Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• VOTING CLOSED FOR THIS PART!

DECEPTIO WILL CHECK "THE SPOT"

MARK WILL CHASE AFTER TWISTEE'S CAR

Deceptio (!) I'll stay and wait until tomorrow. I was waiting in the living room, organizing some books on a shelf. I kept remembering

• VOTING IS CLOSED FOR THIS PART!

SWEETPEA WILL SUGGEST CHECKING OUT TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK

NEXT PART WILL BE UP "SOON"

Gobananas01 (!) Alright. We can take them with us for the day. It's the least we can do for them. Puncake was looking down after Rich

• edited June 2014

edit shit meant reply to tobi sorry lol but still I taught we were going to be a team but your with an another villain :'(

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Deceptio: 3) Go check "The Spot." . Markd4547: 1) Go down the street. Follow Twistee's car. I need to get my weapons back.(Why be in a town with walkers?)

• Alt text

BRING IT ON!!! Tobi your learning the art of villainy well using the decisions for a chance to wind up your rivals I like ;) your time is running out enjoy it while it lasts

3) I choose one 1). I would enjoy seeing how he gets out this one. I would like to see how he handles getting bit by the horde approaching.

• "Tobi will be probably my favorite kill in the future chapters"

Alt text

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

1) Let's go to the right, into that other town. I want to see what's over there I NEED TO KNOW!! Tobi is making every character his bi

• Alt text

I love winding up Tobi lol why so serious Rages?

"Tobi will be probably my favorite kill in the future chapters"

• Well in real life everyone says I'm too serious...

But I just found it funny that you thought you could kill Tobi. As much as I want you to, you don't stand a chance. He has an army, is an evil mastermind, and beat a man while sitting on top of a pallet which was on top of him. He is like Carver, and you are kind of like Stranger and Joker combined who likes chaos. Its just my opinion but I think Tobi could beat you. Sorry :(

I love winding up Tobi lol why so serious Rages?

• 2)

From all the people.... Tobi picked me. I do not feel safe.._

CoolStoryBro After Kunny died, back at the tool shop. Me and DLB left the town and started running down an empty road. I kept blaming mys

• edited June 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP3MFBzMH2o

I will train harder to be the best #MONTAGE. Tobi is nothing but skin and bones even sniper shot from the trees can kill him and with community revolt on the horizon it's Tobi against everyone BRING IT ON!!

Joker being strange and random makes him unpredictable more of a threat in fact it's a strength over a villain who has plans and a community with people/objects to lose making him have plans and rules which makes his moves prediction, his locations always known and easy to manipulate as has something to lose

JOKER ALWAYS HAS THE LAST LAUGH

Well in real life everyone says I'm too serious... But I just found it funny that you thought you could kill Tobi. As much as I want you

• Damnit Deceptio !! Well since he's decided to leave, might as well vote for something good...

3) Go check "The Spot". ( what is the "spot" anyway? )

Mark found a new nemesis I see...he should follow him, if he doesn't he might just lose his track, why stay in a town full of bloody walkers anyway...

1) Go down the street. Follow Twistee's car. I need to get my weapons back.

Where's Deceptio? Not in the house!

• Okay. I believe in you now. Is there any way you can kill him like Ellie did David, combined with how Kenny killed Carver? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP3MFBzMH2o I will train harder to be the best #MONTAGE. Tobi is nothing but skin and bones even sniper sh

• I should have known they weren't getting out of there. :P Damn.

2) Let's go to the left, into that neighborhood.

CoolStoryBro After Kunny died, back at the tool shop. Me and DLB left the town and started running down an empty road. I kept blaming mys

• They really should've left the whole "Rich is possibly going crazy" thing alone for a little while, at least until they were a hundred percent sure of it. Now they got this whole awkward conversation coming their way, while Randomz and Gobananas wait in the truck for hours...

