The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• WE HAVE A FAN! :D

Azlyn posted: »

It'd be nice if Pro would introduce ships in the fanfic, yeah. It adds to the suspense! ^^

• The last time cried was about 20 minuets ago because I chocked on my cough drop and my eyes started crying.

^true story.

sardines posted: »

Are we sharing secrets? So I almost never cry in real life - like, I have not ever shed a single tear because of the Walking Dead, even (

• No you're not! That sounds super embarrassing, I might have started crying too. But I would have made some dramatic exit running to the door like in a soap opera or something.

Are we sharing secrets? So I almost never cry in real life - like, I have not ever shed a single tear because of the Walking Dead, even (

• I'd share a secret, but it's so freaking embarrassing that people would probably never look at me the same way again. Dx

• xD if you want to here secrets, go to my thread about 'would you tell your secret for episode 4'

A WHOLE BUNCH of funny stuff in there... and creepy stuff. I remember one of somebody slapped there penises together with some other little boy when they were really small.

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/67837/would-you-tell-your-biggest-secret-for-episode-4

I'd share a secret, but it's so freaking embarrassing that people would probably never look at me the same way again. Dx

• That's not a secret and not embarrassing at all don't feel like a loser these things happen I feel so bad for you being shouted at :(

• I won't look at you any differently! ):

I'd share a secret, but it's so freaking embarrassing that people would probably never look at me the same way again. Dx

• You must tell us.

• Wow, lol. But eyes watering doesn't really count as crying! Were there actual tears?

The last time cried was about 20 minuets ago because I chocked on my cough drop and my eyes started crying. ^true story.

• Heheh, I need to go back in time and tell past me to make a dramatic exit then, that sounds so much cooler than what did happen :P

No you're not! That sounds super embarrassing, I might have started crying too. But I would have made some dramatic exit running to the door like in a soap opera or something.

• Embarrassing in what way?

• Oh, maybe I'm doing this secret thing wrong then? I can try again... And it was pretty embarrassing in my opinion. ): I still feel embarrassed about it. Thanks, though.

Markd4547 posted: »

That's not a secret and not embarrassing at all don't feel like a loser these things happen I feel so bad for you being shouted at

• if I told you my biggest secret, anyone on here would like.. never talk to me again! I will keep my biggest to myself.

I won't look at you any differently! ):

• yeah.. I was kind of chocking to death. :,/

Wow, lol. But eyes watering doesn't really count as crying! Were there actual tears?

• Embarrassing in every single way possible.

Embarrassing in what way?

• ima say one of mine, then some of you HAVE to say one of yours... ok I have had this little song/rhyme whatever you want to call it suck in my head for the past 2 years:

My little pony, so ugly and horney.

You must tell us.

• Nooooes I mean embarrassing socially, embarrassing in like a gross way? You don't have to share it of course. But I don't think anyone would judge you, I wouldn't unless you made kitten kebabs....that would not be forgiven.

Embarrassing in every single way possible.

• I don't remember the last time I cried or how long it's been. I don't know if that's a bad thing or not.

• If you were to say your secret, I wouldn't be the one to judge you considering the secrets I have. I don't think ANYBODY could judge you considering the secrets they have. But you don't have to say it if you don't want to.

Embarrassing in every single way possible.

• Well geez!! O___O I'm glad you didn't die, haha

yeah.. I was kind of chocking to death. :,/

• I don't know, some people just don't cry easily and that's fine. :P Tbh, "at least six months" was just an estimate because like you, I honestly don't remember how long it's been.

Rigtail posted: »

I don't remember the last time I cried or how long it's been. I don't know if that's a bad thing or not.

• Last time I cried was a couple weeks ago. It was the first time a cop pulled me over and he was a real dick about it all. Can't they just cut new drivers some slack? u_u

I don't remember the last time I cried or how long it's been. I don't know if that's a bad thing or not.

• Ha, that sucks. How'd it happen?

Last time I cried was a couple weeks ago. It was the first time a cop pulled me over and he was a real dick about it all. Can't they just cut new drivers some slack? u_u

• I was parked on the side of the street, turned my blinker on, and started to pull out. Some guy was speeding on the pedestrian street and didn't see me and honked his horn at me. An undercover cop flagged me down and said "Don't you know what you could have caused back there? YOU could have caused an accident, missy."

Ha, that sucks. How'd it happen?

• Okay, I'll do it. Why? I don't know. Maybe because I trust you guys.

