Unofficial Fright of the Bumblebees Did You Try List

edited January 2011 in Wallace & Gromit
Yep, making one for this game too. Could someone put this in the hints section if necessary? Thanks. Alright, now then:

In Wallace & Gromit Episode 101: Fright of the Bumblebees, did you...
...give Wallace the eggs, toast, and honey in different combinations? (requires savegame)
...notice the hatch behind the big monitors to the right of the Pollenator?
...regard your drawing board BEFORE using the Pollenator?
...repeatedly ask Constable Dibbins to let the Sniffer out?
...repeatedly mess up your interview between Constable Dibbins and the Sniffer?
...choose every single response for the word game?
...look at the propaganda that Wallace put up in the basement? (specifically, the ones near the stairs)
...put the purple pansies in Felicity's garden before you need to and commenting on them? Twice?
...look at the Rex Armstrong informational post after getting one ingredient? Two ingredients? Different combinations of ingredients? (requires savegame)
...look at the postbox next to the chemist shop in the town centre?
...use the watering can BEFORE putting the daisy seeds down?
...listen to both radio stations during the tunnel chase sequence in their entirety? (The way they loop it over is very funny)
...give Major Crum his helmet and dog tags before you're asked to, and then look at his visual aids of his war story?
...turn off the autopilot in the car?
...use the bed lever while playing as Wallace?
...look at the trashcan while the bee is in it?
...shoot Felicity in the porridge gun minigame?
...put the goldenrods into Felicity's garden instead of the pansies?
...ask Felicity about each of the flowers in her garden?
...repeatedly talk to Gabberley while playing as Gromit?
...press the orange button at Gabberley's newsstand while playing as Wallace?
...repeatedly talk to Major Crum after he puts down the jar, but BEFORE looking in the jar?
...shaking the water spout next to Paneer's shop while he's still there? More than once?
...talk to Paneer about the puddle after doing this?
ALMOST NOT FINISHED

Comments

• edited April 2009
    Nice, have only done one of those.
  • edited April 2009
    Which one?
  • edited April 2009
    Look at the propaganda one.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2009

Make sure to do this one three times. :)

Also good:
    Show the dog tags to Gromit in the basement (twice)
    While Crum is in the basement, try to leave while carrying a grotein bar
    During the chase scene, show the feather to Wallace
  • edited April 2009
    Emily wrote: »
    Make sure to do this one three times. :)

Also good:

The middle one is one of my favourites - Major Crum is such an overwhelming character :D
  • edited April 2009
    Whaaa? You can get a grotein bar without getting have to make Crum leave. How can I do such a thing ?
  • edited April 2009
    Asking him for one :D
  • edited April 2009
    Thanks didn't thought about cliking is suitcase. In the demo I noticed that when I plant the seeds and click for the second time the subtitles come but the sound doesn't. Is it because I installed it in french?
  • edited April 2009
    Emily wrote: »
    Show the dog tags to Gromit in the basement (twice)

Crap, someone beat me to it ;)

I was going to write that one, but I've been on spring break vacation at the beach without wi-fi (and technically, I still am. I'm at an Atlanta Bread Company using a laptop) so I wasn't able to write it down. I'm replaying the game to find more stuff though.
  • edited September 2010
    Yep, making one for this game too. Could someone put this in the hints section if necessary? Thanks. Alright, now then:

In Wallace & Gromit Episode 101: Fright of the Bumblebees, did you...
    ...give Wallace the eggs, toast, and honey in different combinations? (requires savegame)
    ...notice the hatch behind the big monitors to the right of the Pollenator?
    ...repeatedly ask Constable Dibbins to let the Sniffer out?
    ...repeatedly mess up your interview between Constable Dibbins and the Sniffer?
    ...choose every single response for the word game?
    ...look at the propaganda that Wallace put up in the basement? (specifically, the ones near the stairs)
    ...put the purple pansies in Felicity's garden before you need to and commenting on them? Twice?
    ...look at the Rex Armstrong informational post after getting one ingredient? Two ingredients? Different combinations of ingredients? (requires savegame)
    ...look at the postbox next to the chemist shop in the town centre?
    ...use the watering can BEFORE putting the daisy seeds down?
    ...listen to both radio stations during the tunnel chase sequence in their entirety? (The way they loop it over is very funny)
    ...give Major Crum his helmet and dog tags before you're asked to, and then look at his visual aids of his war story?
    ...turn off the autopilot in the car?
    ...use the bed lever while playing as Wallace?
    ...look at the trashcan while the bee is in it?
    ...shoot Felicity in the porridge gun minigame?
    ...put the goldenrods into Felicity's garden instead of the pansies?
    ...ask Felicity about each of the flowers in her garden?
    ...repeatedly talk to Gabberley while playing as Gromit?
    ...press the orange button at Gabberley's newsstand while playing as Wallace?
    ...repeatedly talk to Major Crum after he puts down the jar, but BEFORE looking in the jar?
    ...shaking the water spout next to Paneer's shop while he's still there? More than once?
    ...talk to Paneer about the puddle after doing this?
    ALMOST NOT FINISHED

i did mess up the interviews a lot trying to figure out what to do, plus i gave the major the dog tags and helmet to him before he asked me to. Shooting felicitiy was funny when she squealed even tho i did it by accident. Also i never knew you could get the purple pansies before you needed them and place them in felicity's garden before she had the tea bag on her blouse. Plus why can't wallace say blouse, its not hard to say.
  • edited January 2011
    lol, I tried most of those things.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.