R.I.P. Mokonage and Raging ;~;
    At least they died knowing she loved them all equally...
    There really wasn't any good decisions for this one...it most likely would've ended in violence and death anyway.

They should head for the amusement park, i'm not sure if zoo animals can turn into zombies in The Walking Dead, but even if they can't, chances are that their fences are probably broken, resulting in a bunch of dangerous wild animals taking over the entire place...so...

2) The amusement park. There could be more places to hide, more items to find.

The question is: will they find the Twinkies?!

TWDFan86 posted: »

Haha, I really liked Gobananas' part. But Raging and Mokonage are dead! ;~; SweetPeaClem: 2) The amusement park. There could be more places to hide, more items to find. (might change my mind) ...Also, "slutburger"

• edited June 2014

Edit: Tobi still playing TLOU so not I'm spoiling the ending if he reads this comment lol

Okay. I believe in you now. Is there any way you can kill him like Ellie did David, combined with how Kenny killed Carver?

• "I'll go in by myself to the community like Joel/Rambo and kill everyone then finish with that"

Maybe like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MeU4NUG6Fs

Edit: Tobi still playing TLOU so not I'm spoiling the ending if he reads this comment lol

• It's Tobi, c'mon! B]

sardines posted: »

I should have known they weren't getting out of there. :P Damn. 2) Let's go to the left, into that neighborhood.

• Exactly going to post Jodie Holmes know when fighting the FBI scene with helicopter can't find it I really like your taste in games

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_z4IuxAqpE

My characters death scene or be Red Dead redemption Marshden death ^

"I'll go in by myself to the community like Joel/Rambo and kill everyone then finish with that" Maybe like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MeU4NUG6Fs

• CoolStoryBro: 2) Let's go to the left, into that neighborhood.

Stay away from towns.

• 2) into the neighborhood.

• Figured, at least they aren't dead...

I vote: 2) Let's go to the left, into that neighborhood.

Another town might just be full of problems...i heard Nebraska's nice this time of year...

Lmao, like Tobi would actually let them leave. Mwuahahaha! >B]

• rebel

1) Let's go to the right, into that other town. Just because everyone is choosing 2.

• edited June 2014

Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy

After my guards took the new people back to the warehouse, I decided to go hunting for more with the new kid, Shadow. I saw potential in Shadow, I was going to teach him how to become stronger, and learn the ways of surviving in this new world. We took one of the cars I had hidden in the woods, behind the warehouse. We were driving down a dirt road.

"Shadow. What do you think about human beings. Do you think we are a weak species?" I asked him.

"I don't know. Why?"

"Think about it. Humans have limits, we can't do certain things, and the things that we are capable of doing, we can't do them for too long."

"Like holding our breath under water, or running for a long time?" He asked me.

"Exactly. Other times, emotions get in the way as well. Living in this new world, for instance. You have to be strong, brutal, and unremorseful. You have to be able to do what ever it takes to ensure your survival. No mercy for the weak, survival of the fittest, only the strong will survive, Shadow. We've been in this apocalypse for a month, have you killed anyone yet?"

"No. My father took care of that." He said to me while looking down.

"Back there, with the three people from the RV. I could tell that you wanted to kill them, I could tell that you wanted revenge. All you had to do was say the word, and they would have been dead. Something stopped you, though. You decided to have one of them work, while the other two were to be set free. That was a sign of weakness, Shadow. Next time, you have to make the proper decision." I told him.

"I do want revenge, but killing them wouldn't have solved the problem. The two girls weren't the ones who broke my father's legs. It was that... that guy!" I could see Shadow getting angry.

"Yeah, but the two girls were involved. Rafoli broke your father's legs because he was angry with him. They were probably going to kill him or leave him for the walkers, if you hadn't shown up. Sure, killing them wouldn't have solved the problem, but you wouldn't have to worry about them anymore. You understand?" I asked him.

