Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• looking forward to your post explaining all the possible outcomes. :D

It could have been much worse... Going to check some parts and then get one more in.

• NO! It was getting good and then he told her... AllThatFreeus must live!!!

3) Nothing, we're just talking.

AllThatRemains (!) Hey, ATR. I need to talk to you privately, for a moment. "Hey, ATR. I need to talk to you privately, for a moment."

• 2) There's a tool shop over there.

1) We take the RV and CC with us. We follow his son.

claps Good job breaking his legs.

Don't_Look_Back (!) Let's go behind the buildings and find another place to stay in. Kunny and CoolStoryBro were waiting for me."Let's

• 3) Nothing, we're just talking.

Say none of your business it draws suspicion and adds tension to the moment so know something is off

hahaha Guilty King WTF bro your getting whipped by Tobi love it and also Valky will be told by Tobi to kill you or something will happen to her to prove her commitment I see it coming

AllThatRemains (!) Hey, ATR. I need to talk to you privately, for a moment. "Hey, ATR. I need to talk to you privately, for a moment."

• 3) There's a clothing store over there.

Get a nice jumper

He has a son I understand his choices now so survival of the fittest but need to save the kid but if leave the father to die the kid will want revenge

Don't_Look_Back (!) Let's go behind the buildings and find another place to stay in. Kunny and CoolStoryBro were waiting for me."Let's

• Alt text

lol a villain with puns I like

Oh no, it will be us going into a meat grinder. We'll be shipped to the St. Johns for dinner. Cheers as you and I will be one ReMarkdable meal. (Okay that sounded weird now that I think about it)

• edited May 2014

Alt text

Well I have antidote to your little community it will fall by my hand I'M COMING!! ^

And people knows the truth about me, I wasn't afraid to show my colours when at the entrance. They follow me because I'm willing to go to an

• edited May 2014

1) There is a bicycle shop over there - get some wheels and start cruisin' the hell outta there.

3) Let's just take the RV and get the hell out of here. - The kid can consider himself lucky his genius father is still alive. Let's go already. Nothing to do here anymore.

• edited May 2014

When walker snuck up from nowhere and my char and other's would be in danger i bet someone willl vote for other's :(

• Oh we're just gonna have a little chat....

Alt text

Oh shit... What is Tobi going to do to Valky? T_T AllThatRemains: 3) Nothing, we're just talking.

• [Tobi grabs Valky hostage and points a gun at her head] "If I were you, I wouldn't try anything punk."

Alt text

1) None of your business. And YES! We all LIIIIVEEEE! Though I got quite a beating and I don't like how Tobi summoned Valky to his office. I'm going to kill that son of a bitch.

• I have my ways...

Markd4547 posted: »

3) Nothing, we're just talking. Say none of your business it draws suspicion and adds tension to the moment so know something is off h

• 3) Nothing, we're just talking

I think its fair enough for her to not tell anyone about my shane moment

• Don't_Look_Back- 2) There's a tool shop over there.

Rafoli- 1) We take the RV and CC with us. We follow his son.

• edited May 2014

So I'm gonna get all the stories saved so I have a chance to catch up so that would mean I wont be participating the choices in the stories until I fully grasp the plot. Can someone help me find all the stories? Or is there one on every page?

• I love how you actually mentioned some of the things I would've done. It was cool. The beating on Guilty, smacking Valky and de-ranking her. Calling her down to my office. LOVE IT.

Oh and I choose 3)

• Alt text

Can't wait for the next chapter hopefully I'll get to met Tobi soon before he gets killed off ;)

• There's summaries thorough the thread but not sure where

So I'm gonna get all the stories saved so I have a chance to catch up so that would mean I wont be participating the choices in the stories until I fully grasp the plot. Can someone help me find all the stories? Or is there one on every page?

• Markd4547 posted: »

Can't wait for the next chapter hopefully I'll get to met Tobi soon before he gets killed off

• Dont_Look_Back: 2) There's a tool shop over there.

