The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• I got really bored today... so uh video I guess...

• edited April 2014

It's not really the same as the original, but a mixture of Face Your Fears and Levi Brush with additional tweaking should get you close.

gd3232 posted: »

Where you got that font from? i was looking for it for ages.

• Alt text

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

I got really bored today... so uh video I guess...

• Thanks!

dfh15 posted: »

It's not really the same as the original, but a mixture of Face Your Fears and Levi Brush with additional tweaking should get you close.

• ...Look at the flowers??

Rigtail posted: »

So very pretty indeed, 10/10 would do stuff to you. Happy things, Sexual things, Brutal things, Psychotic things. I will make you enjoy and hate every minute of it.

• I dunno, her complexion is a little too fair for Nick. And light. But she put effort into it and it shows, so props for that.

Ayrtonius posted: »

This girl did an awesome Nick cosplay on Tumblr: http://smartaveragebears.tumblr.com/post/82807459193/heyheyhey-i-did-a-nick-makeup-test-for-london-mcm

• Wa-chow-ski, huh? Must be one of Collin's brothers.

Giraffehat posted: »

Nope. My voice is calm and flexible, yet somewhat monotonous. Sam was voiced with the files of an unused TWAU character, officer Wachowski.

• Damn, that is easy to miss.

There is indeed a "lock" at the top, but it's more of a brace. There is: * No mechanism on the door itself and * The door opened tow

• Or her greatgrandmother married Houdini. On her dad's side of the family. And then it was all urbans after that.

She learned from the master. Well, kinda.

• Heh, Dr. Carlos jokes never get old.

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

I got really bored today... so uh video I guess...

• Made this today.

• Made this just now

Enjoy

• "If you say five I'm gonna flip!"

JonGon posted: »

Dem eyes! I give her a strong 8!

• It just resembles the style.

It probably is a different person though.

Ayrtonius posted: »

I don't think so, I had a look at her archives after you asked and didn't see those. I think they were a different person.

• Lol, that was great. Can't wait to see what else you make!

Jewfreeus posted: »

Made this just now Enjoy

• Woah woah woah, when does Sarah hold the gun up to her head? I have to see gameplay now!!!!

Krisentine posted: »

Made this today.

• Same reason she solves all the group's problems: she's an omniscient being with powers that range from room identification to common sense. Clearly, a fearful ally and enemy.

Why is Clementine the one who always gets locked in a shed!?

• Lol, I just had to take the opportunity.

Alt text

You can't see Russell's face, but you can tell he's scared shitless, haha.

• What we all were thinking.

Alt text

Alt text

• Alt text

My first actual legit meme made by me. I've seen many people scared shitless from this scene xP

• That scene brought back memories of F.E.A.R :(

TWDFan86 posted: »

My first actual legit meme made by me. I've seen many people scared shitless from this scene xP

• :O that's probably how she lost her baby!

What we all were thinking.

• edited April 2014

"You come back here, I'll kill you! You understand?! I will kill you!"

I was thinking "Who the hell is that?!" Haha, nice job man!

Edit: I'm on my phone right now and miss pressed by mistake, this comment was meant to be a reply to TWDFan86's meme. My apologies.

• ROFL!

Jewfreeus posted: »

Made this just now Enjoy

• What a revelation!

:O that's probably how she lost her baby!

• The mystery is solved, we can go home now.

What a revelation!

• Lol, damn JonGon coming out strong with the dark humor!

:O that's probably how she lost her baby!

• But it can't be over yet!

We still don't know who killed Faith and Lily.

The mystery is solved, we can go home now.

• Off topic, but did you notice the glowing red markings on BM's forearms? I wonder what her true form will look like.

But it can't be over yet! We still don't know who killed Faith and Lily.

• edited April 2014

Hello i am new here and you better be praising the sun for lee!!!! (How do i put the god dam picture here)

• Damn... it's hot dish night too :(

But it can't be over yet! We still don't know who killed Faith and Lily.

• Really? I didn't notice. As for her true form... I expect her to be a saxophone because she's so jazzed.

Off topic, but did you notice the glowing red markings on BM's forearms? I wonder what her true form will look like.

• Yeah, watch again when she stomps on the arm and is about to leave, I would show you a pic but I'm on my phone at the moment. Haha, nice.

Really? I didn't notice. As for her true form... I expect her to be a saxophone because she's so jazzed.

• edited April 2014

It appears to come from her tattoos.

And that joke... I see what you did there. ;)

Alt text

Edit: And this pic also shows her glowing tats, @LeeTheProfessional.

Really? I didn't notice. As for her true form... I expect her to be a saxophone because she's so jazzed.

• Pssst, copy the image URL and click on the portrait-looking icon and just paste it there, then click "OK".

Hello i am new here and you better be praising the sun for lee!!!! (How do i put the god dam picture here)

• There we go! That's what I was talking about.

It appears to come from her tattoos. And that joke... I see what you did there. Edit: And this pic also shows her glowing tats, @LeeTheProfessional.

• edited April 2014

I still can't figure out why they glow here, though.

It has something to do with her power, but it has no play in this scene.

There we go! That's what I was talking about.

• You sure it isn't a secondary light source from a neon sign?

I still can't figure out why they glow here, though. It has something to do with her power, but it has no play in this scene.

• Yeah, I double-checked. It fades out while she stands still in the scene after she stomps on Bigby's arm. You can check out a playthrough to be sure. It's weird.

You sure it isn't a secondary light source from a neon sign?

• Her right arm tattoo (left side of the pic) looks like a cross.

Yeah, I double-checked. It fades out while she stands still in the scene after she stomps on Bigby's arm. You can check out a playthrough to be sure. It's weird.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.