"I... I guess..." He replied."My mother... she was killed by those walkers. She turned, but we couldn't kill her. We left her outside and she's still wandering around somewhere. Every time I see walkers... I just freeze up. I can't kill them because it reminds me of her. She told me to always try to see the good side in people, and that doing evil things is wrong."

"Hmm, reminds me of my mother. I was the youngest of the family, I had an older brother who would always protect me. Heh, I was the cowardly one of the family. I couldn't bring myself to do anything without mistakes. One night, my house was intruded by robbers. My mom, dad, and brother were all watching TV. I was upstairs reading some comic books. I heard screaming downstairs and decided to go see what was going on... When I got down the stairs, I turned and saw my brother and father laying dead on the floor with multiple stab wounds all over their bodies. My mother was knelt down crying. I saw two robbers, one came up to me and said "Hey there, buddy. We're going to have some fun with your mom." They started raping her in front of me and I was just shaking in a corner watching. They proceeded to kill her right after, and then police sirens could be heard outside of my house. They ran out the back door, but were eventually caught."

"Damn... I'm sorry to hear that." Shadow said to me.

I kept my eyes on the road."After many days of mourning, I realized that my weakness and cowardice was what caused my family members deaths. That's when I decided to harden myself, become emotionless, and to learn to face something without fearing the consequences. I was sent to an orphanage, where I spent most of my teen years in. The other kids didn't like me because I wasn't "nice" to them. I got in a lot of fights and became more brutal each year. I had this anger built up inside of me that I needed to release. As I got older, I was sent to anger management before becoming a teacher, but that's another story." I said to him and then smiled.

"That's rough, Tobi. I don't know what to say..." Shadow said to me.

"Life's a bitch, Shadow. You have to let that bitch know who's in charge. Take control of it, and make your own destiny." I replied.

We drove for a while, and then I parked the car. We got out and I looked around, I noticed some tire tracks in the dirt."I kinda recognize this place." Shadow told me.

I turned to him."Really? What do you know about these tire tracks here." I said to him and then crouched down to show him.

He walked over."Me and my dad took the RV and drove through here. I think the place where Rafoli, Broken, and AC were staying is close by."

I stood up and started walking."Come on, Shadow. Let's see if we can find it." I told him and he started to follow.

We followed the tracks, and they led us deeper into the woods. We made it to a small spot that didn't have that much trees around. I saw a woman and a man sleeping on the ground, next to some logs and a campfire that was put out.

I took out my model 41 from it's holster."Wait! You can't kill them." Shadow said to me.

I looked back at him."Well, if they turn out to be crazy people, I want to have my weapon ready." I said with a smile.

We quietly made our way over. I saw that the two were still sleeping. I aimed my gun at them."Get up!"

"Huh?" The female said while waking up. She rubbed her eyes and then turned to look at us."Oh my God! Joe wake up!" She said while moving the male back and forth.

"What? Huh? What's going on?" He said while getting up and looking tired and confused.

"Relax. I'm not going to kill you, unless you annoy me." I said to them.

"Holy shit! Don't shoot us! Just take whatever you want and go!" The man replied."Sardines, who are they?!"

"I don't know! I just woke up and they were standing there." She said to him.

He turned back to us."Don't kill us, man. Please!"

I was getting annoyed."I said. I wasn't going to kill you, unless you annoy me. Which you ARE doing by begging for your life, when I haven't even threatened you. I said, calm down."

The female spoke up."Okay... okay. What do want from us?"

"I'm just looking for people to join my community. I have a place that's stocked up with food, supplies, clothing, etc."

The man looked at Shadow."Is that your son? Kid, is he for real?" He asked with a scared and confused look.

Shadow looked down."No, he's not my dad. He does have a place, but--"

I interrupted him."But. If you want to see it, you'll have to come with us. Don't try anything stupid either, or I'll have to shoot you." I said and then smirked.

Shadow looked up at me."You can't kill them, Tobi."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah listen to the kid! Please, don't kill us!" The man was getting on my nerves.

