Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• I saw this already and it's fucking brilliant!
    WhatTheDuck posted: »

If you guys want to love me forever copy this link!!! http:/(/)www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ujhrowATi4 *Delete the parenthesis.*

• Yah i'll change it when I make one for season 2. :P
    CornPopper posted: »

I like it but Kenny needs a different picture.

• Yep. :P ik im guuud.
    TWDFan86 posted: »

I saw this already and it's fucking brilliant!

• Is it a broken picture frame of him or just Kenny sticking his head through a broken window.

Yah i'll change it when I make one for season 2. :P

• Really? You did that?

Yep. :P ik im guuud.

• A broken picture frame.

Is it a broken picture frame of him or just Kenny sticking his head through a broken window.

• If I say yes will it increase my chances of having rough anal sex wit' ya?

Really? You did that?

• No.

If I say yes will it increase my chances of having rough anal sex wit' ya?

• Then no. ¦[

No.

• Lol, I kinda knew already because I don't think you speak Portuguese :P

Then no. ¦[

• It looks like he's resting his chin on the broken glass.

A broken picture frame.

• edited May 2014
    F*** SH** F*** "facepalm" so busy recently I wasn't on the forum I missed last two chapters with Spark

Can I just say usually when writers try to put quotes in the main concern for me is does the certain quote match the situation or is the writer editing the story in a way to create situations to use them instead of just concentrating on quality of story?

Can I just say you didn't still just keep your high standards but used each quote perfectly and fitted the story enhancing the scene and didn't come across as cheesy at all but badass this has to be my favourite use of my character in fanfic so far the writing is perfecting and the fact used my quotes and made me the villian I always wanted to be thank you Lee

Jewfreeus While my classmates were distracted trying to get the SWAT guy's attention. I ran in the opposite direction and turned the co

• We'll use the trees as torches.
    We'll flood the streets with corpses.
    We'll watch this city fucking bleed.
    And bring this world to its knees.
    Markd4547 posted: »

F*** SH** F*** "facepalm" so busy recently I wasn't on the forum I missed last two chapters with Spark Can I just say usually when writ

• He should of told them, it's still his fault lol.

Shit just got real, bro! What did you think about the Jewfreeus part? Now that you know what happened, haha.

• edited May 2014
    LeeTheProfessional

"Goddamn... how can there be so many of them in just one day?" TWDFan asked me.

"No clue. Let's just focus on getting to your apartment. I need you prepared for anything." I replied.

"Alright, alright. I just... I need to focus." TWDFan said while looking straight forward. "Okay, make a left over here. go straight and make another left."

I made the left turn and it was surprisingly empty. I went forward and made another left. "Take out the gun. With everyone running around shooting at people. You need to be ready to shoot back. It isn't safe out here anymore."

TWDFan took out the gun. "Um... okay." He said with uncertain tone. He looked up and pointed his finger. "Right there! My apartment is right over there!"

I turned into the alleyway and parked my SUV. Me and TWDFan got out and we knelt down behind it. I grabbed his 9mm handgun and said "This is a right-handed gun. With you're arm still injured, you won't be able to aim properly." I took out the magazine. and handed him the gun. "See how it feels a whole lot lighter? That's how you can tell when the gun still has ammo in it, and don't forget that there is still one bullet left in the chamber." I took it back and loaded it."This is the safety lever, and this is the decocker." I said while pointing both of them out and pushing them down."Right now, the hammer is back, meaning that it's ready to fire." I handed the gun back to him."Remember to treat every firearm as if it were loaded, no matter what. Keep your finger off the trigger until you are absolutely ready to shoot."

"Alright, I think I got everything. Thank you, Pro." TWDFan said smiling.

"It isn't everything, but some of the basics. Look. I'll be honest with you. You're in no condition to shoot back at anyone or anything with your injured arm. If we run into trouble... at least act like you know what you're doing. Aim it with your left hand for now, since you can't do a two-handed grip. You got that?"

"Yes. I'm ready. Let's go find my folks." TWDFan looked determined.

I nodded and took out one of my m1911's with the silencer on. "Leave the shooting to me. Unless I tell you to shoot." I said as I looked at TWDFan. We stood up and made our way into the apartment. I kicked the door open and aimed my gun while looking around. "Clear. Let's go on ahead. Which floor and room number is it?" I asked.

"Top floor. There are 5 floors in this building. They go in alphabetical order. First floor being A, second being B, and so on. We need to get to "D7." That's my room." TWDFan explained to me.

