Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Maybe... We shall see, Noncy! B]

I'm alone and NoncyWoodburpledorp needs to happen in this story!

• Hey guys, AWESOMEO wanted me to let y'all know that he can't vote for a while, but he has not forgotten about you lovely people.

• 1) Alright. We can take them with us for the day. It's the least we can do for them.

Meh why not

Dont_Look_Back (!) Me and Kunny will go out there. DLB hold the door open for us. "Me and Kunny will go out there. DLB hold the door o

• edited June 2014

4) Tell the rest of the group about Rich, and see what they think.

Only fair everyone's equal

Alt text

2) Kill all three of them.

muahah so evil love it Lee just epic poor shadow they killed his father and broke his legs just sick characters kill them all

PaulKenneth (!) Rich is going crazy over his brother. We were all sitting down, waiting for ATR to tell us what she had in mind. She l

• Man... :(

Rafoli posted: »

Wow CC, what a beautiful death XD SweetPeaClem: 2) AWESOMEO is my favorite. /I don't think saying you like them all equally is gonna help.

• 2) We keep an eye on him. Wait it out for a bit. - He might be fine, now that he knows his brother is dead. It might give him closure.

1) Give me your gun. I'll shoot Rafoli. Let the other two work for you. - I don't want Rafoli to die, but putting myself into Shadow's shoes, I would have wanted to do this. My dad is dead now and it was Rafoli's fault. That's also the reason why I wanted Rafoli and the others to be smart and leave CC where he was and take the RV to go somewhere else. CC might have still been alive, they would have avoided Tobi and Shadow wouldn't get the chance to kill anyone. In a way, that's what they get for sticking their noses into a business that doesn't concern them.

PaulKenneth (!) Rich is going crazy over his brother. We were all sitting down, waiting for ATR to tell us what she had in mind. She l

• Rich might kill me, or bannanas...

2) Let's leave them.

Dont_Look_Back (!) Me and Kunny will go out there. DLB hold the door open for us. "Me and Kunny will go out there. DLB hold the door o

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

2) We keep an eye on him. Wait it out for a bit.

5) Kill Rafoli. Let the other two go.

I would shoot him, but my character doesn't know how to use a gun :P

• edited June 2014

2) keep an eye on him

1) kill Rafoli let others work

Oh I love this kind of dilemma. Come on Shadow, do what your anger tells you. Let there be slavery! Let there be blood!

Shadow is in my hands, I will become his friend.

Alt text

• [removed]

TDMshadowCP posted: »

2) We keep an eye on him. Wait it out for a bit. 5) Kill Rafoli. Let the other two go. I would shoot him, but my character doesn't know how to use a gun :P

• WHAT HAPPENED TO MAH BABY?! :O

Gary-Oak posted: »

Hey guys, AWESOMEO wanted me to let y'all know that he can't vote for a while, but he has not forgotten about you lovely people.

• edited June 2014

Nothing to see here. Just me being a tard and posting in the wrong place ...

For now I'm looking for 20 people to be in the story, first come, first serve. I will use your username so it can be easier for others to id

• 1) Have a house meeting.

3) Give me his bat, I;m breaking his legs...

• Yeah, I'm out of school, you prick.

• Heh,nice comeback.NOT!!get rekt BICH.

Yeah, I'm out of school, you prick.

• edited June 2014

2) We keep an eye on him. Wait it out for a bit.

6) Make Rafoli work to the bone. Let the other two go.

• Alt text

WhatTheDuck posted: »

WHAT HAPPENED TO MAH BABY?! :O

• You think you're some tough bitch, don't you? Like nothing can hurt you. But you're just a scared little boy. Get the fuck over it. Take a page from LeeTheProfessinal's book and try helping somebody for once, slut.

Heh,nice comeback.NOT!!get rekt BICH.

• edited June 2014

Pretty loose, able to joke and is a nice guy but is very hot headed and makes rash decisions. Can get mad easy if felt provoked and is very hard to trust people. Very hostile and not able to trust anyone outside his group and even to those within it who are not close to me.