"Shut up!" I said to him."I already told you. Don't annoy me."

"Joe, be quiet!" The female told him. She turned to me."It sounds too good to be true. Where are the rest of your people? Why is it only you and the boy?"

"My people are busy guarding the place, and working to make it a safer place for all. I'm just out here with Shadow on a recruiting mission. He's new, I'm just showing him the ropes."

"By aiming your gun at us? That's no way to recruit anyone for your community." She replied.

"I'm only holding a gun to you two, because I don't know if you two are crazy. I'm keeping myself and Shadow safe by being ready to shoot, if I have to."

"Well... if we refuse to go with you?" She asked.

I smiled."Well then... I'll just have to kill you."

"What?!" Shadow said while looking up at me.

"Oh my God he's going to kill us, Sardines!" The male told her.

"Again, you're really starting to piss me off, guy." I said to him.

Sardines turned to me."You'll have to excuse him. You leave us no choice, I guess we have to join you..."

"No! We can't do that, Sardines! We can't!" Joe told her.

"If you don't shut that fucking hole in your face!" I said to him and snarled.

"Tobi! Don't kill them. You need them for your community, remember?" Shadow said to me.

I looked at him, and then turned to the two people. I do need more people, but having a coward like Joe around would probably complicate things...

1) Kill Joe. Take Sardines with us.

2) Kill them both. I don't need them that badly.

3) Take them both with us. I'll see if they can prove themselves.

VOTING FOR THIS PART IS CLOSED! EDIT: I WILL SEPARATE THIS PART INTO TWO DIFFERENT COMMENTS, BECAUSE THE TEXT IS TOO LONG.

• edited June 2014

AllThatRemains

(!) Have a house meeting. Confront RIch. Ask him what's going on.

We were undecided on what we should do about the whole Rich situation."Have a house meeting. Confront RIch. Ask him what's going on." Paul said to us.

Balan spoke up."Yeah... actually, that's a good idea."

"I agree with that." Firedog said to him.

"Okay, then. I guess I can deal with that." I told the group.

Noncy spoke up."Well, it's fair." She said with an uncertain tone in her voice.

"We'll just see what's up with him, Noncy." I told her.

"I guess so, ATR." She replied. We went to the couch and waited for the others to arrive.

After waiting for a few hours. We heard a car outside of the house."That must be them." Noncy said while getting up to go check.

Belan got up and looked out the window."Yup, it's them." He said to Noncy and then walked back to sit on the couch opposite from me and Paul.

Paul turned to us."Let's just ask him what's going on. Let's not make a big deal out of it. If he IS crazy, then we decide what to do with him. If he isn't, and Noncy was making all of this up, then we just forget about it and not question him anymore."

Firedog looked at him."Do you think he'll take it lightly, if we ask him if he's not right in the head?"

Belan turned to Firedog."I don't know, man. Guess we just have to wait and see." He said with his eyebrows raised.

Noncy opened the door and made her way back in."They'll be in here, soon. They also brought two new people with them."

"What?! New people?" I asked her.

"Yeah, two new guys. Apparently they're only staying for the night. I hope they know what they are doing by bringing them here."She said with an angry look on her face.

"Don't worry about it. They probably brought them along for a reason." Paul replied.

Noncy came over to us and sat down on the couch. The front door opened and Jon, Puncake, Jewf, Clayton and Rich walked in."Where are the new guys?" Belan asked.

"They're waiting in the pickup." Rich replied.

"Are you sure you can trust them?" Noncy asked with a raised brow.

Puncake spoke up."Yeah, one them was with Rich's younger brother, Cameron. He told us he helped him escape a prison riot, but he turned later on, after being bitten in the ankle by a walker. He had to put him down..." He said and then put his hand on Rich's shoulder while Rich looked down.

"So, what's this meeting about?" Jewf asked us.

