Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Alt text

3) Go check "The Spot." Will he find Joe and Sardines? 2) Stay in town. Look for some stores, and try to find something. WILL HE FIND US?

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited June 2014

3) Go check "The Spot."

2) Stay in town. Look for some stores, and try to find something.

Deceptio (!) I'll stay and wait until tomorrow. I was waiting in the living room, organizing some books on a shelf. I kept remembering

• Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! SweetPea...

Alt text

Lol, dammit Pro!

• Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

I actually want you to live because your my Bro but simple fact is I'm The Joker and your the batman anyway came down to it probably change my vote lol

• edited June 2014

Hmm yes I think I would.

Alt text

you would make an excellent guilty king, Tobi.

• I'm gonna enjoy this new encounter.

Alt text

Her character is actually someone I needed. This will make things interesting...

• Hello new slave...

Alt text

Rafoli posted: »

You can live, I don't know about me though.

• 1) Keep running through the woods.

Dirt road is obvious, and dangerous, could get ambushed. "The Spot" doesn't sound good to me, I don't like it!

1) Go down the street. Follow Twistee's car. I need to get my weapons back.

And maybe join Twistee :D. In my story they were buddies. It was by fate that they would meet up again!

Deceptio (!) I'll stay and wait until tomorrow. I was waiting in the living room, organizing some books on a shelf. I kept remembering

edited June 2014

I DON'T KNOW!

1) Keep running through the woods. Dirt road is obvious, and dangerous, could get ambushed. "The Spot" doesn't sound good to me, I don't

• edited June 2014

3) Go check "The Spot."

2) Stay in town. Look for some stores, and try to find something.

It makes sense to track Twistee down before he gets too far, but Mark has nothing to fight him with or any supplies to sustain himself for the journey. He was able to find Awesomeo, maybe he can track Twistee down too after getting some supplies.

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

Deceptio: 3) Go check "The Spot." .

Markd4547: 1) Go down the street. Follow Twistee's car. I need to get my weapons back.(Why be in a town with walkers?)

• 3) go check "the spot"

2) Stay in town, look for some stores and try to find something.

• sees this gif

This hurts me. ;_;

Hello new slave...

• edited June 2014

Gobananas01

(!) Alright. We can take them with us for the day. It's the least we can do for them.

Puncake was looking down after Rich asked him about us staying or leaving. He looked up at him."Alright. We can take them with us for the day. It's the least we can do for them." He said with a smile.

Rich turned to us smiling."Alright, guys. You're coming with us."

I looked back at Randomz."Alright, buddy. It would be rude to refuse, guess we can stay with them for the night."

Randomz turned to gaze at the sun going down."Yeah... why not. Besides, we're pretty far away from our group. Getting a ride back in the morning wouldn't hurt. I just hope The others are doing okay."

"Don't worry, Randomz. They're in good hands."

"Well, okay then. Bananas and Randomz hop on in the back of the pickup, and we'll get you to our place." Puncake told us."By the way, this is Jon, Clayton and Jewf." He said while pointing them out.

"Nice to meet ya, fellas." I said to them with a smile.

"It's a pleasure. Thanks for doing this." Randomz said to them.

"Glad we can help." Jon told us.

Clayton walked over to us and got in the back of the pick up. I smelled marijuana off of him."Is that marijuana?" I asked while sniffing.

"Hey, man. It's a zombie apocalypse. Mary Jane keeps me sane, haha." He said with a stoned look on his face and smiling.

"Hmm, you have a point, heh." I said to him.

Jewf made his way over."Sup." He said to us and then got in the back.

"Don't mind him. Jewf doesn't really like other people." Jon said while smiling and walking over.

Jewf turned around to look at him."Hey, baby. I like you, alright? Stop making up those lies." He said jokingly.

Jon looked back at him."I thought you belonged to ATR?" he said while smiling.

Clayton started laughing."Heh, ATR and Jewf sitting in a tree."

Jewf was looking to the side, trying not to smile."Alright, alright. Jeez, you guys act like a bunch of kids."

