Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Noncy, what am I going to do with my life?

pats your head

• edited June 2014

Answer these questions to make your character.

Whats your personality like?

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself in order to protect your family/friends?

If you had to do something evil to keep yourself alive, (killing a friend, stealing something, torturing someone) would you?

What did you want to be when you were growing up?

Do you think it's safer to be alone or with a group?

ps3gamer095 posted: »

@LeeTheProfessional Can i join for Ch.3 ?

• Run away to Argentina where we'll have house with a pool.

Noncy, what am I going to do with my life?

• You wanted WTD to die? D:

I've been waiting for this moment for all my life. (oh looorrrddd)

• No, I just saw a good opportunity to quote a Phil Collins song.

You wanted WTD to die?

• Well, the time for WTD has come ;-;

Alt text

• edited June 2014

YOU COULD'VE SAVED THEM! UGHHH! I'm j/k, I knew you couldn't come. It was my fault anyway :(

I WAS THINKING ABOUT GOING TO THE ZOO BUT I WASN'T HERE SO I COULDN'T FUCKING VOTE FUCCCKKKKKK

• I HAD STUFF AND THAAANGS YOU DOUCHE

TWDFan86 posted: »

YOU COULD'VE SAVED THEM! UGHHH! I'm j/k, I knew you couldn't come. It was my fault anyway

• edited June 2014

1-Im calmed but when i get mad i get really mad .Im very thoughtful. and ,quite sensible also i think that anything is impossible

2-With family of course but with friends only if it´s a very close one

3-Maybe stealing or torturing but killing only if it's necesary

4-I have always dreamed to be a videogame designer

5-In group but not too big maybe like the one in S1

PS: i would like my character to have a dog

Answer these questions to make your character. Whats your personality like? Are you willing to sacrifice yourself in order to protect

• edited June 2014

Hey................don't call me a douche >.>

I HAD STUFF AND THAAANGS YOU DOUCHE

• Way of the votes, WtW. It had to be done...

Alt text

No man. You can't do this, it isn't fair........... I LOVE THEM BOTH, WHY DO YOU DO THIS??????? sigh I'm so sorry WTD, but...... yeah.

• I should have voted for you. ;_;

I WAS THINKING ABOUT GOING TO THE ZOO BUT I WASN'T HERE SO I COULDN'T FUCKING VOTE FUCCCKKKKKK

• I did that not to long ago for something else I was too lazy to read o-o

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Just copy it and paste it on Google Translator and just click the sound button and you'll just hear it xD

• Ugh, sorry. I can't add another dog to the story, lol. It's already hard enough with one. Hope you don't mind.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

1-Im calmed but when i get mad i get really mad .Im very thoughtful. and ,quite sensible also i think that anything is impossible 2-With

• Shut up, you're enjoying this you sadistic mothertrucker. :I

Way of the votes, WtW. It had to be done...

• don't worry im fine without a dog

Ugh, sorry. I can't add another dog to the story, lol. It's already hard enough with one. Hope you don't mind.

• Damnit !! I wonder if the zoo really was a better idea...feral animals possibly roaming around the place and whatnot...
    Deceptio is turning into the Carl of Chapter 2...one thing is certain, running around and dodging walkers ain't a good idea...also, i'm pretty sure he's gonna get someone killed because of his rash actions...Dale style..fuck Carl..

Deceptio: 1) Shoot a couple of them. Lead them my way and then run back, to the spot when I get some distance between them.

Seriously man...wtf is this !! This can't be happening...I can't choose to save one while the other dies...maybe there IS a way to save them both though...by my reasoning, if we save the right one he might actually be able to save the other...

SweetpeaClem has lost her rifle among the walkers and WTD has no more ammo for his rifle...but he's also carrying a backpack though...wonder if he got anything handy in it...he was also trying to reach Sweetpea...i want to save them both..if possible, but since i work with logic and statistics, i think it might be more possible if they save WTD. He might act like a hero again...who knows..

2) Save WhatTheDuck.

I'm so sorry SweetPeaClem...but if there's a chance, i'm betting on the Duck :/

Deceptio: 2) Go up to them, start running around, dodging them. Lead them away and then come back. AWESOMEO: 1) Save SweetPeaClem. ... WTD, noo ;~; I bet this wouldn't have happened if we voted to go to the zoo instead, FUCK!

• You know nothing, Noncy...

Shut up, you're enjoying this you sadistic mothertrucker. :I

• ewe kno nuffin jewn snuuuhhh

You know nothing, Noncy...

• It's been a while since I've completely caused mayhem. I'm disappointed in myself.

• Alt text

ewe kno nuffin jewn snuuuhhh

• Just like Noncy loves Noncy. B]

Kanye loves Kanye.

• Noncy only loves Noncy sometimes, sometimes Noncy doesn't like Noncy and makes Noncy mad and sad. Noncy only loves Woodbury all the time.

Just like Noncy loves Noncy. B]

• Why did Noncy choose WtW? That's the real question. B]

Noncy only loves Noncy sometimes, sometimes Noncy doesn't like Noncy and makes Noncy mad and sad. Noncy only loves Woodbury all the time.

• A common love for reading, Game of Thrones, and shenanigans.

Why did Noncy choose WtW? That's the real question. B]

• Get your shit together.

It's been a while since I've completely caused mayhem. I'm disappointed in myself.

• Yeah. Gonna lay down and cry now.

Get your shit together.

• You fell for the trap... don't fall for that trap.

Get your shit together.

• Oh, puh-leeease! Noncy doesn't just give up and cry. She gets back on her feet and continue's her life's goal to cause such mayhem. SO DO IT, I BELIEVE IN YOU! (or maybe you can start tomorrow when everyone else here).

Yeah. Gonna lay down and cry now.

• I can't help it. I'm too nice to people ;~;

You fell for the trap... don't fall for that trap.

• Leave me to my self loathing and low self esteem. :I

Oh, puh-leeease! Noncy doesn't just give up and cry. She gets back on her feet and continue's her life's goal to cause such mayhem. SO DO IT, I BELIEVE IN YOU! (or maybe you can start tomorrow when everyone else here).

• No trap here...

You fell for the trap... don't fall for that trap.

• Leave, Noncy alone, man. Can't you see she's sad without WtW here at the moment.

Leave me to my self loathing and low self esteem. :I

• Small world. I too have low self-esteem and hate myself. But at least I'm surrounded by good people - both here and the outside world.

Leave me to my self loathing and low self esteem. :I

• octopussy

Small world. I too have low self-esteem and hate myself. But at least I'm surrounded by good people - both here and the outside world.

• i like fun

Leave, Noncy alone, man. Can't you see she's sad without WtW here at the moment.

• Fun likes you too.

i like fun

• Yeah, I'll leave you alone.

octopussy

• I'm having a hard time, walking a straight line, seeing two of every single neon sign, you'll find me downtown, gracefully facedown, wishing I would feel alright

Yeah, I'll leave you alone.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.