The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• But... I just want to stop racism. =(

Ugh, fine. sigh I promise I won't try to take over the world with my army of children.

TWDFan86 posted: »

NOOOO! Promise me!

• I promise I won't try to take over the world with my army of children

ummm... that not weird at all!

But... I just want to stop racism. =( Ugh, fine. sigh I promise I won't try to take over the world with my army of children.

• Atta girl! Trying to stop racism is like trying to stop world hunger(?) Idk xD

But... I just want to stop racism. =( Ugh, fine. sigh I promise I won't try to take over the world with my army of children.

• do realize i? i do yes... i do yes -yoda

• Can I still have my Zimbabwean child?

Atta girl! Trying to stop racism is like trying to stop world hunger(?) Idk xD

• No.

Can I still have my Zimbabwean child?

• name is sharkisha so it can have extra strength.

Can I still have my Zimbabwean child?

• =(

.... Rwanda?

No.

• LOL OKAY =D

name is sharkisha so it can have extra strength.

• See, I'm not always a sarcastic ass, lol. Heh, if you say so, then. Just don't start beating yourself up with sticks. >:p

Lol, thanks Pro! But I'll stop for a while anyways cause as I said, I was annoying myself. 8)

• I'm kidding, okay? You can do whatever you want :)

=( .... Rwanda?

• Okay. xD

They won't let me adopt until I'm married, though. ALSO, did you know that if you're gay, you can't adopt either? >:(

I'm kidding, okay? You can do whatever you want

• Nahh, don't worry Pro, I'd only do that with you. Heh. :p

See, I'm not always a sarcastic ass, lol. Heh, if you say so, then. Just don't start beating yourself up with sticks. >:p

• WHAT?! NOOO! well i live in florida so it might be different for my area.

Okay. xD They won't let me adopt until I'm married, though. ALSO, did you know that if you're gay, you can't adopt either? >:(

• COUGHsolet'sgetmarried!COUGH........ummm, yeah, that sucks. You're just gonna have to wait, then :/

And, really?! That's gay -_- ...heh, see what I did there?? But seriously, though, that's so stupid.

Okay. xD They won't let me adopt until I'm married, though. ALSO, did you know that if you're gay, you can't adopt either? >:(

• edited June 2014

I told you this thread was three messages behind.

Edit:Oh, good, looks fixed now! Hooray!

Edit 2: Actually not.

• No, no, I'm pretty sure a gay couple can adopt a kid within Canada, but the adoption agencies in Zimbabwe won't allow you to adopt a kid there unless you're a straight married couple.

WHAT?! NOOO! well i live in florida so it might be different for my area.

• Lucille gave him a mean headache...

I hope they don't ruin Negan too much on the show. You should read the comics.

You're killing me ;_;

• people should be able to love whatever sex they want.

COUGHsolet'sgetmarried!COUGH........ummm, yeah, that sucks. You're just gonna have to wait, then And, really?! That's gay -_- ...heh, see what I did there?? But seriously, though, that's so stupid.

• But if we get married, Noncy will be crushed D:

COUGHsolet'sgetmarried!COUGH........ummm, yeah, that sucks. You're just gonna have to wait, then And, really?! That's gay -_- ...heh, see what I did there?? But seriously, though, that's so stupid.

• Who's Lucille?

Lucille gave him a mean headache... I hope they don't ruin Negan too much on the show. You should read the comics.

• I really don't get what's so wrong with that..

people should be able to love whatever sex they want.

• Of course, I get special treatment, huh? Lol. B]

Nahh, don't worry Pro, I'd only do that with you. Heh.

• I agree, I agree, I agree!

people should be able to love whatever sex they want.

• After taking the sticks away from me when I did nothing? Yes! >:c Lol

Of course, I get special treatment, huh? Lol. B]

• my llttle cousins are practically like Clementine :P They're so cute haha it's also nicee that they think i'm the best cousin ever :D i'm good with kids, I just can't stand the "stupid" ones....I don't hate them...but i'd rather not have to take care of those...some people can but I just don't have the patience :/

I wish all kids were like Clementine. =/

• i mean, if one persom loves another, and the other loves them back, why cant they be allowed to love each other?

its not pedophilia or anything which is 100% wrong. its 2 adults that love each other that are the same sex, whats so bad about that?

i was best friends with someone and they mentioned that and said soemtihing like :gays ruined everything and its not normal and the world would be better without them"

i looked them strait in to eye and said " shut.the.fuck.up"

And then i walked away and never talked to him again.

I agree, I agree, I agree!

• People won't let me babysit their kids anymore because I accidentally left a baby in the bathtub.

my llttle cousins are practically like Clementine :P They're so cute haha it's also nicee that they think i'm the best cousin ever i'm good

• edited June 2014

I know :( But let's not think about that! c:

But if we get married, Noncy will be crushed

• Negan's barb wired bat. Also, some people think that it might be Daryl who get's a taste of Lucille, on the show.

Alt text

Who's Lucille?

• You know if you marry me, you'll be murdered right? Noncy will crash the wedding and stab you 37 times in the chest until you're dead.

I know But let's not think about that! c:

• Lol, and I would do it again! >:P

After taking the sticks away from me when I did nothing? Yes! >:c Lol

• That's it? 37 times? I can handle that.

You know if you marry me, you'll be murdered right? Noncy will crash the wedding and stab you 37 times in the chest until you're dead.

• haha I knew about the Breaking Bad easter eggs :P
    Some people joke around saying that after Breaking Bad, the outbreak happened xD

Holy shit.... it really is him o_O

• NO NOT DARYL HE'S MY FAVOURITE!!!!!!!!!!11111

Negan's barb wired bat. Also, some people think that it might be Daryl who get's a taste of Lucille, on the show.

• I don't want to have to go to the emergency room on my wedding day.

That's it? 37 times? I can handle that.

• damn...that sucks...sorry to hear that :/ How did you forget about the kid though ? Were you busy doing....stuff and thaaangs? xD

People won't let me babysit their kids anymore because I accidentally left a baby in the bathtub.

• I don't need the emergency room! >:)

I don't want to have to go to the emergency room on my wedding day.

• I was eating cereal and watching Maury.

I'm pretty sure I would be a horrible mother.

damn...that sucks...sorry to hear that How did you forget about the kid though ? Were you busy doing....stuff and thaaangs? xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.