Everyone started laughing. Me and Randomz just looked at each other confused. Rich opened the driver side door."Alright, guys. Let's go before it gets to dark." He told us and then got inside the car to turn on the engine.

Jon got in the back of the pickup. Puncake turned to me and Randomz."Alright, you can hop in the back. We should get going."

We got in the back of the pickup, and Puncake made his way over to the passenger side. Jon turned to us."So, who are you guys with?"

"Just my two boys, a friend that helped us with my deceased wife, and a man who helped them out." Randomz told him.

"Yeah, I found Randomz and one of his boys together, with a dog, which I later found out belonged to the friend who helped them get away. After the crash, and Cameron... I ran into the woods and found them being attacked by two walkers. I stepped in and saved them. We joined up and were together for a while. We miraculously found Randomz's older son and the person who saved them, they were with an older gentlemen who got them out of the city." I said to the group.

"A dog? Heh, I love dogs. What type of dog is it?" Jewf asked.

"A black and white Husky." I smiled.

"Nice." Jewf said.

Clayton took out a lighter and started smoking."Can't wait to go home and sleep." He said to us.

"Hell yeah. I'm tired." Jon replied.

We drove out of town and into a small neighborhood. The place seemed deserted, aside from a few roamers in the street."Aren't you guys afraid that those roamers might come after us?" Randomz asked.

"Nah, they're too dumb and slow. If they do get close, then we just go out and kill them." Jewf replied.

"Hmm, alright then." Randomz said to him.

We turned into a cul-de-sac."Hold on tight!" Rich yelled to us.

The car started going faster down the street. There were two roamers in the way and Rich ran over them with the pickup, one after the other. I looked back and saw that they weren't moving."Goddamn..."

Jon turned to me."Heh, bumpy road, man."

It was evening now. Rich parked the car at the end of the cul-de-sac. We got out of the pickup."Alright, people. We're home." Puncake said while getting out of the passenger seat.

I looked around at the neighborhood. It was quiet and empty. Seemed like there weren't any walkers around."This place is nice." I said to them.

"Yeah, it ain't half bad." Jewf said to me while taking off his backpack.

"You got any more of those candy bars, Jewf? I'm starving, man." Clayton asked him.

"Yeah, in my room. I'll get you one." He told him.

Jon walked up to me and Randomz."Randomz can stay with us at the house next door. You can stay with Rich and the others in this house."

Rich came up to us."Sounds like a plan."

"Alright, thank you again." I said to them.

Suddenly the door opened in front of the house and a lady made her way out with her arms crossed."More people?" She asked with a confused look.

Puncake turned to her."They're only staying for the night, Noncy."

"Well, whatever. We need to have a house meeting. All of us."

"What about?" Jewf asked with a worried look.

"Don't worry, just hurry inside, guys. The others are waiting." She told them and then made her way back inside.

Jewf looked down."Shit..."

"What's the matter, Jewf?" Clayton asked him.

Jewf looked surprised."Huh?! Oh... ah nothing. Uh... I'm just hungry, heh." He told him.

Jon sighed."Alright, guys. Let's go see what they want."

Rich turned to me."Excuse us, for a moment. You guys can wait in the pickup. We'll come get you when we're done. Just yell out or knock on the door if you see or hear anything."

"Got it." I said with a smile.

Puncake started walking."Alright, Bananas and Randomz. We'll be back soon."

They all headed inside the house."Think we can trust them?" Randomz asked me.

"Sure. Why not?" I asked.

"Hmm, I don't know." He said with an uncertain tone.

"Well don't worry about it. We'll be leaving tomorrow, and we can go look for the others. Let's just get some rest while we can."

"Yeah, you're right." He replied.

We went inside the pickup and waited...

SweetPeaClem

(!) I said I like them all equally.

The shotgun bandit was aiming his gun at me. I looked up at him."I said I like them all equally."

"AHAHAHA! She said it again!" The crossbow bandit yelled out.

"You got a hearin' problem, girl? I SAID you can only pick one!" He started to get angry. He turned to the other two."C'mon, Let's go over to meet the rest of them." He said with a smirk.

