Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Is that Max Payne? Lol.

I'm taking a few quotes from other things because I can't think of my own right now. So I'm just sharing ones that I feel could fit into the

• 1) Okay.I'm taking eking and Jewf with me as well.

GuiltyKingOumaShu (!) Let's head into the woods again. "Let's head into the woods again." I told tntlee with a serious face.

• Good then our last month will be precious and full o' lovin.I always laugh when I read my post and it's some gay shit like this,ahh well.
    TWDFan86 posted: »

You little shit, lol. Okay, fine. But I will just barely be here during July and first half of August :/

• Hell yeah. Glad you noticed. I just feel he has some of the best quotes. If you wanna use any of those go ahead, I'll let you know when I think of my own. Whether they're stupid or cool.

Is that Max Payne? Lol.

• Is this how you get your sick kicks?! Nah, but yeah, sure! Why the hell not?
    WhatTheDuck posted: »

Good then our last month will be precious and full o' lovin.I always laugh when I read my post and it's some gay shit like this,ahh well.

• Wait, huh? Noo, she wouldn't hurt me!

Don't hurt him too much. And keep his face intact.

• You'd be surprised.

Wait, huh? Noo, she wouldn't hurt me!

• Nah, she's friendly. Unlike some people I know.

You'd be surprised.

• You calling me unfriendly?!?!?! >:O

Nah, she's friendly. Unlike some people I know.

• Maybe yes squared times infinity? j/k :3

You calling me unfriendly?!?!?! >:O

• Mean. :(

Maybe yes squared times infinity? j/k :3

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited May 2014
    ...Who
    Will
    Survive?

#CampTobi
  • I'm kiddiiinngggg!

Mean. :(

• Sorry guys for not participating for any votes :(
  • Haha, yesss!
    Puncake32 posted: »

...Who Will Survive? #CampTobi

• You're missing out :/

Sorry guys for not participating for any votes :(

• Balls deep times infiiiiiinity.

I'm kiddiiinngggg!

• "Don't you know how to treat a lady? You gotta kill at least 10 dozen zombies with her to get anywhere..."
    *if someone pisses me off* "I want a piñata that looks just like you."

Is that Max Payne? Lol.

• edited May 2014
    ...Who
    Will
    Arrive?

#CampTobi

...Who Will Survive? #CampTobi

• 1) Okay. I'm taking eking and Jewf with me as well

Be fun

GuiltyKingOumaShu (!) Let's head into the woods again. "Let's head into the woods again." I told tntlee with a serious face.

edited May 2014
    I'm gonna do The same Kenny did with Carver to you.

...Who Will Arrive? #CampTobi

• edited May 2014
    Not if I shove your body in a meat grinder for my people to eat first. >:)

I'm gonna enjoy being a bad guy here.

I'm gonna do The same Kenny did with Carver to you.

• I just hope that I don't Lose a eye like Kenny.

Not if I shove your body in a meat grinder for my people to eat first. >:) I'm gonna enjoy being a bad guy here.

• I'm not friendly >:(

I'm kiddiiinngggg!

• ARRR YOU BE A PIRATE!

I just hope that I don't Lose a eye like Kenny.

• edited May 2014
    Tobi your on my turf now bro I'm the bad guy here. I would watch your tone these kill streaks are mine!!

Not if I shove your body in a meat grinder for my people to eat first. >:) I'm gonna enjoy being a bad guy here.

edited May 2014
    maybe.

ARRR YOU BE A PIRATE!

• Mark Vs Tobi who wins?
    Markd4547 posted: »

Tobi your on my turf now bro I'm the bad guy here. I would watch your tone these kill streaks are mine!!

• How about a partnership? I admire a man who's willing to put somebody else's in the ground.

• edited May 2014
    If help me now we could come to an arrangement I'm stuck behind a car outnumbered and outgunned with sniper too lol

How about a partnership? I admire a man who's willing to put somebody else's in the ground.

• Yes you are.

I'm not friendly >:(

• PLOT TWIST! He's my sniper! Don't worry I called him off, but you must surrender your weapons if you want to join, or else I would have him shoot at you again. We can make this easy or we can put more blood on our hands.

If help me now we could come to an arrangement I'm stuck behind a car outnumbered and outgunned with sniper too lol

• I was just pretending to be nice. I'm actually cruel and heartless.

Yes you are.

• Stop Fighting (Clementine's Voice)

I was just pretending to be nice. I'm actually cruel and heartless.

• WTF!! did you just say his your sniper he killed Cornpopper my villain bro. What I mean't was you could be my partner I was going to save you. I could kill you and all your men with a pistol!

PLOT TWIST! He's my sniper! Don't worry I called him off, but you must surrender your weapons if you want to join, or else I would have him shoot at you again. We can make this easy or we can put more blood on our hands.

• Good but don't kill The other ones.

WTF!! did you just say his your sniper he killed Cornpopper my villain bro. What I mean't was you could be my partner I was going to save you. I could kill you and all your men with a pistol!

• I don't believe you -.-

I was just pretending to be nice. I'm actually cruel and heartless.

• I eat unborn puppies for breakfast and slaughter the elderly for my own sick amusement.

I don't believe you -.-

• You probably say please and thank you while doing that :)

I eat unborn puppies for breakfast and slaughter the elderly for my own sick amusement.

• Why, because I'm Canadian?

You probably say please and thank you while doing that :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.