Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• You must not know me very well then. xD

TWDFan86 posted: »

Haha! No, you wouldn't

• So, you would.. oh.

You must not know me very well then. xD

• Pat me on the head again and find out >:)

So, you would.. oh.

• Yep. That's as best as riots get in Canada :D. (Plot twist, that skateboard guy is American... Probably)

That's exactly what the riots in Canada look like. Except the guy in the toque would have apologized after.

• YAY! AWESOME STORY LOVED IT! im scared..

OBVIOUS WINNERS HERE SO... RAFOLI WILL TELL CC TO JOIN THEM DLB WILL OPEN THE FRONT DOOR AND CALL THEM OVER

• No...you're gonna kill me ._.

Pat me on the head again and find out

• pats head

You know nothing, Jon Snow.

No...you're gonna kill me ._.

• ................. -_-

pats head You know nothing, Jon Snow.

• Awww you don't want me to die.

I love you gurl.

I WILL MAKE IT THROUGH THIS.

I don't want Salt to die T_T SaltLick305: 1) Just go, you two! I'll distract them and then make my escape. Jewfreeus: Ummmmm.... 2) Hey, ATR. I need to talk to you privately, for a moment. (I hope she understands. #AllThatFreeus).

• Glad you like it, DLB! I'm on the second character right now for the next part. So it'll be up "soon." B]

YAY! AWESOME STORY LOVED IT! im scared..

• I believe in Saltlick! =)

SaltLick305 posted: »

Awww you don't want me to die. I love you gurl. I WILL MAKE IT THROUGH THIS.

• Fuck Yeah.

Even if that's it for me, I'm going out with a bang.

Kenny's sacrifice song starts hitting in the background.

I believe in Saltlick!

• U wot m8??

ZackOnCrack posted: »

1) Shoot him. 3) Do nothing. since I am dead I will try to sabotage other people from now on

• Phew... I'm alive!!

OBVIOUS WINNERS HERE SO... RAFOLI WILL TELL CC TO JOIN THEM DLB WILL OPEN THE FRONT DOOR AND CALL THEM OVER

• I'm not that worried. I don't think Pro would kill you off so early. xD

Fuck Yeah. Even if that's it for me, I'm going out with a bang. Kenny's sacrifice song starts hitting in the background.

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited May 2014

1- Just go, you two! I'll distract them and then make my escape.

2- Hey, ATR. I need to talk to you privately, for a moment.

Will I make it through this ?

SaltLick305 "Run!" I yelled out to PrivateJoe and Sardines, as a horde of walkers were closing in on us. "We're never going to get out

• He needs my character for something else.

Hey Pro, our friendship is over if you kill me like this XD.

You've shown me loyalty and the value of true friendship, Woodbury. I shall now buy you a giant Chocolate Bunny. That way you bite his head off all you want.

I'm not that worried. I don't think Pro would kill you off so early. xD

• Really? :o Yay! Thanks =D

I told you, a pinky swear is forever.

He needs my character for something else. Hey Pro, our friendship is over if you kill me like this XD. You've shown me loyalty and the

• Of course I'm serious ! Maybe I'll buy you two.

YAY! You haven't forgotten about our Pink Swear.

I'm just getting out of work and I find my BFF defending me with her life.

Fap Fap.

Really? Yay! Thanks =D I told you, a pinky swear is forever.

• Lol, I'm hoping the votes don't take you to your death. I really need your character for something later on, haha. But we shall see. B]

He needs my character for something else. Hey Pro, our friendship is over if you kill me like this XD. You've shown me loyalty and the

• 1) Just go, you two! I'll distract them and then make my escape.

2) Hey, ATR. I need to talk to you privately, for a moment.
    I'm so happy I discovered forum of the dead the day you started looking for new characters.

• Even me too?

Yes. Valar morghulis.

• "We WILL make it through this!"

Picture that in a Lee-from-Episode-1 voice or something.

Seriously, though, I hope you will o____o I know I don't know you but that would be super sad. Although I guess if you died a heroic death saving me and PrivateJoe, I would commend you for it.