Noncy got up."Well... speaking of Rich's brother." She said while looking at him."That day, when all of you were in the backyard cooking up the deer that Jon and Clayton caught. I was in the living room, sitting down and reading a book. I heard Rich in the bathroom screaming and "talking" to his brother. He said that he needed to find him and that he was going to kill anyone in his way."

Clayton turned to him."What the hell, man? Is that true?" He asked him.

Rich looked at her."Why are you even bringing this up?!" He said with an angry face.

"That's not all. After he left the bathroom, I went in and saw blood all over the floor and sink. I told ATR about this, and she remembered seeing him using the water hose to clean a cut on his hand."

Jewf spoke up."I remember that day, too. I asked Rich what happened, and he told me that he cut himself on accident trying to slice the deer up in pieces for us. It was weird because the deer was already being cooked up for us."

"Yeah, I was the only one to cut that deer up." Puncake said.

Jon turned to look at Rich."What's going on, man? Why didn't you just use the sink in the bathroom or kitchen? Did you really cut yourself on accident?"

"I just... I was having a bad day. I wasn't thinking straight. I was missing my brother more than usual, and... I don't know..." He sighed and looked down.

"I told ATR about it, and let her know that she could either tell the group or we keep it to ourselves. She decided it was best to tell the others. After talking, we decided a house meeting would be the best option for this situation." Noncy told them.

Rich looked up at me."ATR?! Why would she tell them?" Rich looked confused.

Noncy spoke up."She knew that keeping this a secret wasn't safe. When someone is acting that way in our group, it's best to let the others know."

Jewf looked over at Belan, Paul and Firedog, confused as well."ATR? What else did she tell you guys?"

"Nothing. Just what happened with Rich. Why?" Paul told him.

Jewf looked over to me with raised eyebrows, and then back at them."Oh... I thought she would tell you were I hide my secret stash of candy bars, heh." He told them with a smile.

Jon looked at him."This isn't a time for jokes, Jewf. We have to figure out what to do with Rich."

"I'm fine, guys. I already told you, I was having a bad day. It's over now, I know what happened to my brother and I'm okay with it. There's nothing to worry about." He told everybody.

"Good enough for me. I'm going to bed." Clayton said, and then opened the front door.

"Yeah. If Rich says he's fine, then I believe him." Puncake told us.

Firedog got up."Alright, then. We shouldn't make this a bigger thing than what it is. Rich is okay, now. Let's just get some sleep." He said and then walked over to the front door.

Noncy sighed."Well... fine. If I catch Rich saying or doing something strange again... then I say we kick him out."

Rich looked at her."I said I'm fine, Noncy."

Jon tapped his back."It's okay, man. Get some sleep." He turned to the rest of us."Alright, guys. Goodnight. We're all off to bed." He said and then made his way out the door with Puncake and Clayton."By the way, Jewf. Think you can handle keeping a watch out for the night?"

"Yeah, man. I feel like you thought me everything with this shotgun. I'll keep a look out." He told him.

"Yeah, just don't go around shooting your foot off by mistake, heh."

"I'll keep that in mind." Jewf replied.

Noncy spoke up."Well, I'm off to bed as well." She turned to us."Goodnight." She said and then went up the stairs.

Rich was still looking down."I'll go get Bananas, and bring him in here." He looked up."He'll be sleeping down here, in one of the couches. I'll stay down here as well. Just in case you guys don't trust him." He said to us.

"Cool. Night everyone." Belan said and then helped Paul get up.

"Night, ATR, RIch and Jewf." Paul told us and they walked over to their rooms up the stairs.

Rich turned around and headed out the front door. Jewf started walking over to me."You had me scared for a moment there, heh."

"Why is that?"

"I thought you were going to tell them about the time I left eking to die." Jewf told me with a frown.

(?) Jewf appreciates, that you kept his secret to yourself.

"I think you should tell them yourself, Jewf. I hope you're okay in the head as well." I said to him jokingly.

"Of course I am." He smiled."I'll ah... I'll think about what you told me, about telling the others." He said with an uncertain look on his face.

