Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Nooooo, what the hell??? He killed tntlee just like that? :(

GuiltyKingOumaShu We were all still in the woods. We had been walking all night, It was finally morning and my feet were tired. I didn'

• Yep, I'll do that later though. It's late right now, haha.

Once Chapter One is done could you do another post where you explain what would happen in each situation if we chose differently? Pretty please?

• Haha, but only Jewf knows the truth!

RIP Stache :( OMG Jewf grabbed the candy bars and I was so happy but then he WENT FULL SHANE AND YOU NEVER GO FULL SHANE! Poor eking #AllThatFreeusIsOver

• edited May 2014
    Well now that Ch.1 is over. I was actually going to kill off your character back at the school when they didn't go back for you. Let's just say I had different plans for Jewf.
    Jewfreeus posted: »

damn I went full shane right there letting someone die so I could get away and telling everyone that he sacrificed himself for me well I gue

• Fuck sleep, snort coke.

Yep, I'll do that later though. It's late right now, haha.

• Wow Guiltys a little bitch.

GuiltyKingOumaShu We were all still in the woods. We had been walking all night, It was finally morning and my feet were tired. I didn'

• You sinister doilie...you just stood by and let this happen!
    RIP eking.
    Thanks for a whole chapter of awesome stories, featuring us happy-go-lucky forum users, it's been pretty awesome.

Well now that Ch.1 is over. I was actually going to kill off your character back at the school when they didn't go back for you. Let's just say I had different plans for Jewf.

• I love Sheogorath. Such a fun man.

I was once a dog. I got better. Not a better dog though. I'm a bad dog now.
    CornPopper posted: »

CHEESE! Cheese for everyone!!

• That's how you lose a girl friend. I wish you could have made that last part a decision though. That would have been much more fun.

• Nooooooo. :o

• edited May 2014
    Holy shit i'm actually in this right now! :D *happy days*

Edit:/ Also i know i'm kinda killing myself off here but if i was in his situation i would have chosen my friend over my girlfriend. Bros before Hoes man. xD

• Nice conclusion!

"Soon"

And now we wait...

• edited May 2014
    I like to study my prey, seeing what they're capable of, find their weakness, and strike them hard where it hurts. And if you continue to defy I'll bring Redneck Daryl and a Tank, we'll see who's the big honcho. Oh and by the way, I wouldn't be too comfortable right now.... you got a herd surrounding you from the gun fire.
    Markd4547 posted: »

A true villain gives the enemie the illusion of victory example joker interrogation and being locked up in Dark knight. I am at my most dang

• I guess you can say you're....

[puts on sunglasses]

LOCKED AND LOADED.
    WhatTheDuck posted: »

My shotgun is pump action if you catch my drift.

• Wait what??? Noo =(
  • And I'm a big dickhead. I LOVE IT! FEAR MY POWER AND BOW BEFORE YOU'RE NEW LEADER.
    WhatTheDuck posted: »

Wow Guiltys a little bitch.

• edited May 2014
    If you can't man up, you'll get yourself killed one way or the other. You'll just be pulling yourself and others down. If you can't pull you're own weight, well... you know what happens.

PS: I'M JUST PLAYING AS MY CHARACTER FOR FUN. I LOVE THIS TOO MUCH.
    TWDFan86 posted: »

Nooooo, what the hell??? He killed tntlee just like that? :(

• edited May 2014
    That's right, but from now on you're under my wing. You must obey. Or you'll die.

BTW Hi Valky! Funny reunion of us right now, Eh? (Not talking about the story here)
    xValkyx posted: »

Holy shit i'm actually in this right now! :D *happy days* Edit:/ Also i know i'm kinda killing myself off here but if i was in his situation i would have chosen my friend over my girlfriend. Bros before Hoes man. xD

• edited May 2014
    Fuuuuucckkkk....... I LOVE IT! My smile is bigger than my house! And I thought Carver was bad, but this...... Ohhhhhhh this is goooood....

"In this world now you have to put the weak down. Even if it means killing your own loved ones. If you don't they'll just get you killed. You must make the hard decisions in order to survive. You must become strong to lead. There's no more room for weakness, only for the strong. Make sure you get through your fucking skull." - Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy

Hey maybe you can use this quote in the story when talking to Guilty.

• I'M OFFICIALLY THE MOST HATED PERSON HERE.
  • edited May 2014
    I'm everyone's hero, baby.

You're my hero, Woodbury. ;_;

• Well i'm fucked in that case xD

Hey Tobi! *hugs* lol i know right? i can't remember the last time i spoke to you :3

That's right, but from now on you're under my wing. You must obey. Or you'll die. BTW Hi Valky! Funny reunion of us right now, Eh? (Not talking about the story here)

• Aww :3

It was back in the EVERONE APPRECIATION THREAD. We talked about stuff and thangs. BTW [gives Skittles]

Well i'm fucked in that case xD Hey Tobi! *hugs* lol i know right? i can't remember the last time i spoke to you :3

• He just killed the guy who saved him...just like that? Why did Tobi want tntlee dead? Can't wait for Chapter 2 :D

• *gives you and everyone else a crate full of skittles* there you go people :3 freshly picked from the skittles trees of the Skittle Kingdom!

how have you been? any updates on the comic? *would check if internet wasn't so slow*

Aww :3 It was back in the EVERONE APPRECIATION THREAD. We talked about stuff and thangs. BTW [gives Skittles]

• Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fish stick. It's a very delicate state of mind!
    CornPopper posted: »

CHEESE! Cheese for everyone!!