My eyes widened, I turned to look at WTD, AWESOMEO, Mokonage and Raging."I'll stay next to the girl, in front of the counter." The female bandit with the bolt action hunting rifle said to the other two.

The shotgun bandit stood behind the crossbow bandit."Which one do you wanna kill first?" He asked him.

"No!" I yelled to him.

"Shut up!" The female bandit said and then hit me in the stomach with her rifle.

"SweetPea!" My friends yelled out.

I was holding my stomach in agony. I looked up at the two bandits.

"Hehe, I'll start with the stupid one." The crossbow bandit said while leaning over to pick up the bolt.

WTD was holding the bolt in his thigh with both hands."How about we start with you!" He said while getting the bolt out and then proceeding to stab the crossbow bandit in the eye.

"Motherfucker!" The shotgun bandit shouted as the crossbow bandit fell back.

AWESOMEO quickly got up and ran towards the shotgun bandit. They were struggling over the shotgun, Raging got up and started running over to help AWESOMEO. POW! the shotgun blasted and shot Raging in the abdomen.

"Raging!" AWESOMEO shouted.

"No!" Mokonage yelled out and got up.

AWESOMEO headbutted the shotgun bandit and then cocked the shotgun.

"Look out!" Mokonage yelled out and ran in front of AWESOMEO.

BLAM! the female bandit shot her bolt action rifle, and hit Mokonage in the head."Damn it, wrong one!" She said while trying to move the bolt handle.

"Mokonage, no!" I yelled out.

AWESOMEO cocked the shotgun.POW! He killed the bandit he was fighting with, by shooting him in the head. He cocked it again and got ready to shoot the female.

BLAM! she caught him in the shoulder and he fell down.

"Dumb sons of bitches!" She screamed at them.

I didn't know what to do. I was too afraid to do anything. I turned and saw WTD Crawling over to pick up the crossbow. He shot it and caught the female bandit in the shoulder.

"AGH!" She fell back on the counter and aimed her rifle.BLAM! She shot WTD.

"No! My friends!" I started crying. I saw AWESOMEO starting to move. He looked up over to me. I turned and saw the female bandit getting up and getting ready to shoot again. I got up and tackled her."NO! NO MORE!" I yelled at her and started punching her in the face. I was infuriated, I saw red. I just kept punching the lady over and over. I could feel tears were rolling down my cheeks. I broke the lady's nose and knocked some of her teeth out.

I stopped punching her and started to breathe heavily."Ehehe... that all you got? BITCH!" She said to me and then spit on the floor. I got up from on top of her and picked up her rifle."Go ahead. Shoot me!" She told me. I looked over at my dead friends and AWESOMEO looking at us, holding his shoulder. I looked back down at the female bandit who was laughing."Hahahah, they're dead because of you!"

I snarled at her and then started hitting her face with the butt of her rifle. It was like something took over me, I kept hitting her and hitting her, as hard as I could. I watched as her face got smashed in, and blood filled it. I hit her until my arms were tired. I started to slow down, and then looked down at what used to be her face. A small pool of blood started forming around her head. I was panting, I turned to look at AWESOMEO who was holding Raging's head up."Oh my God!" I said out loud.

I dropped the rifle and ran over to them. Raging started coughing up blood."Heh... SweetPea..." He said with half a smile.

"Don't talk, Raging." AWESOMEO told him while looking worried.

"No... it's okay... haha..." Raging managed to say.

"Raging... hang in there, please!" I told him.

"You people... invited me to come with you... we looked after... each other. Haha..." Raging started to laugh and coughed up more blood.

"No... please don't..." I told him.

"Raging, just stay quiet. We'll fix you up." AWESOMEO told him.

"It's too late... for me... stay alive. AWESOMEO... look after SweetPea... take care of each other." He said with a smile.

"Raging... Mokonage..." We heard WTD's voice.

I turned to look at WTD. He was crawling over to us."You're alive!" I said to him.

"Crazy bitch caught me in the shoulder, fucking slutburger. I'll be fine..." WTD said with a smile.