"Good. You should, before you end up going crazy like Rich." I told him.

"Do you really think he's lost it?" Jewf asked.

I looked behind him and saw Rich with another guy, walking into the living room."This is Bananas. He was the one that was with my brother when all of this happened. You already know Jewf, that's ATR."

Bananas extended his arm."Ah so you're ATR, heh. You two sure do look like a match!" He said to me and Jewf.

I finished shaking his hand."What?" I asked him.

"Nothing." Jewf said and started walking to the front door."I'm going to start my watch now." He said and walked out the door.

"By the way, RIch." Bananas said while taking off his hiking backpack."This was your brother's knife. I took it after he died, it helped me out a lot and saved my ass more times than I could count, heh." He said to him and handed him the knife.

Rich looked down at it."I gave him this knife for his eighteenth birthday. Wow..."

"You can have it back, if you like. It does belong to you after all." Bananas told him.

"Thank you, Bananas. I appreciate it." RIch told him."Let's sit on this couch. I want to talk to you before we go to sleep."

"Sure thing, Rich." Bananas replied with a smile.

"Excuse me, guys. I'm going to go to bed." I told them.

"Have a goodnight, ATR." Bananas told me.

"You too." I said with a smile and made my way up the stairs.

Later that night, as I was laying in bed trying to sleep. I kept wondering if Jewf was really going to tell the group. I kept thinking if maybe he was right, that if he told them, they might kick him out. I decided to get up and go talk to him about it. Maybe telling the others wasn't such a good idea. Jewf told me, because he trusts me. Maybe I'm the only person he can rely on. I thought it was horrible that he left eking to die, but we did leave Jewf back at the school, even though I wanted to go back for him. I opened my bedroom door and headed down the hall.

As I was walking I heard Rich talking."You killed me brother... You killed him." I could hear him say.

I started to move quietly down the stairs. I could see that the living room lights were still on. I made my way down and what I saw frightened me. Rich was on top of Bananas, holding his heart in one hand and the knife in the other. There was blood all over his clothes. I was shocked, I covered my mouth."Oh my God! What the hell..." I said to myself.

Rich looked up at me."ATR... He killed my brother... so I killed him. Heheh." He said and then chuckled.

"Rich... it's okay. We can do whatever you want to his body, just... just stay calm." I was lying to him.

"Calm?" He said and raised one eyebrow. He got up and started walking towards me. I saw the bloody knife in one hand and heart in the other."I am calm." He said to me as he made his way over.

"Stop. Don't come any closer." I said to him.

Rich stopped midway and then made a confused look. He tilted his head to the side."ATR. You shouldn't have told the others. I'm fine, really. My brother is gone, so I don't need to look for him anymore. Bananas told me he shot him, when he turned. He killed my brother, I just got revenge." He said and then made a smile.

"He didn't kill your brother, Rich. He helped him, remember? You said it yourself." I was getting worried.

Rich squeezed Banana's heart, and then dropped it. Rich looked down to the side and lifted his finger."No, no, no, ATR. He couldn't help my brother, so he shot him." Rich lifted the knife to his face and licked some of the blood off."Eheheheh. You decided to tell everyone that you thought I was crazy." He made a sad look and started talking like a baby."Why did you do that, ATR?"

I was slowly backing away."Look, Rich. Noncy told me about you. We were worried, we needed to let the other know what was going on. We didn't want you hurting yourself."

"Hurt myself, ATR?" He looked down and started laughing. He started walking toward me again and looked back up at me. He put the knife to his chest. He proceeded to cut himself across it, through his shirt."AGH!... Why would I hurt myself?" He asked while finishing the cut.

