Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Okay! Here you go, you need some brain power for writing these :) -gives you a juice box and a sandwich-

Lol, it's okay. One more part for today, going to start it now.

• in this situation, coffee is the answer to everything :P

TWDFan86 posted: »

Okay! Here you go, you need some brain power for writing these -gives you a juice box and a sandwich-

• Damn, dude. You make good stories and choices in such little time. How do you do it?! :)

Lol, it's okay. One more part for today, going to start it now.

• edited May 2014

Nice job trying to stay alive by giving the big guy a sandwich. ^_^

Trying to win his affection, I get it, I get it.

Okay! Here you go, you need some brain power for writing these -gives you a juice box and a sandwich-

• I think he writes up rough drafts first, idk tho :P

Damn, dude. You make good stories and choices in such little time. How do you do it?!

• I hate coffee xD

in this situation, coffee is the answer to everything :P

• I swear on my TTG account that that was never my intention!!! D:

Nice job trying to stay alive by giving the big guy a sandwich. ^_^ Trying to win his affection, I get it, I get it.

• edited May 2014

Actually, from the top of my head, lol. I have an idea in which direction I want to take the story, though. So far you guys do good with the votes, and I continue on from there. If you guys vote for something I wasn't expecting, then I change it up and make something else.

Damn, dude. You make good stories and choices in such little time. How do you do it?!

• Yeah, sure. I believe you. =P

I swear on my TTG account that that was never my intention!!!

• ... do you work for Telltale? ;)

Actually, from the top of my head, lol. I have an idea in which direction I want to take the story, though. So far you guys do good with the

• I'M DEAD SERIOUS!!

Yeah, sure. I believe you. =P

• Dont_Look_Back: 1) Let's go behind the buildings and find another place to stay in.
    Markd4547: 3) Slowly walk towards the side of the buildings next to me, and try to go around.

Dont_Look_Back (!) Open the front door and call them over. I watched as the walkers were getting closer to them and they had nowhere t

• edited May 2014

hmm...took me some time to answer for this one. Jumping the fence seems dumb and wandering on the road even more. so...

1) lets go behind the building and find another place to stay in.

Mark's character is based on the Joker so i'm surprised he didn't just pick up a crowbar and bashed any walkers that came towards him haha
    i'll go with :

5) Take out my grenade, set it down and run to cover.

Chaos is Joker's card after all. Creating a diversion and killing a couple of walkers sounds like something he would do. Don't try to be completely logical with the Joker, he's a wildcard that one xD

• OKAY!!

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

I'M DEAD SERIOUS!!

• Yeah, stop trying to ruin me! :P

OKAY!! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

• I can't help it. T_T

Yeah, stop trying to ruin me! :P

• What? Why? ._.

I can't help it. T_T

• It's in my nature to ruin people.

What? Why? ._.

• You're a bully :(

It's in my nature to ruin people.

• Alright guys, enough thread for one night. I'll talk to y'all tomorrow! Try not to kill each other! ;)

• Good night!

Alright guys, enough thread for one night. I'll talk to y'all tomorrow! Try not to kill each other!

• I only bully those I care about, so...

You're a bully

• Well, you do bully me a lot :)

I only bully those I care about, so...

• Don't flatter yourself.

Well, you do bully me a lot

• Ouch....

nevermind, then.

Don't flatter yourself.

• =)

Ouch.... nevermind, then.

• She bullies me the most! :D

Ouch.... nevermind, then.

• Stop moping! You know I'm joking. >:(

=(

• Sorry. I couldn't tell with all those tears in my eyes blocking my view ;~;

Stop moping! You know I'm joking. >:(

• That's cute-iful.

She bullies me the most!

• Geez, you're so dramatic.

Sorry. I couldn't tell with all those tears in my eyes blocking my view ;~;

• I should be in show business :D

Geez, you're so dramatic.

• edited May 2014

SweetPeaClem

A month ago... we were all sitting down on a table getting ready to eat dinner, at my farm house. We were attacked by two psycho's when AWESOMEO came back from a supply run. It wasn't his fault though, he had no idea they would come after him. He told us how he was able to save a girl and stopped the two from killing her. I couldn't blame him for the deaths of my horse Betsy, and my guardian PowerfulStache. None of us could have predicted what happened that day.

We were all hiding underground, in a tunnel that WTD, Raging, Mokonage and AWESOMEO dug, by taking turns since we only had two shovels. It took about two weeks too finish, but it was worth it. We had all our supplies and food down here. I remembered how we came across a pharmacy that was filled with walkers, we were able to take a lot of stuff and thaaangs from that place, though. I remember looking at a walker who had on a orange shirt, roaming around in the back. For some reason, it looked so sad. It just stood next to a smashed vending machine, looking around. It made me wonder what happened to these people before the apocalypse.

