A frusterating bug *act4 spoilers*

edited June 2009 in Wallace & Gromit
I have the XBLA version of the game, I'm in Act 4 of the game where grommit is driving the car. I'm looking at the dashboard, got the crank, I activated wipers, opened the sunroof, honked the horn, played with the radio and activated the auto pilot. The game will not let me get out of the dashboard view. It keeps going along, and even tells me to hit B to exit. Except the button does nothing. I was hoping to finish this game up and watch some Wallace and Grommit on DVD, but now I'm on this messageboard. lol hopefully I can get some help

Comments

• edited May 2009
    There are several similar reports from people who were not able to escape certain "zoom views" playing the PC version. Therefore I guess this is a general bug that sometimes occur. - If you have no bookmark saved earlier, I would say that you probably need to start over from the beginning and hope the problem does not show a second time. (I recommend to save a bookmark at the beginning of each act.)
  • edited June 2009
    theyanni wrote: »
    I have the XBLA version of the game, I'm in Act 4 of the game where grommit is driving the car. I'm looking at the dashboard, got the crank, I activated wipers, opened the sunroof, honked the horn, played with the radio and activated the auto pilot. The game will not let me get out of the dashboard view. It keeps going along, and even tells me to hit B to exit. Except the button does nothing. I was hoping to finish this game up and watch some Wallace and Grommit on DVD, but now I'm on this messageboard. lol hopefully I can get some help

I met the same bug ten minutes ago... and I don't want to begin the game again... What can I hope to fix my problem ? Thanks.
  • edited June 2009
    I met the same bug ten minutes ago... and I don't want to begin the game again... What can I hope to fix my problem ? Thanks.

Hmm... I never experienced this bug (played PC ep. 1 & 2), but I would suggest loading from the last checkpoint/autosave... see if reloading the game helps anything.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.