The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• You're good at this shit!

I cant EVER enjoy anything because of little things like this. for instance the jim carrey thing, but did you know the I the 400 days scree

• It's what he does when his on the forum

When he started beating the meat, I was like "WhatTheDuck... Is that you?" It seems like him to do some weird stuff like that...

• edited June 2014

INDEED IT IS.
    here you go:
    edit: see if it works now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=A4oKMC8YhnY

IS THAT LORI???

• -15?? That's t shirt weather, dude xD

The shitty thing about living in the prairies is that we always get the extremes. It's either so cold that your eyeballs freeze in their sockets, or you're sweating buckets because it's so hot. We don't have AC in our house, so you just end up laying in bed with five fans on you, afraid to move.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Yeah, I heard about that. Last winter was pretty cold everywhere. It got to -15C in NYC...I know that's nothing to you, but I was freezing!

• Says the video's unavailable. =(

INDEED IT IS. here you go: edit: see if it works now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=A4oKMC8YhnY

• edited June 2014

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THE HALF OF IT.

lets see.... things 100% true off top of my head right now..

ricks real name is Andrew Lincoln(rick).. actually its not. him actually born name is: Andrew Clutterbuck

umm... chandler riggs(carl) b-day is june 27th 1999..

I kiow like all their real names.

oh ya. in 101 when rick kills his first walker, the blood stain+seat on his shirt makes a skull.

umm... the director for the show was a zombie twice in the show. 1st appearance was as the walker that bit amy in the arm. 2nd was a walker that got into woodbury.

and I know a shit load more.

haha I know one in particular that idk if I should say... xD

You're good at this shit!

• Ha, I knew you would say that. How hot does it get there? I can imagine up to 40 like here, right?

-15?? That's t shirt weather, dude xD The shitty thing about living in the prairies is that we always get the extremes. It's either so co

• Yeah, like 40.

Ha, I knew you would say that. How hot does it get there? I can imagine up to 40 like here, right?

• ohhh.. ya its cuz were you live. ima try to fix it now.

Says the video's unavailable. =(

• edited June 2014

The only thing I knew was Andrew's last name, everything else mindfucked me...well not really about Chandler, cuz I know he's a kid, but yeah! :P\

Waitwaitwait...one in particular? SAY IT!

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THE HALF OF IT. lets see.... things 100% true off top of my head right now.. ricks real name is Andrew Lincoln(rick

• edited June 2014

Say it!!

Plus, heheheehehe "Clutterbuck".

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THE HALF OF IT. lets see.... things 100% true off top of my head right now.. ricks real name is Andrew Lincoln(rick

• Don't worry Pro, you'll receive your happy meal!

But, SweetPea. If I get pizza for us, you'll have to get something for me later on. I want a happy meal damn it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tQKwWTxs9g&feature=kp

• At least we don't live in Death Valley, CA or the South Pole :P

Yeah, like 40.

• I would probably die. xD

I hope my family has AC at their house in Mexico. Otherwise, fuck that.

At least we don't live in Death Valley, CA or the South Pole :P

• ok, when a episode of twd is released, its actually filmed 5 months earlier, just wanted to say that.

and in the first episodes of season 5, carl is going to have some... acne. puberty hit his chin, HARD.
    #UGLY ALERT he looks so different.

Alt text

Say it!! Plus, heheheehehe "Clutterbuck".

• LOL WHERE DO YOU FIND THIS SHIT DLB

HOW DID YOU EVEN GET THIS?

ok, when a episode of twd is released, its actually filmed 5 months earlier, just wanted to say that. and in the first episodes of season 5, carl is going to have some... acne. puberty hit his chin, HARD. #UGLY ALERT he looks so different.

• Not everybody can be perfect like you snow

• We didnt choose Boat life the Boat life chose us!

BOATHEISM IS OUR RELIGION, KENNY IS OUR GOD!

• oh ya, and that one-eyed dog in one of the episodes, was named dooley and lost its eye saving its owner from a car jacker.

Say it!! Plus, heheheehehe "Clutterbuck".

• Where I go in the D.R., most people don't have ACs! And it's 35-40 on daily basis with humidity! The sun makes it even worse. I always come back with a tan xP

I would probably die. xD I hope my family has AC at their house in Mexico. Otherwise, fuck that.

• edited June 2014

ummm what else... OH YA

the car in the show was the car in breaking bad.

Alt text

also daryl had some of Walters blue meth

Alt text

there are a lot of breaking bad references in twd.