We ran down and noticed the elevator had been destroyed, with what seemed to be some sort of explosion. "Great..." I said. "Guess it's the stairs then."

As soon as we were about to head upstairs we heard footsteps coming down. I told TWDFan to hide under them, while I stay behind a corner. Once I was in position, I peeked out and noticed a young girl with bloodied clothes on.

TWDFan pointed his gun at her with one arm."Freeze!" He yelled out to her.

She let out a loud screech and said."Don't shoot me!"

I came out of the corner. "Jesus, kid. What are you doing?! We need to stay hidden, until we reach your folks."

"Oh shit! I thought she was going to run up to you?!" TWDFan said with a confused look on his face.

I palmed my face. "No. We need to avoid anyone and anything. I was going to let her run past us. Until we reach our destination. We stay hidden and quiet until we get there."

The young girl spoke up. "Wait! Aren't you TWDFan86?" She asked him.

"Um... yeah. How do you know that?" He was surprised to hear that.

She looked at both of us and said."I helped your father, Randomz89101 and your brother Deceptio, bring your mother to your room." She looked down."I'm sorry but... she's dead. When the panic started and she tried to get away, someone shot her in the head. This is her blood on my clothes." She said while frowning.

TWDFan opened his mouth but didn't say anything. He looked down and started to cry. "I... I can't believe it... where is my father and my brother?!" He yelled at her.

"I'm... I'm sorry. They left somewhere. I don't know where, they took my dog Angel with them. These two lunatics came and started shooting at everyone. I distracted them while your father and brother escaped. I saw someone outside the window on the other building and he threw a brick at one of them. I managed to ran away, and then I ran into you two guys."

TWDFan just held his head while sobbing. "No, no, no, no... why?! Why wasn't I there?!" he yelled out in anger.

"Control yourself, TWDFan!" I yelled at him.

He looked up with raised eyebrows. "Huh?"

"Look, if she's telling the truth. Then we can go up there and check it out for ourselves. If the two lunatics are up there, then I think it would be better if you stay down here." I turned to look at the girl and made a serious face."You're coming with me. Show me the way."

TWDFan got up."No... I'm going with you two. I need to see this for myself."

"Okay. Just do as I say, and please. Don't go around shooting at any random person. Just stay quiet. C'mon you, two. Let's go."

I made sure to let the girl lead the way. We followed her up the stairs and she was telling us about the two guys who almost killed her. Once we reached the top, I waited to make sure we didn't hear anything. I took the lead and told them to come over. I checked around the corner and saw a bunch of dead bodies lying on the floor, some with missing body parts, blood all over the walls and an apartment door that looked like it had received some grenade damage. "It's clear, for the most part." I whispered to them. "Girl, what's your name?" I asked.

"It's Welcome_to_Woodbury. The room is the last one over there next to the window."

"Alright, WtW. I'm LeeTheProfessional, and you already know who TWDFan86 is."

TWDFan spoke up."She was my neighbor. I remember her now. We saw each other a few times outside in the hallway, but never spoke to one another. She does have a dog, though. A black and white husky. So I guess she's telling the truth." He said while sitting down on the wall and looking a bit depressed.

I turned to them. "Okay, WtW. Take this knife and head over to the other side. TWDFan you stay here and aim in her direction. If anyone shows up behind TWDFan, you warn him." I told WtW. "If anyone shows up behind her. You warn her, don't shoot unless you absolutely need to. Yell out to me if something happens." I told them. They both nodded and I gave WtW my combat knife. I covered her as she made her way over to the other side. I looked down at TWDFan."You know what to do, if she tries anything."

I took out my second M1911 and nodded at the both of them. "Watch each other's backs." I told them as I snapped my back on the hallway wall and slowly made my way over to room D7. I aimed a gun towards where TWDFan and WtW where, while aiming the other towards the window next to room D7. I was careful not to step on any of the bodies. I saw that they had all been shot in the head, so I didn't worry about them reanimating. I took a quick look back and I saw both of them in position, like I told them. I made my way to the door, and tried hearing for any noise. Once I didn't hear any sounds. I made a SWAT turn to the other side of the door. I got a quick look inside and noticed the corpse of a dead woman on the floor. I checked the floor by the window and saw some fresh blood. I went over by the window and looked down, but saw nothing. I went back on the wall and signaled the two to wait. I quietly went in aiming my guns and looked around. I saw a half-eaten bowl of dog food on the floor and some more blood leading to an open window. The apartment room was pretty small. I made my way to the bedroom and it was empty, I checked the bathroom and nothing. I went to the open window that led to the fire escape and noticed some more blood.