1- Just go, you two! I'll distract them and then make my escape. 2- Hey, ATR. I need to talk to you privately, for a moment. Will I make it through this ?

• C'me on! I can still make it through this, haha.

I don't want to die so early either. I'd like to have a bigger impact.

If I die, however, it was well written so I'm cool with it. Good Job, Pro.

Lol, I'm hoping the votes don't take you to your death. I really need your character for something later on, haha. But we shall see. B]

• Oh don't worry, if you live. You'll have that bigger impact that you want.

Thanks, bro!

C'me on! I can still make it through this, haha. I don't want to die so early either. I'd like to have a bigger impact. If I die, however, it was well written so I'm cool with it. Good Job, Pro.

• 1-you too go ill distract them and then escape
    2-i should tell the whole group

• Awww thanks Sard.

Yeah, I'm okay with dying as long as that scene is well done. Which is the case here.

Heh, we know each other know. Nice to meet you, I'm SaltLick.

sardines posted: »

"We WILL make it through this!" Picture that in a Lee-from-Episode-1 voice or something. Seriously, though, I hope you will o____o I k

• Good to hear. Keep up the good work.

Sorry I didn't respond earlier. I've been working all day.

Oh don't worry, if you live. You'll have that bigger impact that you want. Thanks, bro!

• Nice to meet you SaltLick, I'm Sardines :P Here's hoping our characters can continue to know each other for a while in the story and we both don't end up dead.

Yeah, I feel the same, haha - if I'm to die at all, I'd rather it be done well! Or heroic. Or both at once? (Though the two aren't mutually exclusive!)

Awww thanks Sard. Yeah, I'm okay with dying as long as that scene is well done. Which is the case here. Heh, we know each other know. Nice to meet you, I'm SaltLick.

• Yeah, I'm also hoping we get to interact a bit more. Our character mash well with each other.

To be honest with you, I'm okay with dying as long as my death has an impact. I could die either a hero or a villain, as long as it's a significant death I'm satisfied.

I just hate when I go out and I'm remembered as "Just Another Dude".

We've both been here a while now. How come we've never talked ?

sardines posted: »

Nice to meet you SaltLick, I'm Sardines :P Here's hoping our characters can continue to know each other for a while in the story and we both

• SaltLick: 3) It's risky as hell if we all try to leave through that small opening. I guess we can try.
    Jewfreeus: 2) Hey, ATR. I need to talk to you privately, for a moment.

SaltLick305 "Run!" I yelled out to PrivateJoe and Sardines, as a horde of walkers were closing in on us. "We're never going to get out

• edited May 2014

xValkyx

I still kept remembering that day. Remembering when Guilty shot that man and killed him. I wasn't used to seeing him act that way. I never thought I would see him kill someone in cold blood like that. Even though I was giving a weapon, I never actually killed anyone with it. They just thought me how to use it. The first day Tobi brought me here, it was a such a terrifying day. I was outside in the woods with Guilty after we managed to escape the city. We skipped school that day and he took me out to watch a movie. We were stuck in the movie theater for a while trying to escape when the zombie apocalypse hit. Once we were able to leave, we ran into the woods and stayed there until night time came. We kept hearing screams, gunshots and explosions. It was so horrifying. Guilty told me that we had to stay in the woods and that it was too dangerous to go back. Tobi and his men later found us and started shooting. I told Guilty that we should go in different directions, and so we ran off. I watched as he left the woods and then I tripped and lost one of my sneakers. I heard the men getting closer, so I got up and ran into the other side of the woods. They found me the next morning and took me in. It was mostly students that I've seen around the school and some teachers. I've never seen Tobi around but they mentioned that he was a teacher at the school before this happened. I don't know what drove him to act insane, but maybe he was always like this. He was probably just waiting for an opportunity where he could do what he always wanted. People were scared of him, but he was building a community for us and keeping us alive, for the most part.

I was inside the warehouse guarding Guilty who was still working in the low ranks, because he kept arguing with Tobi. I was also guarding a new guy named PostApocalypticPaul, who we just brought in four days ago. They were both stacking up pallets and I had to keep a watch on them, to make sure they didn't mess up.

