Pre-Order your SBCG4AP disc! YEAHHHHHH!

Comments

• Does that mean shipping is $25.00. Also isn't the full season of SBCG4AP more than $25.00. If so woldn't that mean we should get shipping free.
  • edited April 2009
    Does that mean shipping is $25.00. Also isn't the full season of SBCG4AP more than $25.00. If so woldn't that mean we should get shipping free.

No, it means if you SPEND 25 dollars any merchandise you got and the DVD will require no shipping. Which means for the DVD you only pay tax I guess!
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2009
    If I get Wallace and Gromit along with the DVD, does that mean I get them right away or when my DVD comes?

Any downloadable games included in your order (including W&G) are available once you complete the order, so if you buy W&G you should be able to play Wallace & Gromit episode one right away, and episode two when it's released in May, etc, etc.
    Does that mean shipping is $25.00. Also isn't the full season of SBCG4AP more than $25.00. If so woldn't that mean we should get shipping free.

It doesn't mean shipping is $25. It means that no matter what you order, if the total cost of the items in your cart is over $25 in value, the shipping (however much it would cost) is free.

If you are already a Strong Bad season subscriber, the disc costs you $0, which means that you still need to pay for shipping (or add in $25 worth of other stuff!).

On the other hand, if you haven't already bought any Strong Bad episodes and are here to get the game and DVD all in one go, that would be the regular old $34.95, which is more than $25, so yes, that would make your shipping free!

Either way, the actual DVD itself is free if you buy all five episodes -- we are just running a promotion right now to make the shipping free as well if you drop a few more things into your cart.
  • edited April 2009
    Hm. I've looked over the store.

If I want it, I have it. I mean, the other two prints are nice, but I don't have the wall space for it. And I could get the animated series and the Wii Season One, but I think I'll be able to get those cheaper elsewhere(Sorry, Telltale!). The Homestar figures I plan to get in one big swoop from a bundle in the HomestarRunner.com store. I'll also be picking up other merch there too, to get the best store Freebie.

I'm all Telltale'd out at the moment. I suppose I'll just pass on this offer. Might just wait for Wallace and Gromit and piggyback this DVD on that one.

I know, you all are very interested in how I spend my money. :D
  • edited April 2009
    I only have $10 to spare anyway, so just the DVD is fine for me, seeing as I already have the complete season.
  • edited April 2009
    I feel that the DVD is not epic enough for $5.95. I like free, but I'm not willing to pay $5 dollars on shipping for a disk that doesn't seem to contain anything that I can't already download.
    Paypal is free to set up though and you can use those prepaid visa cards.

Yes, but with Paypal, you need to tie it to a bank account and/or credit card (and you need funds). And the prepaid visa cards are not very common.
  • How much money is shipping.
  • edited April 2009
    How much money is shipping.

Depends on where you are. Where I am, the cheapest is a bit over five dollars. I think that's about what everyone in the US should expect.
  • edited April 2009
    A double-post? Blasphemy, I know!

But this is semi-important news-like news substitute(half as fattening, nowhere near as delicious!)!
    realboxart.png

....Now THAT is some nice cover art! I don't think they'd just mock it up to put on the Videlectrix page so small, would they? I'm going to guess(Hope? Pray?) that this is an alternate cover to the DVD. Because...frankly, it's better than the(somewhat bland) DVD cover art shown in the store.
  • edited April 2009
    There aren't any "cases" to be heard of in the game, you know.
  • Holyxion wrote: »
    There aren't any "cases" to be heard of in the game, you know.

unless you count dangeresque 3.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2009
    Can I get clarification on this, is there going to be a case file type item, I really have to know before may 4

Right now we don't have any plans to add new Strong Bad merchandise to the store (beyond the items we've just added - SBEmails' 50 Greatest Hits, Trogdor Poster, Figurines Series #2, and Static Cling Variety Pack).
    will it be on wii

The Collector's DVD is PC only. If we do a Wii disc version it'll be a completely separate thing.
    I noticed that the "Strong Bad's Extended Playlist" is Strong Bad Emails Discs 1-3 and 6. How come 4 and 5 aren't in the bundle?

Because we don't stock them. You can get them at the Homestarrunner.com store though.
    I like free, but I'm not willing to pay $5 dollars on shipping for a disk that doesn't seem to contain anything that I can't already download.