"Help him, SweetPea!" AWESOMEO said to me.

I went over and helped WTD up."No... Mokonage... Raging, buddy. Not you too." WTD said with a frown.

"WTD... still alive... heh. Good... good." Raging said to him.

"I'll fix you up, man. I will... Just stay alive." He replied.

"No... I'm dying... it's too late for me. Hehe. Take care of each other... stay alive. I'm going to be fine... I'll be with Mokonage." Raging said and took a deep breath. His eyes closed and his head tilted to the side. He died in AWESOMEO's arms.

"No... Raging!" AWESOMEO shouted but didn't get a response.

I started crying."No... why?"

"Mokonage and Raging... no!" WTD shouted. Everyone started crying. We lost Mokonage and Raging. somehow, I felt like it was my fault. I wondered if I had reacted faster, would they still be alive?

Later that night, WTD was able to patch himself and AWESOMEO up. We took the bandit's weapons, and headed out the road again. WTD and AWESOMEO stabbed Raging in the head with a crossbow bolt, to stop him from turning. Mokonage was shot in the head already, so we knew he wasn't coming back. A horde of walkers was closing in on us, after they heard the gunshots coming from the hunting shop. There was no time, we left their corpses in the shop and ran out the back door. We needed to get of town, and find another safe place. Walkers were everywhere, in the city, in the countryside. Where would we go, when there's no place to go?

We were walking for a long time. Everyone was quiet. We reached another town, that was filled with walkers. It wasn't a surprise to us anymore. We knew it was to be expected. We managed to sneak away from a horde, we were on the roof top of a pharmacy. We could see the whole town from up here.

"Look! An amusement park!" AWESOMEO shouted and pointed it out. He turned to the his right."A zoo over there!"

"We can pick one of them. What do you guys think?" WTD asked.

"Sure, whichever is fine with me." I said to them.

"Well, which one do you want to go to, SweetPea?" AWESOMEO asked.

"Yeah, just let us know." WTD said.

It was up to me to make another decision... after what happened last time, I wasn't sure if I should be the one making decisions, but I guess there was a reason why they wanted me to choose...

1) The zoo. There may be less walkers, and fenced areas to keep them away.

2) The amusement park. There could be more places to hide, more items to find.

VOTING FOR THIS PART IS CLOSED!

• edited June 2014

It's good to know that Joe and I were completely useless and just let Salt kill all the walkers for us... :P Lol. Go me!

Deceptio: 1) Keep running through the woods.

Markd: 1) Go down the street. Follow Twistee's car. I need to get my weapons back.

• edited June 2014

Haha, I really liked Gobananas' part. But Raging and Mokonage are dead! ;~;

SweetPeaClem: 2) The amusement park. There could be more places to hide, more items to find. (might change my mind)

...Also, "slutburger"

Gobananas01 (!) Alright. We can take them with us for the day. It's the least we can do for them. Puncake was looking down after Rich

• OMG RIP Mokonage and Raging! ;-;

There is a ton of things someone can climb up on to escape from walkers.

Can you post another thing that explains what would have happened if we chose differently? (From the events after the last one you posted 'til now). Pretty please?

Gobananas01 (!) Alright. We can take them with us for the day. It's the least we can do for them. Puncake was looking down after Rich

• Of course I will, but later on. We're almost halfway through Ch.2. So I'll post it "Soon." Don't worry. B]

OMG RIP Mokonage and Raging! ;-; 2) The amusement park. There could be more places to hide, more items to find. There is a ton of thin

• MOKONAGE NOOOOO

RAGING NOOOOOO

Alt text

• Damn, quite a few people have died already.

slutburger... typical WTD. Did you think he was dead for a moment there?

TWDFan86 posted: »

Haha, I really liked Gobananas' part. But Raging and Mokonage are dead! ;~; SweetPeaClem: 2) The amusement park. There could be more places to hide, more items to find. (might change my mind) ...Also, "slutburger"

• Yeah, I for a second thought everyone will die except SweetPea.

Damn, quite a few people have died already. slutburger... typical WTD. Did you think he was dead for a moment there?