"Damn... this is some bullshit." Guilty said as he was angrily stacking the pallets on top of each other.

"Well, at least we have food." PAP told him jokingly.

Guilty turned to him and made an angry face.

PAP raised his eyebrows."Heh, sorry..."

"We have to escape this place. Tobi is a power hungry tyrant that needs to die." Guilty told him.

"Well, he did force me to come here, but at least he didn't kill me." PAP replied back.

"It's only a matter of time before he kills us all." He said while staring at me."I have a plan to escape, but I'll need help from more people."

"Stay quiet, and focus on your work." I told them.

Guilty raised one eyebrow."Sorry... nice sneakers, by the way." He said while looking down at my sneaker he brought back when he got here.

I looked away as he said that.

"Sorry, Valky. We're almost done here." PAP told me while stacking the last few pallets.

"Can I get some water?" Guilty asked me.

"Sure..." I said to him, and then walked over to a cooler that had some water bottles in it.

As I crouched down to get the water bottle, I heard a loud crash like something had been knocked over. I quickly turned around and saw a whole mess of pallets all over, and Guilty and PAP on the floor fighting.

"Hey! Stop fighting right now!" I yelled to them as I was running back.

Guilty was on top of PAP's chest getting ready to punch him."I saw the way you looked at her!"

"I wasn't looking at her you son of a bitch!" PAP yelled back at him.

I ran up to them and pushed Guilty off."I SAID STOP! Look at this mess! You two are lucky Tobi and his men aren't here right now. If he saw this, he would kill you both for acting stupid and messing up!"

"What the fuck have I done. Shit, I'm sorry Valky. I wasn't thinking straight." Guilty said as he shook his head and got up.

"You two better clean this mess up." I told them with an angry tone.

PAP slowly got up."Fuck, man..."

A door opened and I looked behind to see who was coming in."Oh shit..." I said to myself as Tobi and ToxicEmu walked in.

"Great, it's this asshole and Mr. Greenbandana." Said Guilty while crossing his arms.

Tobi turned to look at us."What in the fucking hell happened here?" He said as he started to approach us.

"Oh man, we're so dead." PAP said as he was cleaning himself up.

"Well? Give me an explanation, right now." Tobi looked serious as he stared at me.

"Worthless maggots. Always messing up." Emu said out loud.

I turned back to see Guilty and PAP standing next to each other staring back at me. I looked at the mess of pallets on the floor. I turned to Tobi...

1) It was my fault.

2) It was PAP's fault.

3) It was Guilty's fault.

4) Say nothing.

Rafoli

(!) Alright. You can join us for now.

I had my gun aimed at the man."Alright. you can join us for now." I said to him.

"Holy shit! For real?!" He asked me with his hands still up.

I lowered the handgun. "Yeah. ClementineCultist, was it?"

He put his hands down."Yeah, sorry again if I scared you guys. Didn't mean it."

"No problem. I'm Rafoli, This is AC and over at the R.V, that's Broken."

"Nice to meet you all. Glad I ran into some good folks." He said with a smile.

Broken made her way over to us."So... how have you been able to survive on your own for a month?"

CC looked down."I had a group... but shit happened. I've been on my own for a while. I tried to avoid people, but I realized that it wasn't going to help me on the long run."

"Well, you're here with us now." AC told him with a smile.

"Thank you, guys. Really." He smiled back.

"You want something to eat?" I asked him.

"Sure! I'm fucking starving, haha." He said as his face lit up.

I turned back."Hey, Broken. You wouldn't mind if you could bring us some cans of beans, would you?"

"Heh, whatever. I was going to go back in there to sleep anyway." She said with a smile.

CC spoke up."Why don't we all just hang outside for a bit and get to know each other."

Broken raised one brow."Uh... sure, I guess. I'll be back." She said while making her way to the R.V.

We made our way to the campfire. CC sat next to me on the log, while AC sat across from us on another log.

"So, guys. Tell me about yourselves." CC asked with a smile.

"Well, Rafoli here found me and Broken after our parents got killed by a horde of walkers." AC said and then frowned.