"Rich, we can help you. Just let us--"

"No!" Rich interrupted me. He ran up to me and grabbed me. He managed to cover my mouth so I wouldn't scream. He had the knife to my throat."You shouldn't have told them, ATR. Now the others think I'm crazy, hahahaha. I thought you were the most trustworthy out of all of them. I thought you were someone this group could rely on." I was trying to scream but Rich had a strong grip around my face."I can't let you live after you told them, ATR. I just can't do that, hahahaha!" He said and started laughing maniacally. I started to cry.

I heard the front door open, behind us."Get off of her, you piece of shit!" It was Jewf's voice.

POW! I heard him shoot the shotgun."ARGH!" Rich screamed in agony. His hands released me, and I was able to move away. I saw Rich with his hands to the side, his head looking up and he dropped the knife on the floor. His knees hit the floor."Fucking... Jewf..." Rich said before falling over.

I ran over to Jewf and hugged him."Jewf! I was so scared!"

"It's okay. I'm here for you." He told me with one arm around me.

Rich was still alive."Haha, Jewf. Of all people..." He started coughing up blood and grinned at us.

I let go and Jewf walked over to him."I never liked you. I always knew you were an asshole." He told him.

"Ahaha... and I always knew your little girlfriend was a stupid bitch!" He said to him while grinning, blood all over his teeth.

POW! Jewf shot Rich in the head and killed him.

"What the hell is going on?!" We heard Belan yelling out while making his way down the stairs. He was with Noncy and Paul, they saw us."What the...what... the fuck?!"

I looked over at them."Jewf saved me. Rich was insane like Noncy said! He killed Bananas and then tried to kill me!" I said to them.

Noncy covered her mouth."ATR... my God, are you alright?!" She said and came over to hug me.

Paul spoke up."Jewf... holy shit, man."

Jewf was still looking down at Rich's corpse."I took care of it. Let's just get these bodies out of here." He told them.

Jon, Puncake, Firedog,Clayton and a man who I've never seen before ran through the front door."What the fuck happened?!" Jon asked.

"The fuck?! Jewf! What did you do?!" Puncake asked him.

Belan stepped in."Whoa! Everyone, calm down! Rich went crazy, and killed Bananas. He tried killing ATR as well, but Jewf saved her."

"It's true!" I told them.

All of them looked over at Bananas's corpse laying in the living room, with his torso cut open and his heart on the floor."Goddamn..." Clayton spoke up.

"Bananas!" The unknown man yelled out and ran over to his dead body.

"Fuck, man. Rich really was insane?!" Firedog was shocked.

"Shit... seems that way." Jon replied. He started walking into the living room."Randomz... I'm sorry." He said.

Jewf turned to look at them."We need to get these corpses out of here. We can dig a grave for Bananas." He said. He turned to look down at RIch's corpse."I say we throw this piece of shit out in the street, and let the walkers deal with him."

Paul sighed."Yeah... that sounds like a good idea."

Noncy spoke up."Agreed."

Belan walked over to Jon and Randomz."I'll help them. You guys get Rich's corpse out of here." He said to us.

Noncy turned to me."Come on, dear. Let's go up stairs." She said to me.

I walked over to Jewf and gave him a kiss on the cheek."Thank you, Jewf..." I said to him with a frown.

He gave me a smile."Anytime." He told me, and then I made my way up the stairs with Noncy, while the group took care of the corpses.

The next day came. We were all finished mourning the death of Bananas. Jewf, Clayton and Firedog left Rich's corpse out in the middle of the street for the walkers to tear apart. That bastard killed Bananas who seemed like a nice guy, and then almost killed me if Jewf hadn't seen us through the window. I trusted Jewf more, I was glad to have him in the group.

"Alright, guys. That's it." Jon said as we finished.

Randomz spoke up."Thank you all for doing this. Even though you people didn't get to know, Bananas. I can assure you that he appreciates it. Sadly his time was cut short, but I know that he would want us to keep going on. It's going to be tough explaining this to the others." He said and looked down.

"You won't have to." Jon told him."We're going with you. This place isn't going to last forever, we saw a horde on our way back yesterday. I'm sure that if we stay here, they'll eventually find us."