Considers those who are loyal, family and I am willing to put my life on the line to help them.
    I can do some grim shit to survive and have no qualms about causing harm to others to make sure those who are close to me are safe. I won't help those in need who are not in my group.

I sacrificed nearly all my humanity just to keep people close to me safe which has left me with a twisted moral compass. Although I have a bad sense of morals I do feel the guilt of my actions and reflect on what I have done, I will always step up to true evil and won't back down easily to intimidation.

I was a student before the outbreak, I prefer a small group of people who of which I can trust and know who have my back which means I have theirs. If possible I would like to be grouped with Gary Oak.

• Are you going to be a girl or a boy in the story?

Pretty loose, able to joke and is a nice guy but is very hot headed and makes rash decisions. Can get mad easy if felt provoked and is very

• edited June 2014

Very good question, I shall be manly man.

Are you going to be a girl or a boy in the story?

• edited June 2014

I just discovered now that I'm in the story xD

Edit: And thank you LeeTheProfissional :)

• (?) Rafoli will remember that.

Markd4547 posted: »

4) Tell the rest of the group about Rich, and see what they think. Only fair everyone's equal 2) Kill all three of them. muahah

• You're in my group, but you arrived to see us being punished or dying.

Alt text

Alive_Clem posted: »

I just discovered now that I'm in the story xD Edit: And thank you LeeTheProfissional

• PaulKenneth: 1) Have a house meeting. Confront RIch. Ask him what's going on.

TDMshadowCP: 6) Make Rafoli work to the bone. Let the other two go.

Let me do all the work, but let the girls go. ;-;

• edited June 2014

Alt text

I actually want you to live because your my Bro but simple fact is I'm The Joker and your the batman anyway came down to it probably change my vote lol

(?) Rafoli will remember that.

• 1) Have a house meeting. Confront RIch. Ask him what's going on.

6) Make Rafoli work to the bone. Let the other two go.

• edited June 2014

Well, I liked the story until now and with lucky we won't die :)

You're in my group, but you arrived to see us being punished or dying.

• LeeThePro sucks my balls.

You think you're some tough bitch, don't you? Like nothing can hurt you. But you're just a scared little boy. Get the fuck over it. Take a page from LeeTheProfessinal's book and try helping somebody for once, slut.

• You can live, I don't know about me though.

Alt text

Alive_Clem posted: »

Well, I liked the story until now and with lucky we won't die

• you would make an excellent guilty king, Tobi.

2) keep an eye on him 1) kill Rafoli let others work Oh I love this kind of dilemma. Come on Shadow, do what your anger tells you. Let there be slavery! Let there be blood! Shadow is in my hands, I will become his friend.

• Blasphemy! Shiina can't be anything but bestgirl. Who else will I feed Baumkuchen to? D:

Very good question, I shall be manly man.

• Just because of that, you're going to die in the next part xD

;-; NOOOOOOO!

LeeThePro sucks my balls.

• Hey, Guilty. My character likes to flirt with girls. You wouldn't mind right?

you would make an excellent guilty king, Tobi.

• MrLeeMrLee Banned

You know Batman is Jokers play mate right?

I actually want you to live because your my Bro but simple fact is I'm The Joker and your the batman anyway came down to it probably change my vote lol

• MrLeeMrLee Banned

Also this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VaQfsRQ65w
    We have to look at Arkham City storyline before Arkham Knight... Well I have a good memory for games and movies... MrLee watching trailer 2010 game comes out now I REMEMBER THAT FROM TRAILER

• Don't you worry, you will probably survive :)

You can live, I don't know about me though.

• edited June 2014

Wrong post xD

Puncake32 posted: »

1) Have a house meeting. Confront RIch. Ask him what's going on. 6) Make Rafoli work to the bone. Let the other two go.

• [2) We keep an eye on him. Wait it out for a bit.] & [6) Make Rafoli work to the bone. Let the other two go.]

• Praise the Batman!

PaulKenneth: 1) Have a house meeting. Confront RIch. Ask him what's going on. TDMshadowCP: 6) Make Rafoli work to the bone. Let the other two go. Let me do all the work, but let the girls go. ;-;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.