Broken was making her way to us."Yeah, Rafoli here saved our lives. We owe him one." She told him and then handed the cans of beans to us.

"Thank you." He said to her. CC turned to look at me."So you saved these girls all by yourself, huh?"

"Yeah. I uh... I was going to work when, the panic started and people were running away from the walkers. I went back to my house and took the R.V that I never really got to use. I figured I would need to use it now. I was driving down the road, and I found these two on the sidewalk holding each other while a horde covered their house. They were asking for help, so I drove over to them and let them in. The horde started banging and pushing on the R.V and almost knocked it over. We barely managed to escape. Ever since then, we've been looking after each other." I didn't want to tell them about my wife and the man I killed.

"Damn..." CC said.

AC started crying."It's okay, AC." Broken told her while hugging her.

CC turned to look at the R.V."So, you guys have been traveling in that thing this whole time?"

"No. We just found this spot out here in the woods. It's still full of gas and we have a lot of food and supplies in it. We've never been attacked before or encountered other humans. So this is the spot we stayed in. You're the first person we've ever seen."

CC then smirked."Heh, well shit. That's crazy. You guys have had some good luck with that R.V of yours."

I looked over at the R.V."Yeah. I don't know what we would do without it."

As soon as I said that. CC hit me over the head with the can of beans. I fell off the log and onto my back. He picked up my bat and gun."Well then. I guess you'll find out."

"Oh my god!" AC yelled out.

Broken stood up."What the hell are you doing?!"

CC pointed the gun at her."Calm down. Don't make me shoot you. I just... I need to do this. Rafoli, give me the keys to the R.V and I wont shoot your friend here."

I was still laying down on the ground. I looked over to AC and Broken, and then at CC."What are you doing?!" I snarled at him.

"I'm sorry... It's just something I have to do. Don't make it more difficult for yourselves. Just hand me the keys to the R.V and I will leave."

"Fucking bastard!" Broken yelled at him.

AC was still holding on to her."Please, don't do this." She said to him with puppy dog eyes.

He shook his head and stared back at me."Just... just give me the fucking keys, alright?!"

"They're already in the R.V. Just take it and go!" I shouted at him.

"Good. That's all I needed to know..." He said as he walked over to me.

AC spoke up."NO! No don't kill him!"

CC got closer to me."I don't want to do this... but I have to." He told me as he swung the bat and hit me over the head...

VOTING FOR THIS PART IS CLOSED!

• Nah it's cool, bro. I was finishing up another part, which is up right now by the way. So I probably would have replied late as well, haha.

Good to hear. Keep up the good work. Sorry I didn't respond earlier. I've been working all day.

• edited May 2014

For those of you commenting instead of replying. Could you guys please reply to the story part that has the votes. That way we can avoid making a mess when I put up another part. I will only count votes if you replied to the comment, but I'll let it slide this time. Thank you!

1-you too go ill distract them and then escape 2-i should tell the whole group

• edited May 2014

NO! CC how could you!? Whatever, I always choose the moral option and face the consequences.

Damn that decision.... Well it was Guilty's fault but I don't want to blame him. I don't want to blame myself, and PAP is innocent...I don't want to choose nothing or things could go bad...

2) It was PostApocalypticPaul's fault.

Sorry man.

On the bright side, we have MORE ROMANCE. YES!!!

xGuiltyValkyOumaShux

That a good boat name?

xValkyx I still kept remembering that day. Remembering when Guilty shot that man and killed him. I wasn't used to seeing him act that way

• MWAHAHAHAHA! I'm evil bitches!

Anyway, I vote for #3.

xValkyx I still kept remembering that day. Remembering when Guilty shot that man and killed him. I wasn't used to seeing him act that way

• WHAT. THE. FUCK? Dammit! >:( Should have fucking shot him.

xValkyx: 4) Say nothing.

• Guilty seems a bit... overbearing.

NO! CC how could you!? Whatever, I always choose the moral option and face the consequences. Damn that decision.... Well it was Guilty's

• How could he resist the puppy eyes? :o

1) It was my fault.

• Hmm, different votes so far. This one should be interesting. B]

How could he resist the puppy eyes? 1) It was my fault.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.