Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• Hey, don't worry about spamming. This thread barely gets and attention anyways and I'm always happy to come here and see more work!

MooseGuts posted: »

I feel like I'm spamming this thread, so, this will be the last one for a while. DeviantArt

• Sad but true :(... We need moar art!

Hey, don't worry about spamming. This thread barely gets and attention anyways and I'm always happy to come here and see more work!

• True :-) so just go on with posting your art @Mooseguts

• This fanart is drawn by me :3
    It's basically Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy
    from his comic.
    Alt text

• edited April 2014

Holy Crap! Awesome job, kid! I'm honored!

ItsGabee posted: »

This fanart is drawn by me It's basically Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy from his comic.

• xD, the updated version is on your thread :3

Holy Crap! Awesome job, kid! I'm honored!

• I'll check it out! I'm just going through my notification list first, so I'll check it out shortly.

ItsGabee posted: »

xD, the updated version is on your thread

• edited April 2014

I couldn't draw well if my life depended on it. :(

• Saame. I have been trying though, and have actually been getting better faster than I thought I would. My goal is to get something up on here before EP3 comes out.

Gobananas01 posted: »

I couldn't draw well if my life depended on it.

• The good news is that you have plenty of time before episode 3 comes out. The bad news is we have to wait that long for episode 3 to come out lol

Belan posted: »

Saame. I have been trying though, and have actually been getting better faster than I thought I would. My goal is to get something up on here before EP3 comes out.

• Won't episode 3 come out in about 1 or two months though? Assuming Telltale doesn't make another games episodes.

JonGon posted: »

The good news is that you have plenty of time before episode 3 comes out. The bad news is we have to wait that long for episode 3 to come out lol

• edited April 2014

It's pretty rough and not very detailed at all, but I drew a quick little silhouette pencil sketch of a poignant moment that wasn't shown in the game. (Apologies that it's on notebook paper. It was really just something that I kinda did on a whim.)

Alt text

• Reminds me of a fan fic I wrote https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10008408/1/Mercy

I mean, what? Oh no, no shameful plug-ins here.

• Anyway, good job, Dome, it's really cool.

• Damn, simple but powerful. Good work I like it :)

DomeWing333 posted: »

It's pretty rough and not very detailed at all, but I drew a quick little silhouette pencil sketch of a poignant moment that wasn't shown in the game. (Apologies that it's on notebook paper. It was really just something that I kinda did on a whim.)

• edited April 2014

another one, drawn by me

Katjaa and Duck

Alt text

Deviantart

• This one is cute, I like this. All these fanart are temping me to post some of the sketches I have.

Boats posted: »

another one, drawn by me Katjaa and Duck Deviantart

• Post them please!

Arvalis posted: »

This one is cute, I like this. All these fanart are temping me to post some of the sketches I have.

• Sweet!, Kenny in the background is a nice touch :)

Boats posted: »

another one, drawn by me Katjaa and Duck Deviantart

• edited April 2014

Hey JonGon remember how we talked about how would Clem look like with Nick's hat if he were to give to her in a different thread. Well I finished it, and it actually works well on her!

Alt text

Sweet!, Kenny in the background is a nice touch

• I am so you can look straight ALL maybe you do something like:
    "A change of clothes Duck and Clementines"

Hey JonGon remember how we talked about how would Clem look like with Nick's hat if he were to give to her in a different thread. Well I finished it, and it actually works well on her!

• Cool lol! I bet Clem looks awesome with any hat but good work.

• Those pics of kenny and his family, and omid and christa are sad! But i love them!

Kurusu posted: »

Tumblr

• Epic. As. Fuck.

I love this, it really matches a cool kind of comic art style. :P

Kurusu posted: »

Tumblr

• edited April 2014

Thanks to @JakeSt123 for these great art works. Keep up the good work man. I want Lee version of this. Alt text Alt text Alt text Alt text Alt text Alt text Alt text

• All of those were done by JakeSt123

Dark_Star posted: »

Thanks to @JakeSt123 for these great art works. Keep up the good work man. I want Lee version of this.

• edited April 2014

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Some of my sketches, that last one was inspired by DJ-BNW"s coat version of Clem

• edited April 2014

Keep on sketchin' my man! :D

Some of my sketches, that last one was inspired by DJ-BNW"s coat version of Clem

• Damn boy! coming out with that heat, keep em coming.

• @Arvalis those are really good! Excellent job.

• Will do (when I have time) :P

Keep on sketchin' my man!

• @Arvalis

really good sketches ! i hope we´ll see more :-)

• edited April 2014

Sure thing c: I actually have a few more.

Damn boy! coming out with that heat, keep em coming.

• Thanks! :)

@Arvalis those are really good! Excellent job.

• This is freaking sweet! Keep it up man! I still have to get better at drawing her, she has a rather complicated design.

• Arvalis, you make me want to learn how to draw.

Thanks!

• edited April 2014

Awesome comic; Kenny's last line cracked me up. :D And Clem's face, that too.

EDIT: Oh, classic style, right... :P Well, replying to ChrystalChameleon's comic on p. 147

• @Goldfish OK THANKS! omg I hate this... why cant we just reply? its weired

GoldFish27 posted: »

@Dont_Look_Back I made it up. I just thought Clem would sleep in a cabin after being taken away by Carver

Sign in to comment in this discussion.