Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• no fun forsook me for skittles

Fun likes you too.

• Shh, shh. Just go to sleep. Everything will be fine.

I'm having a hard time, walking a straight line, seeing two of every single neon sign, you'll find me downtown, gracefully facedown, wishing I would feel alright

• i love that song. funny song

TWDFan86 posted: »

Shh, shh. Just go to sleep. Everything will be fine.

• Meh, not into country music. Sorry :c

i love that song. funny song

• I said IF. I'm pointlessly stuttering right now.

Lol, hey it's your character, and if that's what you want, then we'll see what happens. B]

• God bless your pokemon.

Gary-Oak posted: »

You would be willing to step on a LEGO? God bless your soul.

• Ughhhhh. My first vote and it's THIS motherfugger right here. Uh, uh, err...

GODDAMNIT DON'T RUN AWAY JUST SAVE 'EM.

Jeez...

Okay, so, the first one, i'm pretty much going for this:

2) Go up to them, start running around, dodging them. Lead them away and then come back.

But for the second one, i...

Oh, fudgeknuckles. Somebody will hate me, but save SweetPea already.

T-T

Deceptio (!) Go check "The Spot." I was running through the woods. I remembered that Pro mentioned "The Spot." It was a certain locati

• My first thought when coming here: I HAVE A LOT TO READ.

• Dayum, this place seems so empty. But, if anyone's here, can you just list me the people that died? I'm super curious.

• Okay. Geography class.

Well, that's because a lot of the forum members are United Statesians. Right now it's 6:00 A.M. for me and you posted that comment at 5:00 A.M. For the other USians it was either posted at 5:00 and 6:00 as well or even 1-3 hours earlier. You see, there are 3 time zones in the US. I live the Eastern Time zone, (East coast), and then there's Central time, which is 1 hour earlier than Eastern, Mountain time, which is 2 hours earlier, and then Pacific time is 3 hours earlier.

Your homework is to find the the difference between your time zone and the USians'. Class dismissed.

Azlyn posted: »

Dayum, this place seems so empty. But, if anyone's here, can you just list me the people that died? I'm super curious.

• The difference is about 5 hours or more. I know, but since you're still here, can ya tell me who died or whatnot, or are you busy?

Deceptio posted: »

Okay. Geography class. Well, that's because a lot of the forum members are United Statesians. Right now it's 6:00 A.M. for me and you pos

• 1) Shoot a couple of them. Lead them my way and then run back, to the spot when I get some distance between them.

Dodging is way to risky

HAHAHA The feels for a villain that decision is just so beautiful and also proves your not afraid to kill off your friends proving it's fair game for everyone I love it you've really earned my respect and proved our decisions are predetermined YES!! :')

1) Save SweetPeaClem.

I will never chose to kill a girl plus Sweetpea is actually nice user so yeah r.i.p Duck

Alt text

Deceptio (!) Go check "The Spot." I was running through the woods. I remembered that Pro mentioned "The Spot." It was a certain locati

• In the story

TWD mam, A horse, ClemC just so many might as well just try to count who's still alive it's like the hunger games people are dying every chapter you never be able to catch up

Alt text

Basically the story so far ^

Dayum, this place seems so empty. But, if anyone's here, can you just list me the people that died? I'm super curious.

• Aaaaaand Game Of Thrones in a nutshell.

Markd4547 posted: »

In the story TWD mam, A horse, ClemC just so many might as well just try to count who's still alive it's like the hunger games people are dying every chapter you never be able to catch up Basically the story so far ^

• 2) Go up to them, start running around, dodging them. Lead them away and then come back.\

Shooting will attract more!

1) Save SweetPeaClem.

LEE WHY? We needed SweetDuck :(. Ah well... Looks like its

SweetSOMEO

• Why, Pro? Because I'm awesome, that's why.

A common love for reading, Game of Thrones, and shenanigans.

• George RR Martin is one sadistic motherfucker ^

Aaaaaand Game Of Thrones in a nutshell.

• Are you drunk?

no fun forsook me for skittles

• edited June 2014

You're not the only one. Hey, let's read together!

[Both starts reading]

My first thought when coming here: I HAVE A LOT TO READ.

• cameron, Cornpopper, Betsy, PowerfulStache, Mokonage, etitheking, tntlee, ClemCultist, Kunny, Raging, Gobananas, and Richmond.

I think that's everybody.

The difference is about 5 hours or more. I know, but since you're still here, can ya tell me who died or whatnot, or are you busy?

• Dayumz, that's a lot of people...

But, hey, thanks!

cameron, Cornpopper, Betsy, PowerfulStache, Mokonage, etitheking, tntlee, ClemCultist, Kunny, Raging, Gobananas, and Richmond. I think that's everybody.

• Hey, why doesn't George R.R. Martin use Twitter?

Because he killed all 140 characters.

