Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• edited May 2014

Alt text

DOES THAT SUM IT UP?

JonGon posted: »

4) Say nothing. Let's see what Tobi and Toxic do...

• it's poetic justice :P

That's just how I roll I guess.

• You're on summer vacation, aren't you ?

I'm jelly. I have school and work.

SaltLick's life sucks.

LOL, I think it's perfect. It's true, biting off rabbit heads is a pretty weird fetish xD

• Everybody is in the palm of my hands.

Markd4547 posted: »

Damn guilty your Tobi's little biatch but can join me if you want?

• Not yet, I get off on the 13th. Unfortunately. =(

I'll probably end up skipping the last couple of days, after all my exams are done. Just for the hell of it.

SaltLick305 posted: »

You're on summer vacation, aren't you ? I'm jelly. I have school and work. SaltLick's life sucks.

• edited May 2014

Actually, yeah, in a way. CC pretty much left the three of them to die by leaving them without food, and now Rafoli is breaking his legs and leaving him to die. An eye for an eye.

it's poetic justice :P

• Indeed, there's no better answer for this one in my opinion. It just makes sense for the narrative beauty of it all.

Actually, yeah, in a way. CC pretty much left the three of them to die by leaving them without food, and now Rafoli is breaking his legs and leaving him to die. An eye for an eye.

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited May 2014

2) Break his legs with the bat.

2) We should leave. Find another place to stay.

SweetPeaClem A month ago... we were all sitting down on a table getting ready to eat dinner, at my farm house. We were attacked by two ps

• At least you're about to finish. I only get a couple of days for the 4th of July and then keep going. No break for me.

I didn't have school this week though and worked only three days.

See I don't work today. I get to be here all day Tehehehe.

Not yet, I get off on the 13th. Unfortunately. =( I'll probably end up skipping the last couple of days, after all my exams are done. Just for the hell of it.

• Alt text

They remain loyal despite your dominance like slaves I'm impressed if you do anything else evil I may allow you to live

Everybody is in the palm of my hands.

• edited May 2014

"You better have an explanation for this. Go on we'll wait. But you better be quick, or else..."

So here's what I'll do: If it's 1) I will either slap Valky hard (sorry Valky) or remove her gun and rank. She's been around longer started to prove her worth so she'll have some mercy. I still have plans for her. We'll talk.

If it's 2) I will beat up Guilty badly. Later we'll talk.

If it's 3) I will send PAP away to get "uncomfortable".

If it's 4) I will have sent to my office to have a "talk".

I would really like to pick 1) to see how Valky's character would develop as well.

xValkyx I still kept remembering that day. Remembering when Guilty shot that man and killed him. I wasn't used to seeing him act that way

• edited May 2014

Not shot, it'll be more.... "uncomfortable". Oh and by the way....

I GOT MY EYE ON YOU

Alt text

Anti-hero= Story of the hero guilty king drops the pallet and gets shot in the head by his owner Tobi HAHa I'm not a psychopath there is

• edited May 2014

HAHA how about all 4 and shot in the head. Your weak willed Tobi I knew you were not willing to do what's necessary to keep your workers concentrated and on edge to serve your every instruction or else maintaining complete respect. your community is bound to fail you think morals will save you honorable but mistaken.

"You better have an explanation for this. Go on we'll wait. But you better be quick, or else..." So here's what I'll do: If it's 1) I wil

• edited May 2014

How would you feel instead of slapping Clem in the face like Carver it was punch to the face. Yeah I'm brutal in this.

(That bothered me saying I would punch a kid, especially Clem, but I must stay in character)

They remain loyal despite your dominance like slaves I'm impressed if you do anything else evil I may allow you to live

• Did you ever manipulate anyone? Cuz I seem to be successful so far with Guilty and Valky, and many other people. Plus I have no problem shooting others in head, but I like to play with my puppets for my entertainment.

HAHA how about all 4 and shot in the head. Your weak willed Tobi I knew you were not willing to do what's necessary to keep your workers con

• Alt text

Flashback to my biggest feel in TWD NO!! just kill guilty that's acceptable to send a message for now a kid? I never knew that even I'm not that evil yet agreed you came up with the decision though btw lol

How would you feel instead of slapping Clem in the face like Carver it was punch to the face. Yeah I'm brutal in this. (That bothered me saying I would punch a kid, especially Clem, but I must stay in character)

edited May 2014

You think you can manipulate me? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2ZGf_OpckA

Did you ever manipulate anyone? Cuz I seem to be successful so far with Guilty and Valky, and many other people. Plus I have no problem shooting others in head, but I like to play with my puppets for my entertainment.

