Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• I am dumb, lol. That's cool, I guess ._.
    SaltLick305 posted: »

Meh, don't be dumb. I'd stalk you guys if I wasn't tired as shit. I'm sure your conversations are entertaining, just keep it up.

• I know, bro. I just wasn't sure you wanted everyone to know. That's a harsh truth you know.
    TWDFan86 posted: »

I am dumb, lol. That's cool, I guess ._.

• I've had the misfortune of coming into contact with a few trolls, sad to say. I don't let them upset me though.

Quite the popular one, are we? xD

To be honest with you, it actually sucks right know. Trolls and dumb shit everywhere. I'm glad you've met all these awesome people, though. You're in good hands. You will probably see my name a lot around here. I'm just this awesome. :p

• Trolling with Spoilers seems to be the shit now between them XD.

Yeah, I guess you could say that. I've made a lot of friends here.

I love how you've been using a picture of yourself since you got here. Having to show their faces is some people's worst nightmare.

I've had the misfortune of coming into contact with a few trolls, sad to say. I don't let them upset me though. Quite the popular one, are we? xD

• Nah, everyone should now, lol.

I know, bro. I just wasn't sure you wanted everyone to know. That's a harsh truth you know.

• You're a true hero, Joseph.

I wish I had the balls to tell everyone how dumb I'am in real life. I'm not this smartass at all. :p

Nah, everyone should now, lol.

• It used to be my worst nightmare too, until I realized there's no point in hiding.
    *shrugs* Meh, it took a lot of courage, but I don't really care anymore.

Trolling with Spoilers seems to be the shit now between them XD. Yeah, I guess you could say that. I've made a lot of friends here.

• You more balls than I do, haha.

Nah. I made it my avatar for a while and a lot of people have seen me on Instagram. I generally feel pretty good about myself, though. Some of these people just have low self-esteem.

It used to be my worst nightmare too, until I realized there's no point in hiding. *shrugs* Meh, it took a lot of courage, but I don't really care anymore.

• Really? If you were someone else, they'd tell me to stop beating myself up xP

You're a true hero, Joseph. I wish I had the balls to tell everyone how dumb I'am in real life. I'm not this smartass at all. :p

• Stop beating yourself up.

Really? If you were someone else, they'd tell me to stop beating myself up xP

• Females always win.

Stop beating yourself up.

• I do what I want.

Stop beating yourself up.

• Don't play with fire.

Mrs. Governor seems dangerous.

I do what I want.

• That we do, my friend.

Females always win.

• I don't mind females beating me, though.

I've always seen that as a victory anyway XD.

That we do, my friend.

• This isn't Memorial Day. This is "Beat TWDFan86 Up Day". It's been happening all day :/

Don't play with fire. Mrs. Governor seems dangerous.

• I masturbate furiously on a daily basis.

Don't play with fire. Mrs. Governor seems dangerous.

• I'll put that in my book of "Things I Can't Live Without Knowing".
    WhatTheDuck posted: »

I masturbate furiously on a daily basis.

• I have a foot fetish. Calm down, it was a joke.

I masturbate furiously on a daily basis.

• You mean can*, right? ._.

I'll put that in my book of "Things I Can't Live Without Knowing".

• Nope.

You mean can*, right? ._.

• omg you haz a new face

I don't usually get violent, but when I do, it's for NoncyFlippledorp.

• Yes, I took off my old one and super glued a new one on.

omg you haz a new face

• edited May 2014
    I always see something like "30 new comments!" and I get excited and then I scroll and it isn't an update and my heart breaks

I should probably go outside more often.
  • Don't we all? :/

I always see something like "30 new comments!" and I get excited and then I scroll and it isn't an update and my heart breaks I should probably go outside more often.

• Soon.

I hate that word so much.

• Yeah, I too use a picture of myself as my avatar.

Look pretty good, eh?

You more balls than I do, haha. Nah. I made it my avatar for a while and a lot of people have seen me on Instagram. I generally feel pretty good about myself, though. Some of these people just have low self-esteem.

• That just happened to me about 4.5 minutes ago.
    #Stillnotdissapointed

I always see something like "30 new comments!" and I get excited and then I scroll and it isn't an update and my heart breaks I should probably go outside more often.

• Sick shades yo.

Yeah, I too use a picture of myself as my avatar. Look pretty good, eh?

• Lol, bro. Just post it now, if you can. That way I'll have the character ready for Ch.2.

Just go to the first page and reply to the comment with the questions and answer them to make the character.

Soooo... When I'm I supposed to post my character ? I don't have school this week, got the night shift at work. I Should have plenty of free time for this.

• Lol, sorry ATR. Why don't you join in on the conversations. B]

• Glad I'm not the only one...

This is me once

*sees 140 comments*

Yay! I must have missed a lot.

Not even one part was posted. Just a helluva long ass chat train. But hey. It was slightly enjoyable just to watch the conversations, even the odd ones about... Bounciness?

• Yeah, Noncy came strolling by. Sorry 'bout that.

Glad I'm not the only one... This is me once *sees 140 comments* Yay! I must have missed a lot. Not even one part was p

• I just attract trouble.

Yeah, Noncy came strolling by. Sorry 'bout that.

• The Forum of the Dead cast members in a nutshell :D

Glad I'm not the only one... This is me once *sees 140 comments* Yay! I must have missed a lot. Not even one part was p

• No need to be sorry. I'm quite aroused.

*lifts both eyebrows in a seductive manner*

Okay.. That was awkward. I'm not doing that again.

Yeah, Noncy came strolling by. Sorry 'bout that.

• VOTING CLOSED FOR THIS PART! YOU GUYS CHOSE AND...

MARK WILL TRY TO ESCAPE, USING HIS CAR.

Gobananas01 (!) Help them. I couldn't let these people die after what happened to Cameron. I needed to help them. I got up and ran

• *pushes you off a building*

No need to be sorry. I'm quite aroused. *lifts both eyebrows in a seductive manner* Okay.. That was awkward. I'm not doing that again.

• My name is trouble.

I just attract trouble.

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited September 2014
    Personality : I'm a sarcastic person. I take pride in being a smartass and I love speaking for those who can never be heard. I'm the voice of the voiceless. I'm brave and I have a good heart, but, I can sometimes come across as a douche since I'm a coky SOB. I'm perfectly fine with murder and I love getting my hands dirty.

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself for friends or family? :If it's someone I care about, no doubt.

If you had to do something evil to keep yourself alive would you do it : Yes, I have the balls to do what needs to be done. Nothing more needs to be said.

What do you want to do when you grew up? : I'm a lawyer.

Do you think it's safer to be alone or with a group? : With a group I can trust. I'm a leader. However, I'd rather be by myself instead of being stuck with a bunch of fuck ups.

For now I'm looking for 20 people to be in the story, first come, first serve. I will use your username so it can be easier for others to id

Sign in to comment in this discussion.