Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Yes, of course he is! But maybe he had a reason for it! I dunno, I don't have the heart to kill people. I was close to voting for #2, though.

Lmao, wait. You thought he was an asshole, but you vote to leave him?

• People like me end up getting killed early :/

TDMshadowCP posted: »

We need more nice people in this world, to be honest.

• 1) We should hide underground like we have been.

5) Leave him.
    I hope this isn't a choice that will end up in regret, but I just can't vote to kill a man in cold blood. ):

SweetPeaClem A month ago... we were all sitting down on a table getting ready to eat dinner, at my farm house. We were attacked by two ps

• DON'T LISTEN TO ME.
    2) We should leave. Find another place to stay.
    5) Leave him.

SweetPeaClem A month ago... we were all sitting down on a table getting ready to eat dinner, at my farm house. We were attacked by two ps

• Me neither, lol.

sardines posted: »

1) We should hide underground like we have been. 5) Leave him. I hope this isn't a choice that will end up in regret, but I just can't vote to kill a man in cold blood. ):

• I'm the voice of reason? :p

1) Kill him. Shoot him in the head.

• guide us to safety

I'm the voice of reason? 2) We should leave. Find another place to stay. 1) Kill him. Shoot him in the head.

• I am quite conflicted here. On the one side, I hate you for voting me off, on the other side, I have to admit that I wouldn't trust me if I were in your shoes. Hm.

1) It was my fault. I'm gonna turn the other cheek on this one.

• edited May 2014

4) Say nothing.

I know as villain whoever gets mentioned is going to be killed and I am really tempted to kill guilty but still I'll let the story decide who dies I save guilty death for me

1. Decision I was only one who said to shoot CC I knew I was right

xValkyx I still kept remembering that day. Remembering when Guilty shot that man and killed him. I wasn't used to seeing him act that way

• edited May 2014

Oh snap, I snapped. Kings cease to function if held in a peasant role for too long, lol. The choice here is a tough one, which I really like. These kind of choices are making this story so interesting and full of suspense.

I can't blame myself, because if I get killed, I can't get me and my girl out of here. Same goes for Valky. If she says nothing, Tobi might either spare us all, kill a random guy or kill us all. Too risky. In this situation, it would be most rational to sacrifice the new guy, even if he was completely innocent. Blaming the innocent may not be the best thing to do, but hell, I am the guilty king. I have lost my innocence long ago.

2) It was PAP's fault.

I hope I end up intervening if Valky tries to take the blame. I wouldn't be fine with her getting hurt. Especially when it was my fault. On the other hand, if she sells me out, I will have to remember that...

About Rafaoli's part: I kinda had a feeling it would turn out like this, but I would feel bad to have killed the new guy immediately without giving him a chance to show off his true colors. Granted, I am currently doing the same with PAP, but that's because both I and my girlfriend's life are on the line.

xValkyx I still kept remembering that day. Remembering when Guilty shot that man and killed him. I wasn't used to seeing him act that way

• edited May 2014

I never thought I would end up getting BOATed with someone...lol

NO! CC how could you!? Whatever, I always choose the moral option and face the consequences. Damn that decision.... Well it was Guilty's

• edited May 2014

1) Let's go behind the buildings and find another place to stay in.

Safer

3) Slowly walk towards the side of the buildings next to me, and try to go around.

If I make any noise the walkers will kill me if shoot the sniper or even if I shoot the walkers the sniper will kill me it's only logical option

Dont_Look_Back (!) Open the front door and call them over. I watched as the walkers were getting closer to them and they had nowhere t

• (?) GuiltyKingOumaShu will remember that.

j/k

MWAHAHAHAHA! I'm evil bitches! Anyway, I vote for #3.

• edited May 2014

2) Break his legs with the bat.

CC didn't kill you whole time so return the favour but eliminate the threat only fair

• Alt text

I approve

hmm...took me some time to answer for this one. Jumping the fence seems dumb and wandering on the road even more. so... 1) lets go behind

• I wish...the story would really get tailored by our decisions, then, instead of only slightly.

... do you work for Telltale?

• edited May 2014

SweatPea: Leave, find a new place to stay - They will be trapped if they stay

Rafoli: 3) Bash his skull in with the bat. - Avoid the noise of the gun, still make sure he doesn't come back to bite one of his group members while no one expects it.

• edited May 2014

Alt text

Damn guilty your Tobi's little biatch but can join me if you want?

Oh snap, I snapped. Kings cease to function if held in a peasant role for too long, lol. The choice here is a tough one, which I really like

• I will deal with Tobi, just you wait. Joining you would not be an option as long as Valky is with me. Have to keep her safe, which isn't a given when walking around town with you, lol. Besides, I am not exactly on the psychopath side, but rather on the anti-hero side.