SO, I was 13. I still hadn't gotten my period yet, but all of my friends had theirs so I felt pretty sad about it. Anyway, my mom enrolled me in Taekwondo classes, and if you don't know what their uniforms look like, they're basically all completely and terribly white. I was there for about a month, and then one day my teacher was home sick and couldn't teach us, so he sent his son to teach the class instead. To put it simply, he was (to my young 13 year old brain) the epitome of beauty. There were a lot of girls in my class who just fell right in love with him, and they fought over who would be the one to practice grappling with him (if you don't know what grappling is, it's pretty much just rolling around on the floor, wrestling and stuff). When it was time to practice, he asked to use ME as a grappling example. At the time I was all like "haha bitches, you all suck he picked me mwahahahaha". Anyway, he was showing the class different moves and takedowns and whatever and I was pretty ecstatic because obviously why wouldn't you be, there's a super hot older guy throwing you on the floor and twisting your arms over your head and stuff. Then all of a sudden, right in the middle of everything, I felt like I just pissed my pants. Obviously, I didn't. I felt sort of awkward, but I didn't want to stop because he wasn't done teaching the class, and then I just heard laughter and "OH MY GOD LOOK". The teacher immediately stopped and looked at me and down at my pants and there was a HUGE RED SPOT ON THEM. I was so freaking mortified. Everyone was laughing hysterically now, and the teacher like covered his mouth to hide a smile and I just fucking ran out of there and locked myself in the bathroom until the class was over, crying and snotting all over the place. My mom came and got me afterwards and I remember saying "Mom, if you make me go back there I'll kill myself."

So, needless to say, I never went back to that class again and I died. The end.

• edited June 2014

not really a secret but funny story..

my dad told me that I did when I was little. whenever I get in trouble my mom would call me by my first name and middle name, so she would be like "RACHEL MICHELLE"!! (I hate my middle name)

so I thought that Michelle meant you were in trouble, so one day I got mad at my dad and said "DADDY MICHELLE"

So yeah.. I wish I could change my middle name. because of the character michelle that killed omid.

• That sucks :/

Okay, I'll do it. Why? I don't know. Maybe because I trust you guys. SO, I was 13. I still hadn't gotten my period yet, but all of my fri

• FREAKING YEAH IT SUCKS

That sucks

• Damn, I feel for you. No one there tried to comfort you or anything?

Okay, I'll do it. Why? I don't know. Maybe because I trust you guys. SO, I was 13. I still hadn't gotten my period yet, but all of my fri

• Wow. Fuck that officer XD

I was parked on the side of the street, turned my blinker on, and started to pull out. Some guy was speeding on the pedestrian street and di

• edited June 2014

are you kidding?! that's not going to make me look different to you! honestly, one of my secrets if kinda like that. the same thing happened to me but at school. It wasn't the first time I had gotten it tough. AND kinda like your story, we had a really hot sub teacher because my original teacher was pregnant. I didn't want to go back to school or nothing. (AND it was the beginning of the school year) F.M.L.

And a lot of people knew. o_O I was friken TRAMATIZED! but I told myself that its not like its only happened to me and it made me feel like 1% better. WORST DAY OF MY LIFE! xD I tried avoiding that sub ever sense because I didn't know if he saw...

• I didn't have any friends in that class, but the lady at the front desk kind of took care of everything until my mom got there. I knew she was trying not to laugh, though =(

Damn, I feel for you. No one there tried to comfort you or anything?

• Ha, that's pretty funny. I'm jealous though that you learned (Kinda learned) how to fight-ish. I have no knowledge when it comes to hand to hand combat. Fuck.

• TALOS THE UNERRING

TALOS THE UNASSAILABLE

Ya'll motherfuckers need Talos.

• I don't know how another woman could laugh at something like that....

I would have roundhouse kicked the first person who laughed at me in the face! (Well, idealistic badass me would....)

I didn't have any friends in that class, but the lady at the front desk kind of took care of everything until my mom got there. I knew she was trying not to laugh, though =(

• thats mean. my friends comforted me and no one laughed. especially there age, if most people there were around your age at the time, then I don't know why they would laugh...
    but a random girl ran up to me and told me. I didn't even know her. I friken thank that girl EVERYDAY of my life from saving me from anymore embarrassment... o_O

I didn't have any friends in that class, but the lady at the front desk kind of took care of everything until my mom got there. I knew she was trying not to laugh, though =(

• edited June 2014

The thing is though, my mom told my stupid ass brother about it and he ended up telling the majority of my friends. So now all my friends know about it. It was a really fucked up thing for him to do. >.<

are you kidding?! that's not going to make me look different to you! honestly, one of my secrets if kinda like that. the same thing happene

• Wow, that's horrible. ;(

• ikr?! I mean, if she was another woman she should have understood. the LAST thing id ever do is laugh at a girl if that happened to her. That's just messed up.

I don't know how another woman could laugh at something like that.... I would have roundhouse kicked the first person who laughed at me in the face! (Well, idealistic badass me would....)

• She was pretty mean anyway and she never liked me much because my brother went to the same Taekwondo school as I did, and they weren't on the best terms.

I don't know how another woman could laugh at something like that.... I would have roundhouse kicked the first person who laughed at me in the face! (Well, idealistic badass me would....)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.