The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I watched twd show on tv muse and tried finding GOT on there but cant find it. :/

I will keep looking. but I think the person that might know is probably WTW

TWDFan86 posted: »

Do any of you guys know where I can watch Game of Thrones online for free - no bullshit? I can't find it on Netflix.

• Project Free Tv

Do any of you guys know where I can watch Game of Thrones online for free - no bullshit? I can't find it on Netflix.

• I KNEW she was going to know!! xD

Oh oh i know hold on Here: http://www.movie4k.to/tvshows-episode-1-Game-of-Thrones.html

• Someone call Commander Sheppard!!

YOUR PRAISE TO YOUR PETTY GODS WILL MEAN NOTHING WHEN YOUR WORLD BURNS, AND YOUR SPECIES HARVESTED. THE FORCES OF THE UNIVERSE WILL BEND TO MY POWER. I AM THE HARBINGER OF YOUR SALVATION, I AM THE END

• NICE

Oh oh i know hold on Here: http://www.movie4k.to/tvshows-episode-1-Game-of-Thrones.html

• Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

Project Free Tv

• edited June 2014

YAY! Thanks, I'm going to watch it now. There better be a lot of gore in this!

• You douche.... I already found it for you x_x

Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

• !os epoh I ?tey desufnoC !epyt ot tahw fo erusnu ma I taht gnitirw ma I os epyt ot tahw tuoba erus ton m'I dna ,gniyonna si siht yllufepoH ,dooG ?thgir dooG ?syug efil s'woh oS . ahah msacras oN .gnitsetetni os dnuos yeht ,eno ees dluoc I hsiw I ?slahwran ekil uoy od hO .uoy neht gniyonna erom eb lliw I . edud ti kcuS .gaws evah I thgir s'taht haeY .sdrawkcab epyt esuaceb ,niw t'nod uoy oN

I HAVE A SPEECH IMPEDIMENT My profile pic is Harbinger from the Mass Effect series, and because his voice is deep and monotone as fuck, I thought I would type in bold to signify it and to annoy the shit out of you guys with it. I win.

• edited June 2014

AW FUCK, NOT THAT ASSHOLE

Someone call Commander Sheppard!!

• edited June 2014

LMFAO omg xD

It's legit, I swear. It's where I watched the first season before I bought the DVDs.

I go there and the first thing I see is this: Yup, this seems pretty legit.

• Thanks, but you were too late :c

...You know what? I'll watch it from both sites :)

You douche.... I already found it for you x_x

• I go there and the first thing I see is this:

Alt text

Yup, this seems pretty legit.

• Ha!

You douche.... I already found it for you x_x

• NO WATCH MINE OR YOU DIE

Thanks, but you were too late :c ...You know what? I'll watch it from both sites

• takes out more popcorn

NO WATCH MINE OR YOU DIE

• You can't kill me!

NO WATCH MINE OR YOU DIE

• valar morghulis

You can't kill me!

• ...but I CAN !!! I already did too :D

You can't kill me!

• For what? The fuck the police site?

HAHAH NOPE! I clicked to watch episode 1 and then like 6 adds pooped up telling me to download stiff and like warning sins and I was like NO

• edited June 2014

HAHAH NOPE! I clicked to watch episode 1 and then like 6 adds pooped up telling me to download stiff and like warning sins and I was like NOPE NOPE! and then I backed the shit out of there!!

edit: WTF?! lol I hears some weird sound and I was like wtf? and looked at my links and there was one open that said "8 ways to use your body for..." then I stopped reading and I exited it out...

NO WATCH MINE OR YOU DIE

• Ad block saves lives :)

HAHAH NOPE! I clicked to watch episode 1 and then like 6 adds pooped up telling me to download stiff and like warning sins and I was like NO

• edited June 2014

I WIN, YOU LOSE, GET REKT BITCH

!os epoh I ?tey desufnoC !epyt ot tahw fo erusnu ma I taht gnitirw ma I os epyt ot tahw tuoba erus ton m'I dna ,gniyonna si siht yllufepoH ,

• I've killed you too! x(

...but I CAN !!! I already did too

• FOR THE FUCK THE POLICE SITE?

• Look, look. Let's just settle this like mature people. Let's ask if ATR is ok with me watching just yours? c:

valar morghulis

• And i'll do it again with pleasure !! :D

I've killed you too! x(

• I don't think she cares.... BUT I DO. I FOUND IT JUST FOR YOU. >:(

Look, look. Let's just settle this like mature people. Let's ask if ATR is ok with me watching just yours? c:

• .erows uoy dna hO .od uoy neht gaws erom evah I .erac t'nod I

I WIN, YOU LOSE, GET REKT BITCH

• That girl by the tree is scary!

• mine expired like months ago and it keeps telling me to update it but I just keep ignoring it !

I kept on clicking "tell me later"

Alt text

Ad block saves lives

• All men must die.

valar morghulis

• Okay, okay. Take it easy ._.

I'll start watching it in like a week or something. I'm still watching Breaking Bad :)

I don't think she cares.... BUT I DO. I FOUND IT JUST FOR YOU. >:(

• Update it, then! Or download a new one :\

mine expired like months ago and it keeps telling me to update it but I just keep ignoring it ! I kept on clicking "tell me later"

• edited June 2014

Your southern? I would've never guessed...

Well of course you don't. Your accent is what you consider to be "normal" like how what I consider to be "normal" is the American southern accent.

• I've mentioned being from Texas a few times.

Your southern? I would've never guessed...

• I don't care what he watches but I'm gonna just put this out there...

Project Free Tv > Movie4k.2

Alt text

I don't think she cares.... BUT I DO. I FOUND IT JUST FOR YOU. >:(

• NO, lol, you really think id click the FUCK THE POLICE site?! hah that's a virus.

I mean I clicked one of the thingies that say season 1 episode 1!!!

FOR THE FUCK THE POLICE SITE?

• NO, lol, you really think id click the FUCK THE POLICE site?! hah that's a virus. I mean I clicked one of the thingies that say season 1 episode 1!!!

• NO >:(

I don't care what he watches but I'm gonna just put this out there... Project Free Tv > Movie4k.2

Sign in to comment in this discussion.