• 3) Kick Rich out. I think he should go.
    2) Kill all three of them.

PaulKenneth (!) Rich is going crazy over his brother. We were all sitting down, waiting for ATR to tell us what she had in mind. She l

• I ain't a juggalo but I always fucking juggle hoes.

• Right back at'cha you crazy mother fucker. ;)

I'm gonna enjoy this new encounter.

• edited June 2014

Alt text

3) Go check "The Spot."

Sounds mysteriously I like it

HHAHAAHAHAHAHEEAHEETOBI I'M COMING FOR YOUAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHEEEHAHAHA

That was epic I think I laughed more hysterically reading this then my character in the story. Mark is an arrogant assh**le who randomly laughs hysterically at nothing with jokes only he finds funny like looking in the mirror for me very accurate superb. Best chapter so far so relieved recently I've just been running just about surviving like a little biatch but now I'm back chaos will rein supreme ;)

Also references much appreciated like Joker, the scars etc even the character of Mark in this chapter reminded me of Dark Knight interrogation scene where Joker owns Batman so batman kicks the sh** out of him and he just laughs harder just epic perfection

1) Go down the street. Follow Twistee's car. I need to get my weapons back.

Your my villainbro but take my stuff and beat up my character even giving my character direct eye contact the only faith in your future is death give back my weapons and I'll consider letting you live but no promises

• edited June 2014

Hard to choose I like to see the animals but also like to have fun on the rollercoaster the hardest decision yet for me

R.I.P Blades and monkonage :'(

• Heh :3

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! SweetPea...

• RIP RAGING AND MOKONAGE. :ccccc

• Using organic moisturizers are also a high idea. It is physiologist to pertain these straightaway after washing patch the wound is a short deaden so that the moisture is locked in. The good ones on the marketplace today are those containing aguacate oil, jojoba oil and macadamia oil.
    http://glowskintry.com/

• edited June 2014

Alt text

haha oh well, I've been too busy with work lately anyway :)

R.I.P Raging

• 2) THE AMUSEMENT PARK!

• edited June 2014

Damn! R.I.P Me and Mokonage. Last words were cool... Still bummed, but whatever! Died a hero, and I volunteered XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eal4fep7pK4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbLGQf9WIK4

edited June 2014

Alt text RAGING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Alt text

Salute ;'(

Damn! R.I.P Me and Mokonage. Last words were cool... Still bummed, but whatever! Died a hero, and I volunteered XD http://www.youtube.com

• Alt text

The ultimate betrayal by my villain bro so now I have to kill twistee but just can't such a hard decision WHY TWISTEE WHY!!!! only character I wouldn't kill as we are a team if came down to it in the future chapters not sure what I'll do kill him or not we can reunite the team maybe redemption ;'(

1) Keep running through the woods. Dirt road is obvious, and dangerous, could get ambushed. "The Spot" doesn't sound good to me, I don't

• I know that feel, me and her may not talk much, but she's a good girl.

sees this gif This hurts me. ;_;

• Alt textOh come now, I thought you were strong! Emotional bonds are for the week. You should never trust anybody but yourself, if you become too attached you'll get stabbed in the dark. If someone betrayed me I would've given the most painful death to them. Nice and slow so they can suffer for their defiance.

Markd4547 posted: »

The ultimate betrayal by my villain bro so now I have to kill twistee but just can't such a hard decision WHY TWISTEE WHY!!!! only character

• And you told me to guide you guys to safety :c

Mokonage posted: »

haha oh well, I've been too busy with work lately anyway R.I.P Raging 2) The amusement park. There could be more places to hide, more items to find.

• Alt text

Like Guilty or Valky for example getting an easy ride their mistakes were accepted while Twistee owes me nothing in fact he didn't kill me seems like people you trust are the most dangerous of all. Mock me but the dark is getting closer and closer I'd watch your shadow if I was you.

Ps: Well played

Oh come now, I thought you were strong! Emotional bonds are for the week. You should never trust anybody but yourself, if you become too att

Sign in to comment in this discussion.