The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• Welcome!

Hello i am new here and you better be praising the sun for lee!!!! (How do i put the god dam picture here)

• @CoolstoryBro yeah, maybe we'll get an explanation next episode.

Nah, man. I played the episode 3 times, it definitely is some sort of glowing markings that show up. Part of her powers maybe, but idk what they're there for or why they show up when they do.

JonGon posted: »

You sure it isn't a secondary light source from a neon sign?

• edited April 2014

All I know is that her power is that she can use any reflective surface as a "portal" as a means of transportation or as a way of getting to her "prey".

@CoolstoryBro yeah, maybe we'll get an explanation next episode. Nah, man. I played the episode 3 times, it definitely is some sort of gl

• That too!

Welcome!

• They should put a mirror facing the witching well and punk that bitch lol.

All I know is that her power is that she can use any reflective surface as a "portal" as a means of transportation or as a way of getting to her "prey".

• Hopefully you figure it out with CoolStoryBro's help, I would like to see the pic, haha.

Hello i am new here and you better be praising the sun for lee!!!! (How do i put the god dam picture here)

• Lol, all they'd have to do is say "Bloody Mary" five times and she's done.

They should put a mirror facing the witching well and punk that bitch lol.

• Well see ya tomorrow guys it's getting late, but before I go i'm dropping something in the Fanart thread.

• Yes, that's why it was strange, but oh well can't wait until the next episode, hopefully we get some revenge!

• edited April 2014

fanboys up

then dies from excitement

Well see ya tomorrow guys it's getting late, but before I go i'm dropping something in the Fanart thread.

• Later, man. Can't wait to see the art!

Well see ya tomorrow guys it's getting late, but before I go i'm dropping something in the Fanart thread.

• So your saying i have to post my picture somewhere else to post it on here?

Pssst, copy the image URL and click on the portrait-looking icon and just paste it there, then click "OK".

• edited April 2014

Ive actually been looking at this thread alot of times just scrolling down seeing creepy sh*t.... this is my reaction when i heard vivec was bitten(banned) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7ByCgaoV5A

• edited April 2014

Oh and here I have a gift.It will scare the pedophiles away with this one: Alt text hehehehe

• edited April 2014

And i found how to get mine on here:
    Alt text

• edited April 2014

It is best that you not leave Duck unattended, for he is likely hatching a diabolical plan.

Alt text

• I hate that creep, almost punched through my screen.

TWDFan86 posted: »

My first actual legit meme made by me. I've seen many people scared shitless from this scene xP

• Alt text

And i found how to get mine on here:

• 0:15 wtf Carlos.

Jewfreeus posted: »

Made this just now Enjoy

• 1:55 so kawaii.

Jewfreeus posted: »

Made this just now Enjoy

• That actually explains a lot.

Conduit42 posted: »

Same reason she solves all the group's problems: she's an omniscient being with powers that range from room identification to common sense. Clearly, a fearful ally and enemy.

• edited April 2014

I'll make it look like an accident.

dfh15 posted: »

It is best that you not leave Duck unattended, for he is likely hatching a diabolical plan.

• Thanks! And it's okay :)

"You come back here, I'll kill you! You understand?! I will kill you!" I was thinking "Who the hell is that?!" Haha, nice job man! Edi

• If Clem teaches her to use a gun I think.. But I never saw her pointing it at herself...

Clem_TWDG posted: »

Woah woah woah, when does Sarah hold the gun up to her head? I have to see gameplay now!!!!

• DAYUM!

Sensing a creepypasta vibe now.

We were supposed to post fun stuff here? It's my avatar thing.

• I LOVE IT! ROFL!

Krisentine posted: »

Made this today.

• O_O OH SHIT FAN FICTIONS OF THIS IS BEING MADE. I JUST KNOW IT.

Lol, I just had to take the opportunity. You can't see Russell's face, but you can tell he's scared shitless, haha.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

http://imgur.com/ is the quickest and easiest website to use to upload pics but make sure when you upload them to click on the pic to get the full URL which should end in .jpg .gif .bmp or whatever format you choose to use.

So your saying i have to post my picture somewhere else to post it on here?

• edited April 2014

He's definitely.... the STRANGERMAN! Huh? Huh...? No...? I just show myself the door then.

TWDFan86 posted: »

My first actual legit meme made by me. I've seen many people scared shitless from this scene xP

• They found the body, Duck! XD

• I believe it happens if you are silent when Sarah asks Clem to teach her how to use the gun.

Clem_TWDG posted: »

Woah woah woah, when does Sarah hold the gun up to her head? I have to see gameplay now!!!!

• Forgive thy insolence my lord.

Alt text

• Another masterpiece by the all-powerful Vivec.

• Lmao, oh man, this was just a joke but you do have a point, lol.

O_O OH SHIT FAN FICTIONS OF THIS IS BEING MADE. I JUST KNOW IT.

• Thanks, appreciate it.

I LOVE IT! ROFL!

• Lol, he should've switched Gren with Kenny and Woody with Nick, but still it was a funny video.

Zyphon posted: »

Another masterpiece by the all-powerful Vivec.

• "Please. I've saved her ass hundreds...tens...sometimes."

Alt text

• edited April 2014

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.