I was sitting on a foldable metal chair, eating an apple from a tree just outside of the tunnels exit. WTD and AWESOMEO were out on a supply run, while I stayed back with Raging and Mokonage. I looked up at Raging who was looking through his bag."When do you think they'll be back?"

"Don't know, SweetPea. You know they always come back late at night." He told me while looking through his stuff.

I looked down at my half-eaten apple."Yeah... I guess you're right."

"I miss my restaurant." Mokonage said out loud with one hand under his chin and looking at the ground.

He was sitting across from me, on another foldable chair."I miss my farm..." I told him.

Raging looked back at us."We all miss things. We can't keep thinking about them, we have to focus on surviving nowadays."

I stood up and put the half-eaten apple on the chair."I guess so. I'm going outside for some fresh air. I'll be back in a few." I told the two.

"Okay, but be careful out there." Mokonage said to me.

Raging turned to me as I was walking away."Yeah, stay close to the tunnels exit."

"Sure thing." I said to them.

I walked over to the exit and lifted the board away that was blocking the way out. I headed outside and put the board back in place. I could feel a warm gentle breeze lightly hitting my skin as I looked around the tall grassy field. I turned to my right and saw the apple tree, still full of life. I wondered if we would be able to survive through winter. I looked up as twilight filled the sky, wondering if we would ever go back to having a normal life.

"SweetPea!" I heard a voice in the distance.

I turned to see AWESOMEO and WTD running towards me."What's going on?! Where are the shovels you guys took with you?" I asked them.

When they finally reached me, both of them were out of breath. WTD tried to speak."We... and then... after that... all of this..."

"What?!" I was confused at what he was trying to say.

AWESOMEO looked up after he was able to catch his breath."We lost the shovels on our way here, but we need to get out of here... now!"

"Yeah! It's not safe here anymore." WTD said to me.

"What are you two talking about?!" I was still confused.

"There's a horde. Lots of walkers, heading in our direction. We can't stay here." AWESOMEO told me.

WTD breathed in and then out."Yeah, we have to go right now. If we stay here. they might find us."

Raging and Mokonage came out of the tunnel."What's going on guys? What's with all that yelling?" Raging asked.

WTD turned to him."Dude, we need to leave right now. There's a horde heading our way, we probably won't be safe in that tunnel."

Mokonage spoke up."But we've been here for two weeks, and nothing has happened."

Raging turned to them."Yeah, they'll probably miss us."

"No way, man. This horde is huge. We just came back from town and we had to leave early to warn you guys, because we saw them walking in this direction." AWESOMEO explained to us.

I looked back behind AWESOMEO and WTD, and saw the horde they were talking about."Oh my!" I covered my mouth and my eyes widened.

"Holy shit!" WTD said as he turned around.

"They're here already?!" AWESOMEO was shocked.

"Damn. You guys weren't lying! They're still about 100 yards away from us." Raging said with a shocked look on his face.

"Oh, man. This is bad." Mokonage said with a worried look.

"What are we going to do?!" Raging asked everyone.

"We need to get out of here, while we still can." AWESOMEO said to us.

"Yeah, we have to leave right now." WTD said.

"I don't know maybe they wont find us." Raging said while looking down.

Mokonage scratched the back of his head."Maybe. Raging could be right."

AWESOMEO turned to me."What do you say, SweetPea. It's a two on two vote here. You need to decide for the group."

The walkers were still 100 yards away and getting closer. We've been hiding underground for two weeks, with no attacks or walkers in sight. I looked down and thought...

1) We should hide underground like we have been doing.

2) We should leave. Find another place to stay.

Rafoli

I was having a dream about my wife. We were having dinner, laughing and flirting the night away. I watched as her beautiful smile lit up her face. I loved her annoying little laugh, every time I cracked a bad joke.

"If my laugh is so annoying then why do you like it so much?" She asked me while laughing.

"It's those imperfections that make you perfect." I told her with a smile.

She blushed and looked down."So... am I beautiful?" She asked me.

"Babe, you're the most--" KSHH! I was interrupted by a loud noise that sounded like glass breaking. I turned and saw the waiter picking up broken pieces of a plate and a glass bottle that he had dropped.

"Am I beautiful?" She asked again.

I turned to give her an answer."You're the most--" I was shocked and frightened when I saw her."What the fuck?!" I stood up from my chair and walked back.

"What's the matter, hon?" She said to me. Half of her face was missing and her skull was exposed, maggots crawling out of her eye socket.

My heart started beating rapidly, and I fell back."Oh my god!" I was scared of the sight in front of me.

She got out of her chair and started crawling over to me."Aren't I beautiful?" As soon as she said that she started laughing hysterically and her jaw fell off.

"Get away!" I yelled at her. She got in front of me, grabbed my shirt and blood started to come out of her eye. Her head started to twitch violently and then it exploded right in front of me. "NOOOOO!!" I screamed while waking up.

"Whoa! Easy there. Are you okay?"

I looked up and saw Broken and AC standing in front of me.