I walked out the room and turned to look at TWDFan and WtW."Alright, you two! Come on down. The lunatics already left."

They both got up and TWDFan ran down the hall, he walked in the room and noticed the dead woman's corpse. "Oh no..." He said as he ran over to her.

WtW walked up to me with her hand out and the knife in it."Here you go. Is he going to be okay?" She asked.

I took the knife back and looked at TWDFan who was crying while holding his mother's corpse in his hands."I don't know." I told her.

"I can't believe this... Mom!" TWDFan yelled out while looking up at the ceiling.

"We have to go, kid. We can't stay here... say what you need to say, and we'll go find your father and brother. I'm sorry." I said while looking at him.

Once TWDFan was done, he covered her corpse and got up. He put the gun's safety on and put it in his waist. WtW had a bag full of food and a few supplies ready. We made our way out of the apartment.

When we got outside and walked over to my car, WtW spoke up."I'm coming with you, guys. I need to find my dog, Angel."

Me and TWDFan both looked at her. It turned out she was telling the truth about what happened, but would she really be trustworthy later on?

1) Okay, fine. We could use the help anyway.
    2) No. You've helped enough already.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jewfreeus

(!) Follow my classmates.

I thought about it and made the decision to follow them. I ran to the front of the school and noticed a zombie next to a bicycle on the floor. I looked at it and saw that it had a stab wound on it's stomach. "No bite? That's weird?" I said to myself. I ran over to grab the bike and then made my way over to the street. I made a right turn and started to peddle as fast as I could. I stood up to go faster and was focused on getting to my classmates and teacher, hoping I wouldn't lose them.

I was still pissed off at them for leaving me."Fuckin' assholes leaving me behind like that! Can't believe I'm actually trying to go look for them. Can't believe ATR out of all people, left me behind."

I liked ATR out of all of them. She was the nicest and seemed caring. She would always listen to me when I had a problem. I thought Belan was someone I could trust. He would usually have my back if anything. I was surprised that he decided to leave me behind as well. The more I thought about it, the angrier I seemed to get.

"Fuckin' assholes. All of them!" I yelled out.

I don't know what drove me to try and find them, I guess I just wanted an explanation. Maybe I deserved it for not telling them what I was up to. But there was no time to explain. I just thought that they would actually help me when I needed it. I was going about 20mph on the bike and noticed the road going a bit downhill. Soon I was going around 35mph and I kept thinking that I might be able to catch up to them. I heard a noise that sounded like a car, coming behind me. I turned and saw a blue car with it's headlights on heading my way.

"Oh shit! Gotta hide in those trees." I said to myself. I didn't want to possibly run into some psycho who would try to take my stuff.

I slowed down and headed into the woods. I stopped the bike and hid behind a large tree. I watched as the car drove past and made a left onto a dirt road leading to the river. I was beginning to get a bit tired, but I needed to find the others. I went back on the road and started peddling again. Once I reached the dirt road that led to the river, I turned and noticed Paul, and Noncy sitting by a tree. I saw the SWAT guy from before aiming his gun at four guys outside of the blue car. One of them had a shotgun out and was aiming back at the SWAT guy. I headed into the woods and left the bike next to a tree. I quietly crouched my way over to see what was happening.

"Put the gun down!" The SWAT guy shouted at the man holding a shotgun.

"Put YOUR gun down first!" He told him.

Another guy with a trucker hat spoke. "We're just tryin' to get to my boat!"

I saw eking, ATR, and Belan come out from behind some large bushes.

"Fuckin' Belan!" I said to myself.

The SWAT guy was still pointing his gun at them. The guys with the blue car were still arguing with him. I knew that if I came out from hiding that I could possibly get shot, but if I didn't do anything they could die. I thought about what I should do...

1) Distract the four guys.
    2) Come out from hiding and tell them to settle down.
    3) Leave. They ditched me anyway.
    4) Say nothing.

VOTING CLOSED FOR THIS PART!
  • HAHHAHAHHA!!! Some men just want to watch the world burn like me

www.quickmeme.com/img/a5/a56eca5885be36d67e90689387de7dd37375693737e4afa2fb1c7cadb2ecb5af.jpg

We'll use the trees as torches. We'll flood the streets with corpses. We'll watch this city fucking bleed. And bring this world to its knees.

• Pro:

2) No. You've helped enou... lol totally joking. (1) Okay, fine. We could use the help anyway.

