Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• VOTING FOR THIS PART IS CLOSED!

RICH WILL TAKE BOTH EKING AND JEWF AS WELL.

GuiltyKingOumaShu (!) Let's head into the woods again. "Let's head into the woods again." I told tntlee with a serious face.

• "Cast member"......
    I like that. It makes me sound important.
    TWDFan86 posted: »

The Forum of the Dead cast members in a nutshell :D

• I like nuts.

The Forum of the Dead cast members in a nutshell :D

• Don't worry it hates you too.
    WhatTheDuck posted: »

I hate that word so much.

• Omg, lmaoooooooo!! That was the funniest thing I read all day xD

*pushes you off a building*

• Done.

Lol, bro. Just post it now, if you can. That way I'll have the character ready for Ch.2. Just go to the first page and reply to the comment with the questions and answer them to make the character.

• *pushes both off of building* And thats how I saved Christmas.

• I think you like the attention, Noncy :3

I just attract trouble.

• A lot of scrolling and refreshing the page for new comments and scrolling again to see them + slow internet makes me miss a lot of them but I'm try to get one in every once and awhile :)

Lol, sorry ATR. Why don't you join in on the conversations. B]

• *lands on Noncy's bouncy whatever it is, and starts running the other direction*

• edited May 2014
    That they are, yo.

Sick shades yo.

• Alright, cool. I liked the answers, I have an idea for your character already. B]
    SaltLick305 posted: »

Done.

• edited May 2014
    Ah, okay no prob. Looks like the school and BOAT group, plus the farm and Guilty/tntlee parts are the only things that are left. Guess I'll start them now. B]

A lot of scrolling and refreshing the page for new comments and scrolling again to see them + slow internet makes me miss a lot of them but I'm try to get one in every once and awhile :)

• Really ? I'm glad you did.

Just let me know what you got planned for me. Can't wait to be a part of the story.

Alright, cool. I liked the answers, I have an idea for your character already. B]

• You fell on Noncy's chest?

*lands on Noncy's bouncy whatever it is, and starts running the other direction*

• I considered using a pic of myself but I thought people would think it was weird. You have a lot of guts!

It used to be my worst nightmare too, until I realized there's no point in hiding. *shrugs* Meh, it took a lot of courage, but I don't really care anymore.

• Depending on the other people who will join, I might use you fairly early, bro. I'll just leave it at that for now, haha.

Really ? I'm glad you did. Just let me know what you got planned for me. Can't wait to be a part of the story.

• *cough cough, sneeze sneeze*

Maybe.... *Wink wink. Nudge nudge*

• Maybe....

*Wink wink. Nudge nudge*

You fell on Noncy's chest?

• Isn't obvious? Haha. B]

Going to start the next parts right now, guys!

I think you like the attention, Noncy :3

• Haha damn !

Alright, I can get behind that. It's nice you saved me a spot. Thanks.

Depending on the other people who will join, I might use you fairly early, bro. I'll just leave it at that for now, haha.

• Yo Salty, you know where SnowWhite has been? I've barely seen here ever since the Instagram thread. I feel like she is traumatized of me ever since she saw my face lol.

Really ? I'm glad you did. Just let me know what you got planned for me. Can't wait to be a part of the story.

• Of course, man! I'm going to write the final parts for Ch.1 right now. I think I'll start Ch.2 on Wednesday or Thursday.

Haha damn ! Alright, I can get behind that. It's nice you saved me a spot. Thanks.

• I don't think there's anything weird about it. It's just your face. If you want to post a picture of yourself on here, just do it. Who cares what people think? ^_^

I considered using a pic of myself but I thought people would think it was weird. You have a lot of guts!

• Did you hear that guys?? "NEXT PARTS"! Part(s) ---> plural = more than one = long, fun night of reading!! :D

I need to get laid...

Isn't obvious? Haha. B] Going to start the next parts right now, guys!

• Maybe a little. She's quite thirsty, that one. =)

Isn't obvious? Haha. B] Going to start the next parts right now, guys!

• Those are some great news, bro. I'm glad I made it in time.

Of course, man! I'm going to write the final parts for Ch.1 right now. I think I'll start Ch.2 on Wednesday or Thursday.

• LOL I think she's just busy with her finals.

I already told you you're handsome like your big brother. That was a good one though XD.
    Deceptio posted: »

Yo Salty, you know where SnowWhite has been? I've barely seen here ever since the Instagram thread. I feel like she is traumatized of me ever since she saw my face lol.

• Maybe you should ask Noncy.

Did you hear that guys?? "NEXT PARTS"! Part(s) ---> plural = more than one = long, fun night of reading!! :D I need to get laid...

• Maybe...

I think you like the attention, Noncy :3

• Idk if she'd like that :o

Maybe you should ask Noncy.

• I hope there is a saltlick in your storyline.

Personality : I'm a sarcastic person. I take pride in being a smartass and I love speaking for those who can never be heard. I'm the voice o

• It's worth a shot.

Idk if she'd like that :o

• No... *hides behind you* You do it.

It's worth a shot.

• Sweet, I'm good at hooking people up.
    *cups hands around mouth* NONCY! I FOUND ONE!

... now where's that camera....?

No... *hides behind you* You do it.

• Hmmmmmn...this could work.

Sweet, I'm good at hooking people up. *cups hands around mouth* NONCY! I FOUND ONE! ... now where's that camera....?

• :)

Maybe a little. She's quite thirsty, that one. =)

• What's with the camera.........?

Sweet, I'm good at hooking people up. *cups hands around mouth* NONCY! I FOUND ONE! ... now where's that camera....?

• We'll get a lot of money from this right? You promised me a house with a swimming pool.

Hmmmmmn...this could work.

• Shhhh...

What's with the camera.........?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.