• I'm doing good right now, unfortunately my tablet was screwed so I had to spend half my savings on a new one. And the comic is going great. If things go smoothly from now on I should be able to release the final part of Ep1 this weekend! I'm gonna take a 7 day break after that to work on other stuff.

How about you?

*gives you and everyone else a crate full of skittles* there you go people :3 freshly picked from the skittles trees of the Skittle Kingdom! how have you been? any updates on the comic? *would check if internet wasn't so slow*

• Damn D: I still haven't gotten use to my tablet yet. I want to get back into digital art since my scanner doesn't copy my traditional art well (the pigments are all off) but it's taking a while getting used to it as well as the fact i'm looking for good digital art programs to use. Oh nice! :3 i'll be sure to check it out once it get's released.

I'm not too bad, i haven't been properly active lately because i have an Art exam coming up on the 30th this month T_T
    so basically i've condemned myself to memorizing artist biographies (and failing badly since i'm a huge procrastinator). A part form that though i'm pretty good :)

I'm doing good right now, unfortunately my tablet was screwed so I had to spend half my savings on a new one. And the comic is going great.

• edited May 2014
    Well I hope you get better with your tablet. And yeah scanners are such a pain. I use Paint Tool Sai, but I also got Photoshop Elements 10 with the new tablet and some other programs too.

I figured out how to do linearts and hard shell colouring/shading on my computer now too.

And oh boy, best of luck on the exam.

Damn D: I still haven't gotten use to my tablet yet. I want to get back into digital art since my scanner doesn't copy my traditional art we

• I wish i had one of those graphics tablets that has the screen on the tablet so you can see what you're doing :S
    I considered Paint Tool Sai before, i'll give it a try.

Awesome :3

lol thanks, given my luck in life i think i'll need it xD

Well I hope you get better with your tablet. And yeah scanners are such a pain. I use Paint Tool Sai, but I also got Photoshop Elements 10 w

• Huh I never heard of those tablets before. Sounds neat. I got the basic one and I'm so used to it. Took a whole year to practice.

And SAI is great, I use it for the comics and other stuff. It's somewhat similar to Photoshop.

I wish i had one of those graphics tablets that has the screen on the tablet so you can see what you're doing :S I considered Paint Tool Sai before, i'll give it a try. Awesome :3 lol thanks, given my luck in life i think i'll need it xD

• Really? they are really good apparently but cost a shit ton :/

Nice, i do like the way the art turns out on it. I think i may use it anyway since i'm planning on doing some Walking Dead fanart in the future :3 i only have Manga Studios right now though (which is only good for making manga comics)

Huh I never heard of those tablets before. Sounds neat. I got the basic one and I'm so used to it. Took a whole year to practice. And SAI is great, I use it for the comics and other stuff. It's somewhat similar to Photoshop.

• Random laughing= Hehe HAHA

Evilness:

seemed serious and made a serious face.(Joker Pun)

Cursing "Shut the fuck up!

Tobi even got a kill I'm the villain this new guy is taking my kills and must be dealt with imitating my style a copycat killer. This displeases me but I like the addition for now. Mark will watch silently in the shadows!!!

• Manga Studios?! SWEET! That could be great with making my manga/comics. Are you able to make panels and what not?

Really? they are really good apparently but cost a shit ton :/ Nice, i do like the way the art turns out on it. I think i may use it an

• edited May 2014
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I am Tobi you just threw a tantrum in a chapter your on my throne of evil all these rash comments your making are going to get you killed I warn you

I'M OFFICIALLY THE MOST HATED PERSON HERE.

• [uses shotgun pointing right on your stomach and blows your guts out] That's funny, I could've sworn I wasn't the only who was rash.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I am Tobi you just threw a tantrum in a chapter your on my throne of evil all these rash comments your making are going to get you killed I warn you

• edited May 2014
    You cocky kid who's the new guy I'm the established supervillain your just a referenced side character who will probably get killed in the next chapter and if not careful it will be by me! Did you read all the previous chapters do you know who your speaking to I would kill you with a spoon if i wanted to Tobi!!

I like to study my prey, seeing what they're capable of, find their weakness, and strike them hard where it hurts. And if you continue to de

• Yeah it's got all the things you see in manga books/comics :)

If you are perhaps wanting to get it for making your comic then i highly consider it.
    You can also download textures and screen tones,ect to use in it as well. It takes a while getting used to at first but once you know the basics you can kinda figure out stuff on your own. ^^

Manga Studios?! SWEET! That could be great with making my manga/comics. Are you able to make panels and what not?

• We've all done gnarly shit, we're a lot more alike than you know.

Random laughing= Hehe HAHA Evilness: seemed serious and made a serious face.(Joker Pun) Cursing "Shut the fuck up! Tobi

• Ohhhhhhh!!!!!!! I so want that, but I'm gonna need to save up a lot again if I want to get it.

Yeah it's got all the things you see in manga books/comics :) If you are perhaps wanting to get it for making your comic then i highly

Sign in to comment in this discussion.