There is stuff on the DVD that you can't already download and that hasn't (and won't) appear anywhere else. We're just not saying much about it because we don't want to ruin the surprise. Of course, the choice is yours, just letting you know. :D
  • edited April 2009
    Just wondering, is the BotB flyer the one you put up on the site, or something else?
    edited April 2009
    It's the same one we posted a PDF of back when the game came out.
  • edited April 2009
    Man, everything on the DVD is previously available! I sure hope that that "Easter eggs and surprise goodies!" part is huge or I'll, um, still get it because it's free. I mean, It's free if you have all the episodes, and if you don't, then that's reason enough to buy it. Though I do want more stuff.
  • edited April 2009
    1. It's free!
    2. Comes with a buncha bonus stuff
    3. Free pin!
    4. The desktop wallpapers sound good to me!
    5. Portable SBCG4AP!
  • edited April 2009
    1. I mentioned that
    2. Like I said, I hope that's a lot
    3. Huh, musta missed that
    4. Though the BotB was available before
    5. You can move your computer, or burn it
    an odd 420th post
  • edited April 2009
    ...Plus, while supplies last, we're even including a free commemorative Strong Bad pin in every Strong Bad Collector's DVD order!
  • edited April 2009
    As long as the mp3 sampler includes Food-Related Love, I'll be happy!
  • edited April 2009
    Two things:
    1. Will I pay conversion rates? Only for Wallace and Gromit (my most recent purchase) have I paid conversion rates, but never before that (including physical items!!). And converted to AUD is $35.6!!
    2. Is it possible for prices to be rounded off? all items end in .95, which is confounding for someone who wants only to spend 25 or so, the cheapest item next to that is the case file.

Thanks,
    Lachlan
  • edited April 2009
    Lachlan, of course you will pay exchange rate-equivalent. The TTG store prices are in US Dollars, and always have been.
  • edited April 2009
    Molokov wrote: »
    Lachlan, of course you will pay exchange rate-equivalent. The TTG store prices are in US Dollars, and always have been.

Bu t I never had before wallace and gromit.
    I dunno whats happening!
  • edited April 2009
    Will "Food Related Love" be part of the music sampler?
  • edited April 2009
    I'm just wanting either that or the Dangeresque theme. Or both.
  • I'm just wanting either that or the Dangeresque theme. Or both.

I want to be free for wii users.:mad:
  • edited May 2009
    So what's the deal with this Strong Bad pin? There isn't one in the official store. Is it a discontinued item or something?
    edited May 2009
    It's a circular pin of Strong Bad's head. We've handed this out at a couple of trade shows but they've never been available anywhere else.

Also - all five of the songs mentioned in our current poll are included in the MP3 sampler, along with a few others. :D
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2009
    NickClick2 wrote: »
    Will "Food Related Love" be part of the music sampler?

Handle my Style, Food Related Love, the Protest Song, Limozeen is Not Very Nice and more.
  • edited May 2009
    Jake wrote: »
    Handle my Style, Food Related Love, the Protest Song, Limozeen is Not Very Nice and more.

Will it be the full version? Like when you beat Episode 1 Strong Bad finishes the song by going "So please allow 5-15 mins. before you try to handle my styllllllllllle!"?
  • edited May 2009
    Will there be a version of the disc for the Wii anytime soon?
  • edited May 2009
    I ordered the Game for my brother and then I (unexpectedly) got links to download all 5 episodes. If I activate/play them on my computer, will my brother be able to play them on his computer when the disc arrives? Or does the registration code match up with my downloaded episodes and his DVD?
  • edited May 2009
    I ordered the Game for my brother and then I (unexpectedly) got links to download all 5 episodes. If I activate/play them on my computer, will my brother be able to play them on his computer when the disc arrives? Or does the registration code match up with my downloaded episodes and his DVD?
    The disc has different copy protection. For the disc version, you need the disc in the computer, because it's disc-based copy-protection. For the downloads, you have a certain number of activations(I think it's a generous number, something like 20).

In short:

Yes, you can play the downloadable games, and even on as many computers as you want up to the limit, and still use the disc.
  • edited May 2009
    Now's a funny time to think about buying the Sam & Max animated series dvd along with this:
    You're $0.05 away from free shipping on this order!

Ohhhhhhhhh
  • edited May 2009
    Hey, good folks from Telltale:

I recently had a security breach with the card I used to pre-order, and they're sending me a new one with a new number. It's supposed to be here within a week or two.

If I simply update my account here before the discs are sent out, will I be okay?
  • edited May 2009
    and i just pre-orderd. i hope i get that pin, but i probably wont.
  • edited May 2009
    i believe I ordered mine the day after you could start the pre order. I think I'll get one, but idk.
  • edited May 2009
    yeah, you will.but will i?
    we will find out...IN JUNE.
    edited May 2009
    I think we're past the point where people will get pins... but I'm still in the process of counting the pins, so I'm not positive about that.

Vegan, we charged your credit card at the time you placed the order, so as long as that order isn't disputed by the credit card company when they investigate the fraud issue, then you're fine. You might want to contact your credit card company and make sure they know the Telltale order is not a fraudulent charge.
  • edited May 2009
    Emily wrote: »
    I think we're past the point where people will get pins... but I'm still in the process of counting the pins, so I'm not positive about that.

Will everyone who ordered on the first day get one? (Wondering in case a bunch of people ordered on the first day. :P)
  • edited May 2009
    And on the second day.....?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.