Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Salt will survive, probably, maybe. I hope?

AllThatFreeus will prevail.

I also think that DLB will find her way to ATR and they will repair their broken relationship.

Lol, can't let you guys know what it is. So far, with Ch.2. What do you think might happen?

• 1) Just go, you two! I'll distract them and then make my escape.

Saltlick will die a hero

1) I'll keep it to myself.

SaltLick305 "Run!" I yelled out to PrivateJoe and Sardines, as a horde of walkers were closing in on us. "We're never going to get out

• OBVIOUS WINNERS HERE SO...

RAFOLI WILL TELL CC TO JOIN THEM

DLB WILL OPEN THE FRONT DOOR AND CALL THEM OVER

Chapter Two: NOTHING LEFT Rafoli 1 Month In I was sitting on a log outside in the woods, just staring at the camp fire. Remembering

• Aww, now ain't that sweet. B]

Salt will survive, probably, maybe. I hope? AllThatFreeus will prevail. I also think that DLB will find her way to ATR and they will repair their broken relationship.

• Am I too hopeful? xD

Aww, now ain't that sweet. B]

• Heh, you want to join in on the story? If so I could reserve a spot for you in Ch.3. Might be a while though.

Thanks, man! I'll start the next part now.

well if you NEED a certain character, might as well help ya a bit ( hopefully...) 1) Just go you two !! I'll distract them and then make

• SaltLick305: 1) Just go, you two! I'll distract them and then make my escape.

Jewfreeus: 2) Hey, ATR. I need to talk to you privately, for a moment. (let's not make him the 'Shane' of the group, lol)

SaltLick305 "Run!" I yelled out to PrivateJoe and Sardines, as a horde of walkers were closing in on us. "We're never going to get out

• Lol, maybe... but maybe not.

We shall see.

Am I too hopeful? xD

• Valar morghulis.

I don't want Salt to die T_T SaltLick305: 1) Just go, you two! I'll distract them and then make my escape. Jewfreeus: Ummmmm.... 2) Hey, ATR. I need to talk to you privately, for a moment. (I hope she understands. #AllThatFreeus).

• Noooo! Dun sai dat .-.

Valar morghulis.

• ALL MEN MUST DIE.

Noooo! Dun sai dat .-.

• NO! NOT SALTLICK!

ALL MEN MUST DIE.

• Even me?

ALL MEN MUST DIE.

• Yes. Valar morghulis.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Even me?

• No, we will prevail.

Besides, I'm not a man. I can't die.

Even me?

• I did nothing to you :/

Yes. Valar morghulis.

• edited May 2014

Alt text

Good can't wait Tobi I confirm by Mark it will be!!

I however, would surely get killed brutally.

• She hates you because you don't read.

I did nothing to you

• -_- You don't hate me, though...I hope.

She hates you because you don't read.

• I don't hate you ^_^

-_- You don't hate me, though...I hope.

• Sure,

My character's name would be LP (that's my signature on my artworks.) Sarcastic, witty and wise. Would wear a leather jacket and a fedora. Would also carry packs of cigarettes or cigars .Very tactical and a born leader. Although likes the Lonewolf lifestyle, likes to take charge of a group and help those in need. I also carry some booze for good measures (a flask of whisky or something), it's the apocalypse, who cares haha. I always have my trusty knife and gun on me at all time, as well as little black book to take notes in.
    I'm never leaving anyone behind and will put my own life at risk for others. I have a lot of bravado and i'm not afraid of anything really, not even death itself.
    I struggle to keep my humanity in a world gone to shit but will do what I have to do if there's no other options.
    Wanted to be a detective, a writer and an actor at some point before the apocalypse.
    Good communication is the key in my opinion and unless i'm dealing with someone's who clearly a complete psycho, i'll try to reason with them. Otherwise if i'm with a group, i'll come up with a wise strategy plan to take the enemy down.

That pretty much sums up who I am as a person tbh XD

well if you NEED a certain character, might as well help ya a bit ( hopefully...) 1) Just go you two !! I'll distract them and then make

• Thank you! c:

I don't hate you ^_^

• Alt text

Lol, maybe... but maybe not. We shall see.

• SaltLick305: 1) Just go, you two! I'll distract them and then make my escape.

I have a feeling that if they try to escape at the same time it'll be like a Winnie the Pooh kinda situation where one of em gets stuck and the last one to go in gets eaten (I'm only referencing it for the "getting stuck" part not the...getting eaten part lol.

Jewfreeus: 2) Hey, ATR. I need to talk to you privately, for a moment.

If he is remorseful about what he did and tells me the complete truth, I would forgive him. He needs one person on his side before he reveals it to the group. #HopeForTheShippers

• xD man I haven seen this since the ep3 wait. MAN I missed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQFxmAdyKcg

• HopeForTheShippers

SaltLick305: 1) Just go, you two! I'll distract them and then make my escape. I have a feeling that if they try to escape at the same tim

• You know nothing, TWDFan86.

Even me?

• wut?

You know nothing, TWDFan86.

• edited May 2014

Game of Thrones reference.

"You know nothing, Jon Snow".

wut?

• 1) Just go, you two! I'll distract them and then make my escape.

1) I'll keep it to myself. (Meh, he will tell ATR anyway)

• Oh, well fuck me. Just another show I'll have to add to my "You Must Watch This!" list.

Game of Thrones reference. "You know nothing, Jon Snow".

• Or... read the books. >:)

Oh, well fuck me. Just another show I'll have to add to my "You Must Watch This!" list.

• Uuuuughhhh!! Not this again ;~;

Or... read the books.

• Fine, fine. I'll stop. v_v

Uuuuughhhh!! Not this again ;~;

• If AllThatFreeus dies, we riot.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Lol, maybe... but maybe not. We shall see.

• -pats head- ....that was awkward. I won't do that again...Okay, maybe I will :3

Fine, fine. I'll stop. v_v

• sigh I guess I won't push you off the building this time.

-pats head- ....that was awkward. I won't do that again...Okay, maybe I will

• That's exactly what the riots in Canada look like.

Except the guy in the toque would have apologized after.

If AllThatFreeus dies, we riot.

• Haha! No, you wouldn't :)

sigh I guess I won't push you off the building this time.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.