Sign for Bone 3!

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2008
    Eyes of the Storm, followed by the Dragonslayer.
  • edited March 2008
    More importantly, 219 signatures for the third Bone game which seems less and less likely each day!
    But we can still hope... right?! :D
  • edited March 2008
    Also, what was the reason for taking Eyes of the Storm off the store?
  • edited March 2008
    I think we just sold out of it. That's pretty much a guess though.
  • edited December 2008
    I'm late but I just signed doubt it will make much of a difference :(
  • edited December 2008
    signed.
  • edited January 2009
    Signed.
  • edited January 2009
    signed. i'm the 371st!!!!!!!!!!!!! someone should start a facebook group.
  • edited January 2009
    signed
  • edited February 2009
    Signed for the heck of it.
  • edited February 2009
    I signed :).
  • edited February 2009
    As soon as i get to play both games and if i like it i'll sign. I wouldn't sign for a Strong bad season 2 for example. One of that was enough. Bone is the only telltale game i didn't buy so far. I might do so eventually. When i get bored of everything i have to play.
  • edited March 2009
    I must say I don't think I ever would have bought the first two Bones if I didn't think they were going to finish the series.

Sam and Max 1 = Awesome, excellent
    Sam and Max 2 = Good, but not quite awesome
    Strong Bad = Entertaining, easier, silly fun
    Bone = Entertaining, easiest, not bad story

Paid for them all, how about a reward?
  • edited March 2009
    "Eyes of the Storm" would be awesome, but would maybe get a T rating for all the violence.
  • edited March 2009
    Number 401
  • edited March 2009
    signed me too
  • edited March 2009
    I also signed.

Waiting for Telltale to continue telling their one and only tale.
  • edited March 2009
    Signed, but to be honest I only bought and played bone because of 50% off deal Telltale was doing. I wouldn't of been happy buying an incomplete series otherwise, but I now love bone and plan to buy the complete one volume edition of the bone comic Here is to the future of bone no matter how dark and
    uncertain it is.
  • edited April 2009
    Signed. I want more Bone Games. The first two are funny, and Bone is an AWESOME comic. And the best stories are into the final volumes. More Bone games, please, Telltale!!!!
  • edited April 2009
    Number 415
  • edited April 2009
    I had not even been aware of the "Bone" adventure games until I bought "Wallace & Gromit" some weeks ago. Then I immediately purchased the localized version (German) of "Bone" for a very reasonable price and had a lot of fun playing. - But it is really, really disappointing that the story remains open at the end of that episode! :(

Therefore I have signed this petition, too. - By the way, it is amazing that even within the last 4 months about 70 additional people have signed the petition, though it has been started more than 1.5 years ago!

I have not read everything about "Bone" within this forum yet, but has there been any official statement by Telltale why they decided to completely stop all development after the second episode? - If the sales were too low, then it is probably because the first episode is very(!) short and contains some annoying "jump and run"-style mini games. But the second episode is really great, so I think everybody will like it, even people who have never heard of Bone before (like me). - Or might this be a copyright issue?
  • edited April 2009
    Signed (420th)

I discovered the Bone comics because of Telltale Games and now I love it! But I don't like to buy a series that's no going to be completed...

German version? Is there a spanish version?
  • edited April 2009
    Signed (422nd)

Like so many before me, I bought this game because of the 50%-off-of-everything promotion. And I actually liked the game! Switching between the characters was fun. And I want to know if Fone Bone will be caught by the Rat Creatures and the cloaked mystery man and so on.

I noticed that Bone's voice is by the same guy as Sam, and wasn't the other one by the Max voice actor? Well guys, get together and whip up another fine episode for us!

~edit~

Hmm... I just read a bit about Bone on the Wikipedia and it seems the two games are following the two books very closely. So for the third game, TTG 'just' has to adapt the third book into a game. No need for story writers and such, to find out what will happen with the Bones, Rat Creatures, Thorn and the dark lord; it's all in there!
    Now get started programming! ;)
  • edited May 2009
    I read on Wikipedia that the first 2 games they had would be the only ones they would make. I just hope they change their mind. I am really looking forward for the 3rd game of the series.
  • edited May 2009
    I must admit, I saw that a new Bone game is on the way. But they said nothing about Telltale. I don't assure that is true, though
  • edited May 2009
    They need a new one. They can't leave the series hanging like that. It's against everything Telltale stands for
  • edited May 2009
    signed
  • edited May 2009
    signed
  • edited May 2009
    I'm actually replaying the first two games and reading Book 8, Treasure Hunters and... you have to make more games! (Hmm... Please)
  • edited May 2009
    huh?
  • edited June 2009
    Didn't sign - don't really see the point - but anyway, I'd love to see the rest of the books made into games. As the story turns a bit darker later on, I'd love to see how TTG handles it.

Anyway, I also learned about Bone through TTG, and managed to find a single-volume copy of the whole story in a bookstore some years back.
  • edited June 2009
    /sign
  • edited June 2009
    Signed #444. Wohoo!
  • SkySky
    edited June 2009
    I will add my name to the petition. I think 2 years of waiting is long enough (though admittedly, Monkey's are on my mind right now, been waiting longer than two years for that)
  • edited June 2009
    signed
  • edited June 2009
    Bone 3 would be a nice addition to Telltale. Sure. Signed.
  • edited June 2009
    book 3 was really where bone started to take off, too
  • edited June 2009
    signed
  • edited June 2009
    Why not?
  • edited June 2009
    signed
Sign in to comment in this discussion.