Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• CLEMMY!!! :3

ItsGabee posted: »

Here's my drawing of Clem, I can't do backgrounds yet.

• Alt text

Eh... I'm still working on it.

• @ItsGabee She looks adorable, nice work lol.

@Boats Thanks man!

@Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy Ah you're too kind :) thank you.

@Boats Maybe.

• :O Juice_Box can draw too?! Nice work keep on drawing.

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Eh... I'm still working on it.

• @JonGon Everybody can draw. ;)

• edited April 2014

@ItsGabee I love your Clem, really like that style.

Juice_Box Nice job. Keep it up!

Here's my drawing of Clem, I can't do backgrounds yet.

• @ItsGabee I know I'm just excited that more people are getting involved. :D

@JonGon Everybody can draw.

• i like the first. Clem & Luke & Kenny. If they work together, then the people don't hate Luke or don't hate Kenny. I hope they working together in the near future.

Kurusu posted: »

deviantART Tumblr

• MRW I saw this...

Alt text

lol, AWESOME WORK! That total captures the esscence that is TWAU!

JonGon posted: »

@CoolStoryBro Here is the Fanart I promised for TWAU I hope ya like it, had fun doing this one.

• I wonder why I got some downvotes on my drawing, maybe because of my outfit of choice? :P

• edited April 2014

@CoolStoryBro Lol you're too much, thank you!

@ItsGabee I noticed that you got a mob of downvoters following you, I guess they are jealous of your skill.

MRW I saw this... lol, AWESOME WORK! That total captures the esscence that is TWAU!

• edited April 2014

That's not why i saved ben but that was so funny you get a thumbs up.
    (I'm talking about the picture on the previous page)

Bluebirdo posted: »

Not mine, but if you haven't checked out this blog yet and you enjoy this thread, a visit is well worth your time and chuckles. I'd have to check, but I think some of this blog's images have already been posted some time back. Annotated Dead

• @JonGon I know who are the downvoters that are following me ;) Shhh... Don't let them know :P

• edited April 2014

Luke&Clem hug! I love it!

deviantART

• The character is loosely based off myself and what I wear. JonGon's artwork is incredible and very accurate.

Ooh, nice. Who is that?

• edited April 2014

Thanks to clonerh from Deviantart for this Ultimate stunning piece of art. http://clonerh.deviantart.com Alt text

• edited April 2014

Stunning work :-)!

• So much energy and flow I love it.

Dark_Star posted: »

Thanks to clonerh from Deviantart for this Ultimate stunning piece of art. http://clonerh.deviantart.com

• edited April 2014

Here's mine of Clem. I don't know about you guys, but I really it and how it turned out ^^

This is also my first time posting a photo, so don't mind if it doesn't post right.

Alt text

• I like it too, welcome to The Artist Club!

Here's mine of Clem. I don't know about you guys, but I really it and how it turned out ^^ This is also my first time posting a photo, so don't mind if it doesn't post right.

• If only I could draw...

• You can draw, either it's a stick figure or what! As long as it represents someone or something. ;)

If only I could draw...

• Thanks! :3

I like it too, welcome to The Artist Club!

• TheLazyDeath, anyone can draw, as long as you know how to pick up a pencil and draw lines on a paper. :P

If only I could draw...

• Dat Art. O_O

Tumblr

• Yeah, I'm a pretty good writer, but I can't draw. I feel you @TheLazyDeath

If only I could draw...

• @Kurusu The feels! Really nice job.

Tumblr

• edited April 2014

Quick sketch I did at work to get an idea for a scene. Done with ballpoint pen and some random ink I found at work. Proportions are off but I like it enough to clean it up in photoshop and actually turn this into a painting, what do you guys think?

Alt text

• That's so creepy and cool looking at the same time.

Literally 'cool'. Can't wait until it's fully turned into a painting! :)

Quick sketch I did at work to get an idea for a scene. Done with ballpoint pen and some random ink I found at work. Proportions are off but I like it enough to clean it up in photoshop and actually turn this into a painting, what do you guys think?

• I try to create realistic scenes. Like this one would be after shit hits the fan, last man standing against Carver. After she has lost everything her only thought is Wellington. Even though she knows it's hopeless, she doesn't want to give up because she made a promise to Lee.

That's so creepy and cool looking at the same time. Literally 'cool'. Can't wait until it's fully turned into a painting!

• That's poetic and true. Was that your inspiration for the art?

I try to create realistic scenes. Like this one would be after shit hits the fan, last man standing against Carver. After she has lost every

• edited April 2014

Many threads and comments about season 2 endings. Wish I could give credit but I would have to dig up old threads to find it.

Edit: lol totally read "what was your inspiration..." Instead of "was that your inspiration..."
    But yes both it those things inspired me.

That's poetic and true. Was that your inspiration for the art?

• What's going on with the street sign on the left? Is it a ghost?

• edited April 2014

It's just the wind and some debris/signal. I was going for a blizzard but didn't have time to put all the snow particles :/
    Or are you talking about the pen... Haha

What's going on with the street sign on the left? Is it a ghost?

• I feel you too, my friend.
    (That anger when you try to put your imagination onto paper after a minute).

Yeah, I'm a pretty good writer, but I can't draw. I feel you @TheLazyDeath

• Sudden realization (like in some manga)
    You are right, I can.. I can...
    I CAN DRAW !
    Epic music from an anime

-Draw stick figure-

PS : This comment was intended for fun.

You can draw, either it's a stick figure or what! As long as it represents someone or something.

• Good, cause' it was funny.

Sudden realization (like in some manga) You are right, I can.. I can... I CAN DRAW ! Epic music from an anime -Draw stick figure- PS : This comment was intended for fun.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.