Alt text

Alt text

oh ya, and that one-eyed dog in one of the episodes, was named dooley and lost its eye saving its owner from a car jacker.

• HAHAHAHAH Kenny's voice actor (Gavin Hammon) replied to this video on youtube! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow this guy can totally spell... I'm not sure if Jesus was on a boat cause he walked on water, he doesn't need a boat . Well here is

• Holy shit! xD

ok, when a episode of twd is released, its actually filmed 5 months earlier, just wanted to say that. and in the first episodes of season 5, carl is going to have some... acne. puberty hit his chin, HARD. #UGLY ALERT he looks so different.

• edited June 2014

HOW DID YOU EVEN GET THIS

I work for twd. lol no jk. or am I?

I literally have NO LIFE. im in this damn chair all day talking to you guys and stuff about twd. but I enjoy it.

I know a lot more stuff though.

during filming of 4x16 (last episode of season 4 which was aired march 30th) well, it was actually filmed 5 months before on Halloween. xD cast members wore Halloween out fits to work that day.

And I have images of certain major things that happen on the first episodes of season 5, I know things that will happen.

LOL WHERE DO YOU FIND THIS SHIT DLB HOW DID YOU EVEN GET THIS?

• I'm already pretty brown just because my dad is brown, so I don't really need a tan. I can already hear my aunt saying "Rachelle, go outside and play with your cousins". -_-

Where I go in the D.R., most people don't have ACs! And it's 35-40 on daily basis with humidity! The sun makes it even worse. I always come back with a tan xP

• Oh hey, did you know that Chandler has a freaking YouTube channel?

Yeah, he plays video games.

HOW DID YOU EVEN GET THIS I work for twd. lol no jk. or am I? I literally have NO LIFE. im in this damn chair all day talking to

• yup I did know that XD

I was on it today watching his videos of him on rollercoasters. he calls himself "chair" and in his profile pic hes covering his chin... I WONDER WHY??!

Oh hey, did you know that Chandler has a freaking YouTube channel? Yeah, he plays video games.

• I take that you don't like going outside to play with your cousins. Lol, it's okay. Me neither xD

I'm already pretty brown just because my dad is brown, so I don't really need a tan. I can already hear my aunt saying "Rachelle, go outside and play with your cousins". -_-

• Can you tell us how many major characters will die??

HOW DID YOU EVEN GET THIS I work for twd. lol no jk. or am I? I literally have NO LIFE. im in this damn chair all day talking to

• these little shits invited themselves into my house about an hour ago at ages like 4 and 7.

they wouldn't leave me alone and kept asking what my dog got for Christmas.

I ALMOST SLIPPED AND SAID SANTA DONT EXIST!!

I take that you don't like going outside to play with your cousins. Lol, it's okay. Me neither xD

• edited June 2014

i wish i never saw those leaked images... i havem right now actually, wana see em?

edit: not really a spoiler but these were seen around the set:

Alt text

Oh hey, did you know that Chandler has a freaking YouTube channel? Yeah, he plays video games.

• Lmaoo! They'll learn soon enough!

these little shits invited themselves into my house about an hour ago at ages like 4 and 7. they wouldn't leave me alone and kept asking what my dog got for Christmas. I ALMOST SLIPPED AND SAID SANTA DONT EXIST!!

• I hate it. The youngest likes to climb trees, and he always gets stuck and I have to go up there and get him, and then he gets all scraped up and his parents get mad at me for not watching him. >.<

Honestly, I'd rather stay inside and eat.

I take that you don't like going outside to play with your cousins. Lol, it's okay. Me neither xD

• UH YES

i wish i never saw those leaked images... i havem right now actually, wana see em? edit: not really a spoiler but these were seen around the set:

• Then it's a deal! I get you pizza and I get a happy meal, haha. :p

Don't worry Pro, you'll receive your happy meal!

• ummm.. ok what im about to tell you isn't 100% TRUE OK?

i heard one rumor that _ was seen burned to a crisp dead in terminus.

and another thing were people saw _ leaving set one day shaking everyone's hand and saying good buy. (i cried when read about this one)

Can you tell us how many major characters will die??

• Alt text

Okay, I'll stop with the gifs cause I'm annoying myself already. :p

Then it's a deal! I get you pizza and I get a happy meal, haha.

• this pic is from when they first started filming season 5 (early may)

Alt text

lol threre is this spoiling dead person that went to were they film and took 'pictures' of what had happened.

Holy shit! xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.