• edited May 2014

NO REMORSE

Flashback to my biggest feel in TWD NO!! just kill guilty that's acceptable to send a message for now a kid? I never knew that even I'm not that evil yet agreed you came up with the decision though btw lol

• I have my ways.

Puncake32 posted: »

You think you can manipulate me? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2ZGf_OpckA

edited May 2014

I'm gonna say this to you when I meet you, You know Tobi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4sFveAGCak

I have my ways.

• 2) We should leave. Find another place to stay.

If they stay underground, the walkers would just walk over them and be on their way. But if anything goes wrong.....they are trapped and almost guaranteed to die. The walkers are still far away, so they should make a run for it and find shelter.

5) Leave him.

I was really tempted to pick 1 and shoot him in the head, but besides knocking Rafoli out, he really didn't harm them. Sure, he left them for dead with nothing, but they can easily do the same to him by taking his stuff and driving away in the RV. I can't kill a man unless there are serious justifications for doing it. This will probably bite me in the ass later, but I gotta stay true to myself.

SweetPeaClem A month ago... we were all sitting down on a table getting ready to eat dinner, at my farm house. We were attacked by two ps

• I will. 8)

Mokonage posted: »

guide us to safety

• 2) We should leave. Find another place to stay.
    5) Leave him.

• SweetPeaClem: 2) We should leave. Find another place to stay.

Thank you for all the people who are voting for me to break his legs, I can't leave this bastard without a punishment! (Nothing personal, CC)

• Manipulation is only a short term spell I only show my true colours. If you built a community through manipulation it's built with false foundations once they see your true colors your finished.

Did you ever manipulate anyone? Cuz I seem to be successful so far with Guilty and Valky, and many other people. Plus I have no problem shooting others in head, but I like to play with my puppets for my entertainment.

• Lets just say were both dicks and I'll change My coment to 1)

I am quite conflicted here. On the one side, I hate you for voting me off, on the other side, I have to admit that I wouldn't trust me if I were in your shoes. Hm.

• And I thought my jokes were bad. Didn't Joker usually come out on top when he manipulated somebody? Like Officer Boles from Asylum?

Manipulation is only a short term spell I only show my true colours. If you built a community through manipulation it's built with false foundations once they see your true colors your finished.

• edited May 2014

Ehehehehe...... I like that.

[Tobi shreds Puncake's face with a cheese grinder]

Puncake32 posted: »

I'm gonna say this to you when I meet you, You know Tobi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4sFveAGCak

• The truth manipulated them. AH using joker quotes against me it hurts to evil

And I thought my jokes were bad. Didn't Joker usually come out on top when he manipulated somebody? Like Officer Boles from Asylum?

• SweetPeaClem... an ice cold murderer? I never would have guessed xD

I will. 8)

• Lol, nooo, I'm talking about leaving! Rafoli would be the one murdering the guy. :p

SweetPeaClem... an ice cold murderer? I never would have guessed xD

• But you voted to kill him =P

Hey, at least it's a quick death. I chose to break his legs and make him suffer. Rafoli deserves vengeance.

Lol, nooo, I'm talking about leaving! Rafoli would be the one murdering the guy.

• I would've stolen his supplies or something.

But you voted to kill him =P Hey, at least it's a quick death. I chose to break his legs and make him suffer. Rafoli deserves vengeance.

• Yeah.... after breaking his legs. >:)

TWDFan86 posted: »

I would've stolen his supplies or something.

• Heh, I almost voted to leave him, but he could just come back.

See? I don't want people to suffer, I'm still sweet. 8)

But you voted to kill him =P Hey, at least it's a quick death. I chose to break his legs and make him suffer. Rafoli deserves vengeance.

• You're such an angel ^_^

Heh, I almost voted to leave him, but he could just come back. See? I don't want people to suffer, I'm still sweet. 8)

• Unfortunately, angels don't last long in the zombie apocalypse. >:D

I know, right? c:

• I know, right? c:

You're such an angel ^_^

• No luck escaping walkers :P

Yeah.... after breaking his legs.

• ahem My comment didn't show up...

I said.... unfortunately, angels don't last long in the zombie apocalypse. >:D

I know, right? c:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.