"Man, you're really sweating." Broken said to me.

I wiped my face with my hand and saw that I was sweating bullets. I checked my heart and it was pounding, ready to burst out of my chest. "Wha... what happened?" I asked them.

"That asshole CC, took your R.V with all our things in it. He knocked you out with your bat, held the gun towards us and made his way to the R.V. Once he was inside, he locked it and drove away."

AC spoke up."I'm glad he didn't kill you. I was so worried."

I had a huge headache on the side of my head. I felt a bandage wrapped around it when I checked with my hand."Ow... shit..."

"Good thing I had that bandage in my back pocket." Broken said to me."Come on. Let's get you up."

They helped me up and I looked around. The R.V was gone and we had nothing left. "That piece of shit! Oww..." My head was still pounding.

"Just relax. We'll find him." AC said to me.

I looked over and saw some tire tracks. I walked over to them."Look. We can follow the tracks, it'll lead us right to him."

"Good idea. I was waiting for you to get up, before we headed out there to find him." Broken said to me as she made her way over.

"We need to go look for him right now. We have to find him and make him pay for this!" I was angry at CC. I wanted to find him ASAP.

"Are you sure that's a good idea. Doesn't your head still hurt?" AC asked me.

"I'll be fine. That man left us here to die without any food or supplies. The faster we find him, the faster we can get our stuff back."

"Okay. I'm with you, Rafoli. Let's go right now." Broken told me.

We all nodded and agreed that it was the best choice, we left that same night.

1 Week Later

After a week of starvation and freezing at night, we had finally found CC. We followed the tracks, and it led us right to him. He seemed to stay in the woods, but kept moving around. It was hard for us to track him down at first, because we ran into some walkers that almost got us, but we finally managed to find him. We were hiding behind some trees and we saw CC sitting down, next to a campfire. The R.V was right next to him as well.

"What are we going to do?" AC whispered to me.

"We should sneak up to him first, and then kill him." I replied.

"Fuck that bastard. We almost died without our supplies." Broken said while glaring at him.

"It's now or never then. You two stay back until I get him." I told the two.

"Be careful." AC told me.

I slowly made my way over to CC who was busy reading a book. I noticed the gun was on the ground next to him, and also my bat. I quietly snuck up behind him and slowly reached for the gun.

"Ohoho. That's rich!" CC said to himself while reading the book.

I looked at him and then over at the gun. I extended my hand out and once I grabbed it, I slowly put my hand back and pistol whipped him in the back of the head.

"Agh! motherfucker! What the fuck?!" CC yelled out.

"Surprise, motherfucker." I said to him while picking up my bat and pointing the gun at his head.

"Oh, man. Didn't think I'd see you again, hehe." He told me with a confused look.

"Shut up." I said to him.

"Look, man. No hard feelings, right?" He said while raising his hands in front of him.

"We almost died without our supplies, and food. You stole my R.V and left us to fucking die!" I was getting pissed off.

"Oh that. Haha, sorry man. I had to do it, you don't understand. Sorry about your head. hehe" He made a nervous chuckle and was starting to look worried.

Broken and AC came out from hiding."Kill him already." Broken said to me while making her way over.

AC just stared at CC the whole time.

"Jeez, man. Don't do this. I just... I needed to do this alright?! I had no other choice!" He was starting to sweat.

"Shut the hell up you piece of shit. We nearly died out there because of you!" Broken told him."Just shoot him already." She said to me.

I looked down at CC, and then over to my R.V. I looked down at my bat and gun. I turned back to him...

1) Kill him. Shoot him in the head.

2) Break his legs with the bat.

3) Bash his skull in with the bat.

4) Shoot him in the heart. Make sure he comes back as a walker.

5) Leave him.

VOTING FOR THIS PART IS CLOSED!

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited May 2014

2) We should leave. Find another place to stay. ( If walkers come, they will all be trapped.)

1) Kill him. Shoot him in the head. ( Don't have to deal with him, and won't have to kill him in a harsh way. )

SweetPeaClem A month ago... we were all sitting down on a table getting ready to eat dinner, at my farm house. We were attacked by two ps

• Amazing dream sequence there, Lee!

SweetPea: 2) We should leave. Find another place to stay.

Rafoli: 5) Leave him.

SweetPeaClem A month ago... we were all sitting down on a table getting ready to eat dinner, at my farm house. We were attacked by two ps

• You are so nice xD

Amazing dream sequence there, Lee! SweetPea: 2) We should leave. Find another place to stay. Rafoli: 5) Leave him.

• I'm sorry. That's just how I am, I guess c:

TDMshadowCP posted: »

You are so nice xD

• Lmao, wait. You thought he was an asshole, but you vote to leave him?

Amazing dream sequence there, Lee! SweetPea: 2) We should leave. Find another place to stay. Rafoli: 5) Leave him.

• We need more nice people in this world, to be honest.

I'm sorry. That's just how I am, I guess c:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.