Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• Bump

*I'm so sorry*
  • *sigh* here we go again.

Now you are forcing me to finish a drawing ;-;
    _Juice_Box_ posted: »

Bump *I'm so sorry*

• edited May 2014
    Heh heh heh... by the way, that picture that you have on der twitter... amazing man!
    JonGon posted: »

*sigh* here we go again. Now you are forcing me to finish a drawing ;-;

• Thanks :D I nearly forgot I had twitter lol. Posted that drawing here a while back ago after a thread KISSAKI made inspired me. I think the thread was called _____'s Sanity Faltering

Heh heh heh... by the way, that picture that you have on der twitter... amazing man!

• Here it is guys, many people wanted to see Clem vs Becca. I didn't like how it turned out but I can't waste more time on it.

jongon.deviantart.com/art/Clem-vs-Becca-456352921?ga_submit_new=10%253A1401042421
  • No colour. Somehow that makes it look more badass. Brilliant work as always!

Here it is guys, many people wanted to see Clem vs Becca. I didn't like how it turned out but I can't waste more time on it. jongon.deviantart.com/art/Clem-vs-Becca-456352921?ga_submit_new=10%253A1401042421

• @JonGon

Hell yeah Clementine! Beat the shit out of Becca!

Here it is guys, many people wanted to see Clem vs Becca. I didn't like how it turned out but I can't waste more time on it. jongon.deviantart.com/art/Clem-vs-Becca-456352921?ga_submit_new=10%253A1401042421

• @JonGon That is one of my absolute favorite threads. When I feel like fanning the flames of my obsession, I pop over there and listen to all the music again.

Thanks :D I nearly forgot I had twitter lol. Posted that drawing here a while back ago after a thread KISSAKI made inspired me. I think the thread was called _____'s Sanity Faltering

• @Tyler_Durant Thanks man :D

@_Juice_Box_ Would she do it though? or will she just intimidate her? What would you do?

No colour. Somehow that makes it look more badass. Brilliant work as always!

• Well here is my fabulous Kenny picture

€|: [ |)

Lilly
    (>:0)

Clem

€|:0)

Carver

[>:[(])

Carver dead

(##)
  • I love Becca's face realizing she fucked with the wrong girl. :)
    Plus, nice background texture and shading!

• @JonGon You have made something great, my friend. :D

• @CoolStoryBro No one messes with Clem and gets away with it.
    @o0HeaDShoT0o Much appreciated bro :D

I love Becca's face realizing she fucked with the wrong girl. :) Plus, nice background texture and shading!

• edited May 2014
    http(:)//www.deviantart.com/art/And-then-I-met-Sarita-456277248

Apparently this is what someone imagined how Kenny met Sarita.

http(:)//conoyura.deviantart.com/art/babies-456060614

And the two of them sharing a little kiss.

http(:)//iceey23.deviantart.com/art/Last-Of-The-Walking-Dead-456164458

I just can't get enough of this crossover.
  • @JonGon I think Clem would do it if she stole her hat... I would beat up Becca just for her evil attitude if I were Clem :P

@Tyler_Durant Thanks man :D @_Juice_Box_ Would she do it though? or will she just intimidate her? What would you do?

• @_Juice_Box_ I don't think she's evil ;-; She is just trying to act tough.

@JonGon I think Clem would do it if she stole her hat... I would beat up Becca just for her evil attitude if I were Clem :P

• Becca knows how to play the guitar = New Chuck.

@_Juice_Box_ I don't think she's evil ;-; She is just trying to act tough.

• @JonGon Which is why Clem will be like "Do you even lift?"

@_Juice_Box_ I don't think she's evil ;-; She is just trying to act tough.

• @_Juice_Box_ I wish I could make a Clem pull-up video but this will have to do.

Do you even lift? cdn.makeagif.com/media/5-25-2014/pOtG8u.gif

@JonGon Which is why Clem will be like "Do you even lift?"

• The moment Becca realized... she fucked up.

Nice JonGon! I would love to see Clem kick Becca's ass, lol. Always acting tough when she knows she's scared.

• @JonGon That gif is amazing xD

@_Juice_Box_ I wish I could make a Clem pull-up video but this will have to do. Do you even lift? cdn.makeagif.com/media/5-25-2014/pOtG8u.gif

• OH GOD THE FEELS! SO BEAUTIFUL I'M CRYING!

www.deviantart.com/art/MMD-Clementine-plays-the-piano-455249922
  • i misread the title as 'walking fart of the dead' and got kinda confused
  • @Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy

Whenever I got past the fact that Clem's arts look like chicken wings ("It's probably just the hunger talkin"), I seriously cried at that ;_;
    Sad song + Clem = Tears

OH GOD THE FEELS! SO BEAUTIFUL I'M CRYING! www.deviantart.com/art/MMD-Clementine-plays-the-piano-455249922

• @Tobi That's beautiful ;-;

OH GOD THE FEELS! SO BEAUTIFUL I'M CRYING! www.deviantart.com/art/MMD-Clementine-plays-the-piano-455249922

• Images have returned.

Alt text

• Images and Gifs are back!

• edited May 2014
  • edited May 2014
  • This art is so Awesome!
    Alt text

• HOORAY FOR IMAGES

• edited May 2014

I had way too much fun with this #WarmPuffyRainbows thing.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• fuck yeah!now i can post this
    (im new to posting pictures,so if it doesnt show nvrmd)
    http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/145/e/2/in_harms_way_twd_by_deadguy22-d7jrn7s.jpg

• it wont show,just press the link instead

fuck yeah!now i can post this (im new to posting pictures,so if it doesnt show nvrmd) http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/145/e/2/in_harms_way_twd_by_deadguy22-d7jrn7s.jpg

• edited May 2014

Alt text
    i made this with a tablet and it took a pain staking time to do

• Oh my goodness D: The feels. And it's also playing the Dead Island music. Oh god make it stop :(

• It is so good to have them back! XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.