It's funny, because it's true. He also killed Ned, that smug son of a bitch.

;-;

Aaand he makes us wait 5 years for the next book.

Alt text

Okay, but, on side note, i found this and i am very jealous because i want it:

Alt text

George RR Martin is one sadistic motherfucker ^

• Holy shit........ I want to eat it, but at the same time it's so beautiful that I don't x_x

FirstWorldProblems

Hey, why doesn't George R.R. Martin use Twitter? Because he killed all 140 characters. It's funny, because it's true. He also killed N

• edited June 2014

1) Shoot a couple of them. Lead them my way and then run back, to the spot when I get some distance between them.

Both options are stupid and now that I'm on the subject HIS WHOLE PLAN IS STUPID but this option seems the least stupid.

1) Save SweetPeaClem.

I thought you were going to write some sort of epic love triangle! Pro y u make us choose dis :c

Sorry WTD, but there is still hope for Awesomeo and Sweetpea.

• Alt text

Look at that. Look at that smug bastard. Comfortably sitting in his chair and crap. Taunting us. I hate him, but he kinda looks like Santa, so i love him. Plus, he wrote Game Of Thrones.

Holy shit........ I want to eat it, but at the same time it's so beautiful that I don't x_x FirstWorldProblems

• Do you think he'll die before he finishes writing the rest of the books?

Look at that. Look at that smug bastard. Comfortably sitting in his chair and crap. Taunting us. I hate him, but he kinda looks like Santa, so i love him. Plus, he wrote Game Of Thrones.

• I sure as crap hope not, if he really wants to destroy me, then he might as well finish the job.

Go on, Martin. Take Dany away, too. And while you're at it, murder Arya and make sure it's bloody! Oh, and, here, take my heart, too, and bury it along with my dead fictional friends and my your books' chances of having a happy ending!

Do you think he'll die before he finishes writing the rest of the books?

• If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention. ;)

No one's safe in the game of thrones. That's why you learn not to pick favourites. I do anyway, though, because I'm stupid. Tyrion, Margaery, Arya and Samwell are my top 4.

I sure as crap hope not, if he really wants to destroy me, then he might as well finish the job. Go on, Martin. Take Dany away, too. And

• Alt text

CornPopper my villainbro :'(

cameron, Cornpopper, Betsy, PowerfulStache, Mokonage, etitheking, tntlee, ClemCultist, Kunny, Raging, Gobananas, and Richmond. I think that's everybody.

• I know, that's what i was saying, there's NO WAY this book will ever end happily.

And, yeah, mine are: Tyrion, Margaery, Arya, Samwell, Jon (JONWELL 5EVER), Daenerys...

But can i just say, i actually liked Cat and Ned a LOT. And screw Lysa and her freaking sadistic baby.

"Make them fly, mother!"

Yeah, screw you, you sick kid. Literally.

Poor Robert, though.

If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention. No one's safe in the game of thrones. That's why you learn not to pick favourites. I do anyway, though, because I'm stupid. Tyrion, Margaery, Arya and Samwell are my top 4.

• edited June 2014

Ooops, double post.

If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention. No one's safe in the game of thrones. That's why you learn not to pick favourites. I do anyway, though, because I'm stupid. Tyrion, Margaery, Arya and Samwell are my top 4.

• In the show his name is Robin, and......

Robin = Bird

Birds = Fly

Fly = Moon Door

ROBIN IS GOING THROUGH THE MOON DOOR I JUST KNOW IT

I know, that's what i was saying, there's NO WAY this book will ever end happily. And, yeah, mine are: Tyrion, Margaery, Arya, Samwell, J

• Elementary, my dear Woodbury.

Oh, crap, still haven't figured a nickname!

In the show his name is Robin, and...... Robin = Bird Birds = Fly Fly = Moon Door ROBIN IS GOING THROUGH THE MOON DOOR I JUST KNOW IT

• I feel like calling you Elsa for some reason.

In the show his name is Robin, and...... Robin = Bird Birds = Fly Fly = Moon Door ROBIN IS GOING THROUGH THE MOON DOOR I JUST KNOW IT

• If you want, you can just call me Rachelle. It's my name, almost everyone here knows it.

But you can call me Elsa, too. That's cool, I guess. o_o

Elementary, my dear Woodbury. Oh, crap, still haven't figured a nickname!

• Hardestdecisionyet.

1) Shoot a couple of them....

and...

2) Save WTD,

• It's a vote! He ain't like the others. Jesus all y'all are just making it worse!

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Well, the time for WTD has come ;-;

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

Wrong place

• Not Elsa? Shit. Okay. ^_^

Alright, Rachelle it is, then. ^^

• Alright, Rachelle it is, then. ^^

If you want, you can just call me Rachelle. It's my name, almost everyone here knows it. But you can call me Elsa, too. That's cool, I guess. o_o

Sign in to comment in this discussion.