Randomz looked up at him."I'm not sure if the others will like that, but who am I to say no?"

Belan spoke up."Don't worry. If they don't want new people, then we'll just leave and go our separate ways."

"Yeah, that's fair ain't it?" Puncake asked the group.

We all nodded and agreed."Well, then. We should get going." Randomz said with a smile.

We spent the day packing our things and loading it up in the pickup. I sat in front with Noncy while Jon drove the truck. Belan, Paul, Clayton, Jewf and Randomz sat in the back with all the food and supplies we could take. The sun was starting to go down, and we needed to leave quickly. I was wondering if Radomz's group would be willing to accept new people. I was hoping that all of us could just find a safe place and stay there until this was all over...

THIS PART WAS TOGETHER WITH THE TOBI PART, BUT IT WAS TOO LONG.

• edited June 2014

3) Take them both with us. I'll see if they can prove themselves. ... Damn at least they'd be surrounded by other good people...

Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy After my guards took the new people back to the warehouse, I decided to go hunting for more with the new kid, Shadow.

• edited June 2014

OH SHIT WELP LOOKS LIKE JOE AND I ARE IN TROUBLE

I also think it's funny that I'm calling someone else "a boy" like he's super young when I'm only just out of high school myself, lol.

3) Take them both with us. I'll see if they can prove themselves.

Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy After my guards took the new people back to the warehouse, I decided to go hunting for more with the new kid, Shadow.

• HOLY SHIT

RICH WAS CRAZY

I was not expecting that.

AllThatRemains (!) Have a house meeting. Confront RIch. Ask him what's going on. We were undecided on what we should do about the whol

• FUCK! I'm sorry Officer Bananas! RIP ;~; ........Also...

AllThatFreeus

AllThatRemains (!) Have a house meeting. Confront RIch. Ask him what's going on. We were undecided on what we should do about the whol

• edited June 2014

For the candy bars!

Alt text

Jewf was like...

Alt text

Alt text

TWDFan86 posted: »

FUCK! I'm sorry Officer Bananas! RIP ;~; ........Also... AllThatFreeus

• I FUCKING LOVE SNICKERS!!!

For the candy bars! Jewf was like...

• 2) Let's go to the left, into that neighborhood.

• 3) Take them both with us. I'll see if they can prove themselves. - I think Tobis is more the guy who would go with 1), but I can see him roll with 3), too.

• edited June 2014

2) Let's go to the left, into that neighborhood.

Sorry i haven't been here in a while ^_^; i had exams previously and now i'm back at school (i actually have to leave in an hour)
    I just wanted to say that i love this story :3 i'll try to be on here more frequent.

• 3) take them both

• well are all you guys starting to feel bad now that I am getting compared to ben for leaving eking and that I got left at the school I killed that crazy motherfucker rich and saved ATR

• I guess going full shane was worth it ai?

For the candy bars! Jewf was like...

• edited June 2014

1) Kill Joe. Take Sardines with us.

Hey he's a bad guy, I'm voting realistically. I don't think Tobi likes Joe at all.

• edited June 2014

Alt text

Holy sh** that was the best chapter I ever read so intense and violent just how I like it as a villain Rich actually scared me that was insane and brilliant writing. I was hooked to every line non stop action from the start to finish just damn I'm really looking forward to upcoming chapters now. Just really talented writing here really disturbing I like

• 3) Take them both with us. I'll see if they can prove themselves.

• edited June 2014

Alt text

1) Kill Joe. Take Sardines with us

I can't kill a girl plus Sardine is so nice I just can't lol and Joes already giving Tobi disrespect he would be a bad influence in the community kill him

Reading comments ok it seems I'm only the one slightly disturbed with the rape part very brave writing now I expect the unexpected because it shows your not afraid to do anything really adding to the tension and excitement for me for your upcoming chapters

• Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy: 3) Take them both with us. I'll see if they can prove themselves.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.