Markd4547 posted: »

Damn guilty your Tobi's little biatch but can join me if you want?

• 1) Let's go behind the buildings and find another place to stay in.

3) Slowly walk towards the side of the buildings next to me, and try to go around

Dont_Look_Back (!) Open the front door and call them over. I watched as the walkers were getting closer to them and they had nowhere t

• Alt text

Anti-hero= Story of the hero guilty king drops the pallet and gets shot in the head by his owner Tobi

HAHa I'm not a psychopath there is method to my madness believe me were alike you and I. I will protect you both you will live I'm not afraid to do anything to survive so your guaranteed the best protection and weapons. With Tobi you will be shot for dropping Pallets? do you really think your safer where you are? I'm not a monster I'm just ahead of the curve

I will deal with Tobi, just you wait. Joining you would not be an option as long as Valky is with me. Have to keep her safe, which isn't a g

• .....That's it I'm getting Pizza for breakfast.

Puncake32 posted: »

Want some Pizza?

• No, we are definitely not safe with Tobi and will have to dispose of him. We will have to see what should happen after that, mate.

Markd4547 posted: »

Anti-hero= Story of the hero guilty king drops the pallet and gets shot in the head by his owner Tobi HAHa I'm not a psychopath there is

• Alt text

No, we are definitely not safe with Tobi and will have to dispose of him. We will have to see what should happen after that, mate.

• edited May 2014

SweetPeaClem: 2) We should leave. Find another place to stay.

Rafoli: 2) Break his legs with the bat.

I guess I'm the unforgiving type...

• Wait what about that riot or something back when the G20 was forming in Toronto?

That's exactly what the riots in Canada look like. Except the guy in the toque would have apologized after.

• edited May 2014

hmm...interesting choices.

In my opinion the herd is still a threat, even if it's a 100 yards away, you hide in there and you'll be surrounded by a bunch of walkers, better to move now then later so i vote :

2) leave and find a new place to stay.

As for Rafoli's situation, that's a tough one...the guy's a prick sure, but he didn't kill them when he had the chance,
    i say it's payback time, i vote :

2) break his legs.

Non-lethal and less cruel, in a way, but at least dispatches of the threat of him coming back to hunt them. I mean, what is he going to do? Chase them in a wheelchair ? XD

• Make him live like how the Governor survived that ambush in that one episode in Season 3.

SALTLICKMUSTLIVE

Lol, I'm hoping the votes don't take you to your death. I really need your character for something later on, haha. But we shall see. B]

• Less cruel? I picked the second one because I thought it was the most cruel.

hmm...interesting choices. In my opinion the herd is still a threat, even if it's a 100 yards away, you hide in there and you'll be surro

• I agree. Let's spread the word, Tobi.

SaltLickMustLive

Make him live like how the Governor survived that ambush in that one episode in Season 3. SALTLICKMUSTLIVE

• well bashing his skull with a bat would be way more cruel. It would be a throwback to Carver's death and Negan in the comics.

Less cruel? I picked the second one because I thought it was the most cruel.

• SALTLICKMUSTLIVE

Btw, Salt, I mentioned you in my Bio. :3

SaltLick305 posted: »

I agree. Let's spread the word, Tobi. SaltLickMustLive

• Well, after the third our fourth blow, he'd be dead. I wanted to make him suffer, and by breaking his legs, he would eventually starve to death or get eaten.

well bashing his skull with a bat would be way more cruel. It would be a throwback to Carver's death and Negan in the comics.

• yeah, i guess that his pretty cruel , but he deserves it, he left Rafoli to die after he knocked him out cold. Serves him right for being a complete dick xD

Well, after the third our fourth blow, he'd be dead. I wanted to make him suffer, and by breaking his legs, he would eventually starve to death or get eaten.

• Awww I love you man.

I mentioned you too. It's kinda lame, though. I'm not really creative for this stuff.

Tell me something better to write there, BFF.

SALTLICKMUSTLIVE Btw, Salt, I mentioned you in my Bio.

• I don't want him to die, I want him to suffer. I vote to break his legs. >:3

TWDFan86 posted: »

Me neither, lol.

• i approve :P

I don't want him to die, I want him to suffer. I vote to break his legs. >:3

• LOL, I think it's perfect. It's true, biting off rabbit heads is a pretty weird fetish xD

SaltLick305 posted: »

Awww I love you man. I mentioned you too. It's kinda lame, though. I'm not really creative for this stuff. Tell me something better to write there, BFF.

• 2) We should leave. Find another place to stay.

2) Break those legs. It's some sort of Mercy I guess. >_<

• That's just how I roll I guess.

yeah, i guess that his pretty cruel , but he deserves it, he left Rafoli to die after he knocked him out cold. Serves him right for being a complete dick xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.