Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Angel...

ahem My comment didn't show up... I said.... unfortunately, angels don't last long in the zombie apocalypse. >:D

• No! An angel can't die if they're being protected by a demon.

I'm gonna reply through here because your comment is hidden... I don't care about myself, but what about Angel? Are you saying she'll die? :c

• edited May 2014

I'm gonna reply through here because your comment is hidden...

I don't care about myself, but what about Angel? Are you saying she'll die? :c

You're such an angel ^_^

• Yep...

Angel...

• :p

ahem My comment didn't show up... I said.... unfortunately, angels don't last long in the zombie apocalypse. >:D

• NO! ANGEL IS IMMORTAL, PRO! >:(

Angel...

• My comments keep disappearing.... =( y is dis happenin to meh.

I'm gonna reply through here because your comment is hidden... I don't care about myself, but what about Angel? Are you saying she'll die? :c

• That's a fight in my block.

Angel...

• Unfortunately, they don't last long apparently... lol, you said it not me. :p

NO! ANGEL IS IMMORTAL, PRO! >:(

• You're just giving him ideas!

NO! ANGEL IS IMMORTAL, PRO! >:(

• As in humans... You can't kill dogs man ='(

If you kill Angel, you might as well kill me too.

Unfortunately, they don't last long apparently... lol, you said it not me.

• I dunnoo! :c

My comments keep disappearing.... =( y is dis happenin to meh.

• CLEAR WINNERS, VOTING CLOSED FOR THIS PART!

SALT WILL DISTRACT THE WALKERS WHILE JOE AND SARDINES ESCAPE

JEWF WILL TELL ATR ABOUT EKING

SaltLick305 "Run!" I yelled out to PrivateJoe and Sardines, as a horde of walkers were closing in on us. "We're never going to get out

• That's a block in my fight.

TWDFan86 posted: »

That's a fight in my block.

• edited May 2014

Damn, so your character would just give up right there?!

As in humans... You can't kill dogs man ='( If you kill Angel, you might as well kill me too.

• edited May 2014

I say the same shit too xD

inb4 "I shit the same say" :)

That's a block in my fight.

• VOTING CLOSED FOR THIS PART! YOU GUYS VOTED AND...

VALKY WILL TAKE THE BLAME FOR THE MESS

xValkyx I still kept remembering that day. Remembering when Guilty shot that man and killed him. I wasn't used to seeing him act that way

• Lmao, damn it...

I say the same shit too xD inb4 "I shit the same say"

• Alt text

VALKY but that's a girl WHY NO!!

VOTING CLOSED FOR THIS PART! YOU GUYS VOTED AND... VALKY WILL TAKE THE BLAME FOR THE MESS

• poor angel...

Luke : but still, you don't...you don't kill dogs D:

I dunnoo! :c

• VOTING CLOSED FOR THIS PART!

DLB WILL SUGGEST GOING BEHIND THE BUILDINGS

MARK WILL SLOWLY TRY TO SNEAK OFF TOWARDS THE SIDE OF THE BUILDINGS NEXT TO HIM

Dont_Look_Back (!) Open the front door and call them over. I watched as the walkers were getting closer to them and they had nowhere t

• I still think it's better to stay away from towns and cities :/

VOTING CLOSED FOR THIS PART! DLB WILL SUGGEST GOING BEHIND THE BUILDINGS MARK WILL SLOWLY TRY TO SNEAK OFF TOWARDS THE SIDE OF THE BUILDINGS NEXT TO HIM

• Sorry, man. Majority of the people voted to stay.

I still think it's better to stay away from towns and cities

• We shall see what happens...

Markd4547 posted: »

VALKY but that's a girl WHY NO!!

• I really hope I'm wrong, then.

Sorry, man. Majority of the people voted to stay.

• edited May 2014

Alt text

You had my curiosity with Valky but with this comment you now have my attention tell me more

We shall see what happens...

• taps on table

....I brought whiskey!

I really hope I'm wrong, then.

• You need to reply to him or your vote doesn't count.

hmm...interesting choices. In my opinion the herd is still a threat, even if it's a 100 yards away, you hide in there and you'll be surro

• Alt text

Us right now ^

taps on table ....I brought whiskey!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_QelnbRerE

Lmao, I love this video, bro.

Think I'll start another part "nooS"

Us right now ^

• Alt text

lmao exactly I know that feel

Us right now ^

• 2) We should leave. Find another place to stay.

I wanted to agree with myself, but I remembered one of Lee's lines. "Always keep moving." I don't want to screw myself over because I wanted to be lazy, and wait around. Hopefully we can come back to that place once the horde passes through...

5) Leave him.

Forgive him! Killing is bad no matter what!

SweetPeaClem A month ago... we were all sitting down on a table getting ready to eat dinner, at my farm house. We were attacked by two ps

• Ha! Me too, glad I showed you guys :P

(: !ti daer ot tiaw t'naC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_QelnbRerE Lmao, I love this video, bro. Think I'll start another part "nooS"

• You can vote for your character as well, Rafoli!

Rafoli posted: »

SweetPeaClem: 2) We should leave. Find another place to stay. Thank you for all the people who are voting for me to break his legs, I can't leave this bastard without a punishment! (Nothing personal, CC)

• she DID get punched. troy punches her in the comic store. it looks like a slap but its a punch. i made sure.

How would you feel instead of slapping Clem in the face like Carver it was punch to the face. Yeah I'm brutal in this. (That bothered me saying I would punch a kid, especially Clem, but I must stay in character)

• ^ Yep, she's right.

she DID get punched. troy punches her in the comic store. it looks like a slap but its a punch. i made sure.

• CLIMB OVER THE FENCE! like lee said- stay away from cities.

Slowly walk towards the side of the buildings next to me, and try to go around

Dont_Look_Back (!) Open the front door and call them over. I watched as the walkers were getting closer to them and they had nowhere t

• Too late :(

CLIMB OVER THE FENCE! like lee said- stay away from cities. Slowly walk towards the side of the buildings next to me, and try to go around

• Alt text

^ Yep, she's right.

• edited May 2014

XD.

There's a first time for everything. For now I think I'm the only one who boats it, but I'm a boater, so it may not be a boat at all.

It sucks Valky will blame it on herself... Whatever happens you need to protect her. I'm afraid Tobi won't take the pallets lightly.

I never thought I would end up getting BOATed with someone...lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.