Dvd question!

edited June 2009 in Wallace & Gromit
Since i bought the full season will I still get the DVD free or do i have to buy the full right now because it some sort of deal?

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2009
    The Collector's DVD will be available to all season customers, no matter when you bought the season.
  • edited May 2009
    i am asking Telltale nicelly if they could please please please release Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventues on an xbox 360 disc avalible in a local store like gamestation and in britain. please respond soon.
  • edited May 2009
    W&G156 wrote: »
    i am asking Telltale nicelly if they could please please please release Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventues on an xbox 360 disc avalible in a local store like gamestation and in britain. please respond soon.
    I wouldn't count on it, personally. Why do you want it on a disc in stores? They sell point cards in retail stores, so you should be able to buy those to get Arcade games.
  • edited May 2009
    Maybe he doesn't have an HDD... But yeah, that seems pretty unlikely, although not impossible since there have been some Arcade packs in retail before. Still, it's way too soon to know.
  • edited May 2009
    I bought my W&G season 1 on Steam (well, actually my husband surprised me with it), but I'd be willing to pony up some cash for a CD version when they're all done.
  • edited May 2009
    I would imagine they probably will release it on a disc for Xbox 360 when done too.
  • edited May 2009
    Emily wrote: »
    The Collector's DVD will be available to all season customers, no matter when you bought the season.

WOO! I am really happy now. :D
  • edited June 2009
    Emily wrote: »

on telltalegames.com

If you bought it on Steam you will not get the DVD.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.