Jewfreeus:

LeeTheProfessional "Goddamn... how can there be so many of them in just one day?" TWDFan asked me. "No clue. Let's just focus on g

• 1) Okay, fine. We could use the help anyway.

:3

LeeTheProfessional "Goddamn... how can there be so many of them in just one day?" TWDFan asked me. "No clue. Let's just focus on g

• Pro-1) Jew-2)

• 1) Okay, fine. We could use the help anyway. (Romantic sub-plot in the making...? hehe)

By the way, I'm confused who split up with who. Who went where?

• edited May 2014
    Hey, I don't cry! I'm a man! See? *shows my beard* Aw, who am I kidding? My mommy died ;~;

LeeTheBro: 1) Okay, fine. We could use the help anyway.

Jewfreeus: 2) Come out from hiding and tell them to settle down.

Btw, Lee, can you open this?: telltalegames.com/community/messages/1547

• LeeTheProfessional : 1)Okay fine, we could use the help anyway.

Jewfreeus: 2) Come out from hiding and tell them to settle down.

Haha Jewfreeus and AllThatRemains sitting in a tree.... K I S S I N G

I boat it. #AllThatFreeus

• edited May 2014
    Nobody split up. After seeing what you witnessed. You, eking and Belan just came back to see what all the noise was. It'll be revealed later, what you guys saw.

1) Okay, fine. We could use the help anyway. (Romantic sub-plot in the making...? hehe) 2) Come out from hiding and tell them to settle down. By the way, I'm confused who split up with who. Who went where?

• LeeTheProfessional - (1) Okay, fine. We could use the help anyway.

Jewfreeus- (4) Say nothing.

• Did I kill TWD mother?

1) Okay, fine. We could use the help anyway.

More for me to kill add more to my kill streak why not should be fun

3) Leave. They ditched me anyway.

Swat team will kill him anyway I don't want more people being killed by the SWAT team I hate meaningless violence

• Yep, most likely your character shot her when everyone tried to escape the apartments in the beginning.

Did I kill TWD mother? 1) Okay, fine. We could use the help anyway. More for me to kill add more to my kill streak why not should

• Dick, lol. I'm j/k, but still :P

Did I kill TWD mother? 1) Okay, fine. We could use the help anyway. More for me to kill add more to my kill streak why not should

• /replygif.net/i/554.gif

Damn I wasted a bullet TWD86 is next btw muahhahaha

Yep, most likely your character shot her when everyone tried to escape the apartments in the beginning.

• Don't worry it will be a family reunion soon when I kill you :P lol I love this story to much

Dick, lol. I'm j/k, but still :P

Seems like a fight to the death for BOAT!

• Pfffff, I'll do some last stand shit and shot your face with my left arm like a badass >:)

Don't worry it will be a family reunion soon when I kill you :P lol I love this story to much

• What do you see when the Pillsbury doughboy bends over?

Pfffff, I'll do some last stand shit and shot your face with my left arm like a badass >:)

• Not if a 14 year old boy strangles you... Not going to happen, lol.

But what if your character takes my character under your character's wing?

I shouldn't give TheProfessionalLee ideas...

Don't worry it will be a family reunion soon when I kill you :P lol I love this story to much

• The truth has defeated you, your punishment must be more severe you will watch as your loved ones die then I will give you permission to die. You think bullets harm ME? you might as well be shooting me with a water pistol.

Pfffff, I'll do some last stand shit and shot your face with my left arm like a badass >:)

• I don't think Markd4547 will settle down. He'll probably shoot Jewfreeus.
    JonGon posted: »

1) Okay, fine. We could use the help anyway. Seems like a fight to the death for BOAT! 2) Come out from hiding and tell them to settle down.

• Donuts

The truth has defeated you, your punishment must be more severe you will watch as your loved ones die then I will give you permission to die. You think bullets harm ME? you might as well be shooting me with a water pistol.

What an unfortunate way for us to meet...

• Hey I like killing people but my characters not an ass*** lol sure sounds fun it Lee wants to do it
    TDMshadowCP posted: »

Not if a 14 year old boy strangles you... Not going to happen, lol. But what if your character takes my character under your character's wing? I shouldn't give TheProfessionalLee ideas...

• Look man, I don't want any trouble ._.

The truth has defeated you, your punishment must be more severe you will watch as your loved ones die then I will give you permission to die. You think bullets harm ME? you might as well be shooting me with a water pistol.

• HAAA! xD

Donuts

Sign in to comment in this discussion.