, but check this out. http://sadzombiegirls.tumblr.com/ This tumblr blog is filled with plently of fan art with Clementine, and her new best friend, Ellie.

• edited April 2014
  • @try_not_2_cry Sure, it'll put some hair on your chest haha

I just searched Clem in Google Pictures. I've found (for me) the scariest picture I've seen. Omg.. Now the question: Should I post it??

• I feel like I'm spamming this thread, so, this will be the last one for a while.

Alt text
    DeviantArt

Sign in to comment in this discussion.