Me: 2) We leave CC here. We take the RV and follow his son.

• Mark please kill Tobi.

Can't wait for the next chapter hopefully I'll get to met Tobi soon before he gets killed off

• edited May 2014

Good. It shows my character is doing a good job in getting hated on. That's what I wanted.

Puncake32 posted: »

Mark please kill Tobi.

• edited May 2014

Alt text

Hold on their second bro your group killed Cornpopper yet want my help then minute I turn around after defeating Tobi I will have same fate a bullet to the head by your group. Your groups punishment must be more severe Tobi will work you to the bone then I'll finish them off I won't rule out a combo as we are only villains we must stick together for now anyway his work pleases me lol

Mark please kill Tobi.

• We all have our uniqueness.

Hold on their second bro your group killed Cornpopper yet want my help then minute I turn around after defeating Tobi I will have same fate

• Alt text

Yeah on your fucking head!

• We'll see about that....

Well I have antidote to your little community it will fall by my hand I'M COMING!! ^

• Alt text

Everyone wants you dead even your workers are planning a revolt I'm your only villain bro you got it would be smart to be nice to me as I'm going to be the one saving you when your community crumbles. Im a higher class of villain I'll save you

We'll see about that....

• Alt text

Death of the Juicebox muahahha

• You just asked for it, you killed my Dad, now I'm gonna kill Grandpa Hershel.

Alt text

• I will kill you both.

Everyone wants you dead even your workers are planning a revolt I'm your only villain bro you got it would be smart to be nice to me as I'm going to be the one saving you when your community crumbles. Im a higher class of villain I'll save you

• Do you know what I see in you? A lost child, someone who failed to properly adapt to the world and let it consume himself. Someone who couldn't find reason and decided to destroy anything he touches, even your own friend died cuz of your failure to adapt. Someone who couldn't find a purpose. I however adapted successfully, I found my purpose, if I were to lose it, another purpose will be formed.

• NOOOO FUCK YOU Alt text

You just asked for it, you killed my Dad, now I'm gonna kill Grandpa Hershel.

• Stop testing me, and I won't blow Clementine's head off.

Alt text

NOOOO FUCK YOU

• edited May 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzaMs5iaX7w

AW HELL NAW!!! You dare question me!!

I'm Rambo a lone wolf capable of succeeding without worthless slaves unable to comply with the simplest instruction. I see man walking through a field of land mines now waiting to be killed your anger is the result of your failings as leader through frustration. Your workers are worthless and are about to revolt leading to you being outnumbered they sort out all your problems and do all your work making your incapable to do anything when they eventually leave or kill you. I'm not a monster Im ahead of the curve. I'm only chance you have don't be blinded by rage the truth defeats you

Do you know what I see in you? A lost child, someone who failed to properly adapt to the world and let it consume himself. Someone who could

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited May 2014

Alt text
    Calm down man.
    Alt text
    You're dead no big suprise.

Alt text

Stop testing me, and I won't blow Clementine's head off.

• 3) Nothing, we're just talking.

Saying "None of your business" is rude and immediately draws suspicion (Plus I would never say something like that to a friend! D:) Obv. not going to blurt out what Jewf did, especially since Rich is grabbing his gun for some reason (Why would he do that to a group member? Does he suspect something?) Saying nothing would be kind of suspicious, but it would be the second best choice. Hopefully he would take it as us "having a moment" and get his ass out of there in the ensuing awkwardness. But just to be safe, I pick 3.

• 2) There's a tool shop over there.

Tools are weapons, so maybe they could find some if the place isn't completely looted. Plus it would have shelves they could climb up on if walkers come in. Bikes would take too long to set up and the store is small. And the clothes store...FREE CLOTHES! It's my dream come true <3 But obviously not the smartest and most practical option....

I'm not gonna say I told you so, but

Alt text

Least we can do now is help him find his son :(

Sign in to comment in this discussion.